Look for young girls

You're probably all demoralized and mentally fucked by clown world, and so am I. In this clusterfuck of a world, you aren't marrying young and women don't seem marriable at all. A lot of you also have standards for chastity which are incompatible with clown world. You need money to get anywhere in life as men, and it takes time to make it. This is all rough and blackpilling, so take my advice here.

Focus on the grind, and never forget the burden of it. Don't allow yourself to end up as picrel. Fuck sluts or prostitutes if you can't bear it, but never stop unironically sigma grindsetting. When you make it, exclusively look for young women that fit your standards and make obedient tradwives of them. Never mind the age gap and never mind any notion of hypocridy because male chastity is worthless. And what the fuck is the point of grinding so much if you're just forced to make cucked compromises? If you don't make it or are too ugly, stay a whoremonger or become a quiet internet monk. This is all advice for you Any Forumsacks specifically, because you're getting fucked over the hardest today. Normies can do whatever they like, since they clearly enjoy the clown show.

Never give up.
WAGMI

Attached: 1647369418274.jpg (1024x574, 78.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6ATlGuVlRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew a girl who fucked a 19 year old chad at 13 but then claimed she's not a sexual type

Even with young teens, you'll be filtering them like crazy. It's hard, but we aren't given much choice. Try different churches and in smaller places especially. Get out of faggy cities, they're no good.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6ATlGuVlRg

Not watching it. Thanks for the bump, though.

You are perpetuating pedophile culture by sexualizing younger women.

Teens aren't children. And I don't give a fuck either way. No actual man bends over to gay social shaming. This isn't reddit.

Not really. Peak female fertility is at age 18. This is evolutionary.

LET ME REITERATE FOR YOU

As a man, you're judged by money, height, confidence, experience, etc. YOU are expected to be successful, or you're not worth a damn. YOU need to chase women, or stay sexless. YOU have all the traditional burdens of men, with no traditional benefits. Women have no burdens; feminism made sure of that. Is that fair? I don't think so.

SO DON'T @ ME WITH KEK RHETORIC. YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.

>and women don't seem marriable at all
Yeah, they don't even have a tail.

Attached: 89846673_p2.png (2150x3035, 1.93M)

>KEK
cuck*

Just get them a fursuit and stfu already.

Thanks for the bump, though.

Teenage girls don't have the same amount of agency as a full grown adult male. You are promoting toxic power imbalances and enabling the patriarchal pedophile culture.

I met a girl like that but she is a Nipstress and I'm not going to racemix. Any tips on finding decent zoomettes?

It's not the same.

Attached: 1610620930864.jpg (1024x1542, 160.63K)

>You are promoting toxic power imbalances and enabling the patriarchal pedophile culture.
Yes I am, and you're promoting cucked matriarchal culture. It's war, and I'm determined to win or die.

This is shifting the responsibility for grooming onto the young girl and is a form of victim blaming.

You want a culture in which full grown men exploit young girls' lack of agency?

What a bummer. On one hand, it may be better to racemix than to die alone, but on the other, you might find a better fish. Your continent is devoted to being a melting pot anyway, so racemixing isn't that bad.

No such thing as lack of agency. I'll be wiser at 50 then I'll be at 30, doesn't mean I cannot be held responsible for my actions even now. Stop dodging responsiblities, woman.

Silence kike. Men are supposed to be in control of their women because women remain mentally children and are not capable of critical though.

They have this mindset so they can better raise children. It is our role to care for them so they can care for our children

met a qt the other day, I thought that she was like 25, but she was 17, fuck my life, I'm 29 btw

I will groom that woman and you can't do anything to stop me

Full grown women don't have the same amount of agency as an adult male either. What's your point?

I don’t have friends or a stable living arrangement. I haven’t met a girl in years. They’re barely on my radar.

Mi amigo, that's what I like to hear. I'm tired of defeatism here, it's time we rebelled in ways other than laying down and rotting.

You are idiot

>stable living arrangement
Fix that first, Satan. Then, start visiting churches or participating in church organized events.

>scanning for arguments
>ERROR
This post was made by a woman.

I don't even hate women, but you're so damn dumb. Stop posting unlese you're gonna post your tits.

>roastie.

No, racemixing is bad user and I firmly believe that White American remnants will carve out a homeland in this rotting carcass. I don't want to sound like a simp but she has more to lose than I do from race mixing. Still miss her though.

I suppose you're right. You could get her and move to a mutt or hapa country like flipland or Kazakhstan (much love), but that's getting drastic.