How do people on Any Forums who support NATO/Ukraine contend with the fact that they are now on the same side as Soros...

How do people on Any Forums who support NATO/Ukraine contend with the fact that they are now on the same side as Soros and all of globohomo?

Attached: 1646147457271.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

How do you contend with being on the same side as every rich jew in the world?

Attached: 1646173696764.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

What side are those Jews on right now?

>except for the jews in every country but Russia
lel

I don’t care about another meme word

How is your fight against cultural marxism going tho?

>How do people on Any Forums who support NATO/Ukraine contend with the fact that they are now on the same side as Soros and all of globohomo?
>>MEME WORDS
kek what a good austro-hungarian you are

>Putin is so heckin baseeeeeed
Kys troon

Attached: RussiaIsTheEnemyOfTheWhiteRace.png (2420x2224, 3.52M)

>Putin
wasn't the question, Ahmed
>How do people on Any Forums who support NATO/Ukraine contend with the fact that they are now on the same side as Soros and all of globohomo?
How do you contend with that fact? le putin monke?

NATO has nothing to do with Ukraine. Why do Russians lie about that so much?

>NATO has nothing to do with Ukraine
I see, so you contend by plugging your ears, closing your eyes, and pretending reality doesn't exist. Thank you for your feedback

I don't care too much about ukraine/NATO. But i'm against Putin and russia. The world ain't black and white, retard.

>I don't care too much about ukraine/NATO.
>But i'm against Putin and russia.
That's fine, but this thread is to help you look around at the other people who are against Putin and Russia. You don't need to be in favor of Putin to side with globohomo, but siding with globohomo you're doing nonetheless

You seem to let globohomo control you by retreating from anything they are on the side of. Just so you know, globohomo is really into the internet, you should log off and throw out your modem. Wouldn't want to be on the side of globohomo, right?

>368353931
How? I'm just enjoying putin getting rekt. I'm not enjoying the western propaganda at all.

I'm just a loner in my room. I have zero influence or power. So the only way i can indicate any side, is in who i make fun of or complain about.

Globohomo hates the internet they can't control vs their TV,Radio, and print propaganda, but nice try retard. It's okay if you want to sit on the same side as globohomo but don't act like your not sitting on the same side as globohomo

Your feedback has already been noted, globohomo

>he actually believes that
Oh, so you're delusional. Globohomo likes delusions too. Might want to retreat from that position.

Globohomo exists yet nato or even eu without Schengen doesn't inherently bring it faggot
Thinking otherwise means you bought into their fucking propaganda, and that's especially easy for people who don't know this part of the continent
This is not to say that eu shouldn't die. It should as fast as possible, but not for the wrong reasons. Western degeneracy is not a reason to reject EU or nato. Economic, political, bureaucratic. etc are far more important reasons.

uh oh you're getting flustered

>globohomo exists
>but the largest purveyors of globohomo in an alliance together bringing forth more globohomo doesn't bring it
I see, so you contend with siding with globohomo by using doublethink

lmao, kys faggot.

>globohomo tells me to kill myself
truly an honor to hold the position I do when it riles up globohomos this much

>People
>Support Ukraine
They're not people....

>Your side is bad our side is good
>No OUR side is good yours is bad.

LMAO holy fuck just agree to kill the Jew and shut the fuck up I fucking can't understand /nupol/ tards.

I see, so you contend with being on the same side as globohomo by creating a new side that you claim I'm on so you don't have to think about how you've aligned yourself with globohomo

>wasn't the question, Ahmed
How do people on Any Forums who support NATO/Ukraine contend with the fact that they are now on the same side as Soros and all of globohomo?
>How do you contend with that fact? le putin monke?
So we always need to be oppositionists? If Soros tells you that you shouldn't jump off a bridge would you jump simply to be an oppositionist?

Attached: JewmuttAmeri.png (955x735, 287.25K)