WORLD WAR 3 INCOMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1647808740923.png (720x966, 145.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you misspelled yawn, nigger

This
I just checked, snopes says world war 3 is debunked

Attached: 1616416418516.jpg (3496x2216, 1.19M)

so essentially EXACTLY what the USA did with Europe when most of Europe decided to go to war with Germany.

then the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor and oy vey lets send all of the patriotic, conservative families to go die overseas for zog.

right.

Attached: 1647666767363.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

i.e.
>go on goyim, I'm right behind ya

Amerinigger subhumans yet again trying to destroy europe

More like a tacit admission we pay for everything anyway

>the US pledges
I don't remember being asked

Were they working on the FEV in Ukraine?

Attached: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (803x414, 491.19K)

Lock and loaded

That's the least you can do for never suffering in any modern wars.

Why the fuck does NATO even care so much about a non NATO country?

I blame Poland if a nuclear war happens

fuck western multicultural rainbow faggots
fuck eastern multicultural militarism Zbots
someone just nuke this shit

Attached: 1630778527567.jpg (718x590, 121.33K)

It's almost like NATO was nothing more than the global ZOG military

>Rules out troop deployment
Looooooool they want others to do the dying. The US knows they can't beat the hypersonic missiles so their gonna be away from them and not send their fleet to avoid getting rekt lol lol lol

Nothingburger. Just means NATO allies can, independently of NATO, deploy troops to ukraine
Russia, can destroy those deployed troops, and annihilating those forces would not trigger article 5.

Attached: 1647620000466m.jpg (1024x718, 68.56K)

where is that hand rubbing sound coming from?
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b

>US pledges
wow it's fucking nothing
>but rules out troop deployments
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Let's make this proxy bigger, Eastern Euros must die.

Hey look everyone, the USA have our backs. Now lets go to war. What can go wrong!

Attached: showmedaewey.jpg (640x480, 31.41K)

I'd nuke you first anime faggot

Didn't most U.S. servicemen come back just fine because of the way rotations were used?

If poland and other countries engage in ukraine, and bombs drop on your troops, and you bomb russian positions we have defacto ww3 inside ukraine. It can only spread.

So NATO can attack without being NATO?
So whats the fucking point of NATO?

You should blame retards in Estonian parliament.

>negotiates a way to make up for the drop in profits from the petrodollar being temporarily sidelined by saudis and poos by selling weapons to NATO armies while simultaneously draining the manpower of all the countries trying to undermine the united states
Apologize. Now.

Attached: 1631296128044.jpg (505x573, 50.89K)

okay bratan

Attached: 23243243.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>You will finally be forced to either fight for Globohomo or Flee innawoods and fight against globohomo
This is it ameribros. It's actually happening.

Attached: 1626411381001.png (800x800, 536.71K)

human trafficking and money laundering mecca + resources.

Based, just vaporise all the cancer already

This is all because Harambe died, isn't it? This is a doomed timeline.

No, you never pay for it.
You just print money.
People in europe who will have the war in their streets "pay" for it.

Wait, if the US doesn't join the war, is it violating NATO's defensive pact or are Europeans getting ready to wave article 5 by attacking?

>It can only spread.
This.
Airfields and (military) infrastructure of countries going in becomes fair game and attacks on those by Russia do not trigger article 5 too. Just a bigger proxy to fight Russia.

To the Baltic countries and Poland. Also Brussels.

Italy, this is literally all your fault. Eat shit.

>is it violating NATO's defensive pact
Keyword is defensive. It does not cover retaliatory attacks on NATO countries who attacked someone.

Correct. It’s just more posturing so they don’t look like ineffectual faggots, which they are.

Zelensky will ask Poland to do peacekeeping special military operation against Belarus flank, secure the western part of the country. Freeing all Ukrainian forces vs Russia in Kyiv and east. Special bonus: Russia can not shoot missiles to west Ukraine because possibility of hitting Polish peacekeepers and NATO.

Amerishit filth you are all what is wrong in europe and world

Why is this need when Russia is getting destroyed and will run out of gas in a week?

Are any of the nato countries actually going to do something or just keep waiting for one of the other ones to do something?

Honestly article 5 is a meme. If we wanna attack we will. Poland can call for article 5 all they want, if we dont wanna escalate, we wont. Lol.

No.
Estonia did it first and followers are just virtue signalling.
Feels good to get nuked soon.

That's exactly why, the Jews know the war was going to end soon and they want WW3 really badly so they need something new to spice it up

In my universe NATO is the joker and Russia is batman.

Let's get UK boots on Ukrainian ground asap

not sure. either way it was a war that the vast majority of the USA did not want us to be in until Pearl Harbor when the radar operators magically didn't care about the fucking radar readings.

only difference is this shits going to be nuclear.

nobody else wants war with Russia though, only America does
that's why they're tripping over themselves trying to pass the buck for supporting Ukraine to us

>you never pay for it
My paycheck deductions suggest otherwise
>People in europe who will have the war in their streets "pay" for it.
Not my fucking continent

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (1112x1109, 215.47K)

100% IQ move

transfer some MIGs afterwards (and say you didn't transfer them) and finally there is a fair battle. Western UA troops and aircrafts would be a game changer

>Russia can not shoot missiles to west Ukraine because possibility of hitting Polish peacekeepers and NATO.
Are you seriously willing to bank on that? If Poland goes in, their forward positions will be obliterated with some low-yield nukes followed by a warning, that next strike will be the big one.

LOL america is NATO it does what it wants.

>2 MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1647187297978.jpg (604x908, 105.3K)

>because possibility of hitting Polish peacekeepers and NATO
Russia will give jack shit about whose forces are there and on top of it they will nuke polish military infrastructure on Polish soil. And then Poland is welded to the Ukrainian proxy in this war. Proxy just got bigger.
Mark my words.

This.
Russia will escalate.

Russia should just nuke Warsaw without any warning. Then ask the US if they really want to end the human race in a nuclear war.

We wont invade Poland. We`ll just level it.

Correct russia is all in at this point. I dont think most people realize this is do or die now. We are going to see a geberal mobilization inaide russia if this grinds on another month or 2.

>Russia will escalate.

Yes. That's the russian doctrine if being attacked. No one will be safe then

Everyone wants war against the war monster slaver putin

>all in
Not instantly all in. But they will escalate.

Then war they should get. Who am I to deny them being nuked if they want it to happen.

Attached: 0FA8A4F8-0045-4815-A338-C0D5EFD8CD16.gif (735x411, 2.1M)

>we support your countries people dying and fighting our proxy wars
>trusting the us ever as an ally
Globohomo is truly the worst.