Video of Torture in Ukraine

Civilians getting tied to posts and tortured like in medieval times, only they are using saran wrap. Differing Ukrainian factions are accusing people of being traitors, siding with the Russians etc. This thread has a ton of videos.

Zelinsky does not have loyalty of Ukrainians. America is backing at TV talking head

Ton of videos in the thread.

twitter.com/Youblacksoul/status/1505309631542931459?t=4yRlh5fjMH1dBlM8ZK1Vbg&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-142237.png (1080x2030, 971.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacknobilityvaticancosanostra.blogspot.com/2022/03/nazis-of-hesse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were looting. We should be doing this to rioting looting niggers, respect to this!

well what did you guys think, that bdsm freaks are into sadism, masochism, bondage, wearing leather uniforms for fun? it's all the sexual side of nazism

it's time to learn sexuality according to political spectrum

statist left: normie sex, soft male domination
statist right: bdsm
libertarian left: soft femdom, milf
libertarian right: polygamy, pedophilia

>for diverse reasons

Oh thank god, I was told that diversity was under attack!

>THEY ARE LOOTING
Every fucking time. Is it a famous pickup phrase to get hohol roasties?

Attached: EQBT857UcAAD_qY.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

Well, I for one think you're retarded.

MAGAtards will now simp for looters, next shit they will be simping for nigger immigrants

Attached: 1647307723326.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

JFK off kike

1 group is looting food the other group looting every but food.

I bet you found yourself "somewhere" in the libertarian right column

> well what did you guys think, that bdsm freaks are into sadism, masochism, bondage, wearing leather uniforms for fun? it's all the sexual side of nazism
It’s a gay cult, a literal bunch of faggots (check the noses and how it activates your gaydar):

blacknobilityvaticancosanostra.blogspot.com/2022/03/nazis-of-hesse.html

Ivar Mountbatten is the younger brother of the George Mountbatten theMarquess of Milford Haven and he is a Nazi commander that manages the bisexual initiations in Nazism and Fascism. Nazis and Fascists use faggotry to establish hierarchy. The term Fascism derives from the Roman word Fasces.
The words Fasces and Faggot both mean a bundle. The real meaning of the word Faggot is a bisexual man that rapes other men for dominance. Ivar Mountbatten is bisexual. Nazis and Fascists are faggots and initiate through militaries, prisons, and athletics.

It’s rooted in (((their))) african ape genes and domination rituals by monkeys.

We already know Azov are freaks.

you are mostly correct but I didn't want to write "bdsm faggotry" so I wrote just "bdsm" instead so it doesn't look like I have an agenda

These Ukranians loot stores for food. Niggers loot stores for shoes. Crime in a white society is completely different than crime in a multicultural one. Therefore, you wouldn't treat your fellow white man as you would with a nigger animal would you? Unless you imply equality between both the nigger and the white.

nothing new really. we all know ukrainians are savages. west doesnt care tho. they need this proxy war

>Azov
So putin was not wrong?

Attached: B3e6mNVCcAAYBBB.jpg (800x450, 69.53K)

Looters get what they deserve. At least they don't kill them like russians do.

Attached: 1646848678606.png (497x717, 429.29K)

Why hasn't Any Forums done this to Jews?

NOOO MY HECKING ROBBERIINOS AND RUSSIAN SYMPATHIZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>These Ukranians loot stores for food. Niggers loot stores for shoes.
I'm sure the grocery store owner would love going out of business

hahahaha ukraine deserves it hahahahahahahahahaha

>reddit spacing
>pro globohomo meme
YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY