Where does this all lead to?

Where does this all lead to?

Attached: A14C7A0B-5762-41F5-B6F3-81A4B5D4652C.jpg (1058x982, 509K)

hell

Beheading.

heaven

Sorry sweetie, inshallah. Allah loves his trans servants.

It hopefully leads to a realization before the chop anything off that it was all brainwashing.

looks better than neekolul

God I wish it were me.

For them? Damnation.
In that case also probably a brutal death.

Attached: Gustave_Doré-_Dante_et_Vergil_dans_le_neuvième_cercle_de_lenfer.jpg (2008x1376, 613.04K)

i get the impression there are boring guys who transition to match their 'quietness' or whatever.

for the tranny? suicide. for society? collapse. God willing.

Attached: 1647611681435.jpg (1440x1792, 165.67K)

No one is safe from globohomo.

Attached: gods of the copybook headings.jpg (450x900, 130.9K)

Suicide

Hell is old news. We made current Earth hell a long time ago and did it better than that faggot Satan ever could.

Also never forget, God invented intestinal parasites, dick cancer, and girls who make $1000 a week for farting in jars on OnlyFans.

Attached: 1642206032436.jpg (590x518, 48.5K)

wow. shes perfect. i would lick her whole face and roll my balls and dick all over her face

we need to get more niggers in this train

Trannies are more excepted in the middle east than faggots

regret. then suicide

the can't breed either so eh. who cares. problem fixes itself

There will definitely be some chopping my dude

A rooftop

Islam will make a record in how fast it bends to globohomo, wait and see next few years

She has that autism stare.

Murtad, Allah AWJ hates you people this is confirmed by numerous Ayats and Hadiths. By Allah you are disease, the Sahaba would loathe you and curse you, and take your property as Ghanima after executing you.

suicide typically

Attached: 15135131515.png (2048x1606, 3.05M)

Becoming a tranny is allowed by islam, just saying

The Prophet said, during the end times all knowledge of Islam will fade, even the Quran will be unavailable. But he also said until the end times, there will always be a group of sincere and real Muslims, even if it is just 1 person. Islam is truth, take the path of your Bosnian relatives and accept the final call for the salvation of humanity.

Attached: muslim feet.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

It is not regardless of what those Shiite Iranian dogs and Pakistani apostates say it is not. Tattoos, transgenderism and other body modifications are a contradiction of the laws of God.

I'm just perplexed where people actually find videos like this.

Attached: hadith.jpg (1257x718, 390.54K)

the internet

>take the path of your Bosnian relatives and accept the final call for the salvation of humanity.
this type of shit does not hit the way you'd hope ahmed