How come you guys always lose?

If all of you so called aryans(I know most of you are actually shitskins don't worry) are such great warriors and intellectuals how come we controll are your societies,academia,news and militaries? What's so great about you faggots? We have been controlling you from the shadows for thousands of years and everytime you tried to destroy us you have ended up more of a golem then last time.
Explain that to me Any Forums how come all of you across the world keep losing and being controlled only by a small handful of us as we have been for ages if you are so great?

Here is the truth.
You are not. You are a bunch of inferior low iq golems. The stupid exist to serve their betters and you know it and it is what you do best.

Sometimes you don't even realise it thinking you are doing your own game but playing ours in the end.
Hint: Attributing every bad thing in the world to us wich only serves to mystify us even more.
Fuck I love being Jewish and I love being superior to a bunch of retards who act more intelligent then they are in reality.

Remember golems. You have always lost against us and you will keep losing.

Attached: 1647407488713m.jpg (1024x1024, 138.24K)

I don't read things written by people with no foreskin.
And stop posting russian models, instead post jewish "Chads".

Attached: 1644208111852.png (620x791, 819.62K)

YOU ARE JUST USING CRYPTOS TO FOOL THE EYE TO STAY IN CONTROL DONT WORRY IM DROPPING THE VEIL AND TEACHING THEM HOW TO SEE YOU CRYPTO JEWS AND ONCE YOU ARE ELIMINATED THE FULL JEWS WILL BE AT OUR MERCY........

nigger

>Why aren't you a scheming rat like us

Because we have an innate sense of morality due to being God's chosen people. The morality is the reason we are the only people to progress past feudalism.

The meek will inherit the earth

I have my foreskin lad.

Sounds like a whole load of coping though.
Mainly because you have no argument.
Yes lad...Being a schizo is totally how you are going to defeat us instead of focusing on the reality at hand.
I'm not even surprised you keep losing every single time you try to do something when you are this braindead on average.

>Muh great wypipo
>w w w will win t this time

How many times has it been?
You lost every single time. Every single attempt you had just made as stronger. It's so fucking easy to manipulate and direct you retards into doing whatever I want even in the real world It's hilarious.
Truly born to save your betters golem.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

kill yourself kike

Sure it is golem.
Coping hard aren't we?
>it's cuz of m m muh morals
No goyim.
It is simply because you are to fucking stupid to understand the world and human psyche.

You will keep losing and you are losing.
And we sure as fuck are winning from every side imaginable

>N n no
>W W WE ARE
You ain't doing shit goy.
Never will and never have.
Cope harder.

Attached: 1646745425768.jpg (320x180, 7.61K)

>y-you are inferior
>JOHN, SAVE FROM HANS PLEASE I BEG YOU!
Pathetic.

Attached: 1647705700168.png (614x671, 373.27K)

Why would I? My life is great.
As is my superiority to your kind.

>t t two more generations and we will get you
Right? You will never win.
You don't have the mental capacity and long term strategic thinking for it. You are to stupid to achieve any type of victory. You always lose no matter what you try.
Always.
Every single time.

Attached: 1647001656136.jpg (160x160, 6.56K)

Yes.
It's called having a golem army.

We rule and you die for us.
It's rather simple.

Attached: 1646745614971.jpg (604x415, 37.64K)

Your time's almost up Shlomo

Attached: jewish intermarriage over time.jpg (600x944, 218.51K)

Because Satan is the prince of this earth while our Kingdom is not of this world.

Been saying that for a while

>Racial purity in the jews

user...you don't really understand our culture and how we pass down the torch do you?
Ofc you don't.
Your only education is Any Forums jpgs.

Attached: pepe-laugh-pepe.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

>Muh gud will save us and shiet.

Ahem.

GODS CHOSEN.

It's wrriten in your own book retard.

Attached: 1647609613979.jpg (306x306, 16.26K)

I read a great paper about "The haegal

>Trolling
>Muh wypipo wuz
Come on user.
Cope less.
I'm not trolling. Just having a good laugh at the expense of a bunch of retard with uncalled for inflated ego.
How can you have such instead egos when you have been under our control for so long? Still acting like a superior race while actually being beneath us?
It's absolutely hilarious the level of cope lesser people go to.
Just like niggers we wuzing you whites are no different.

Pic related.
It's you lads.

Attached: 1647638974552.png (561x561, 778.99K)

You're a shit troll too, Your lack of subtlety shows how dull your are. The response was for lurkers.

Oh but friend.
I'm not trying to be subtle at all because I am not trolling.
But I don't need to explain myself to retards who are under my boot now do I? Stay mad goyim.

You're retarded, You have no power in this world.

Oh...I wonder about that.
I wonder about that.

Attached: 1647807520391.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

>you die for us
Wut? Kike, I am Hungarian. My great grandfather was in the Arrow cross party. Helped transport many of your parasitic kind into Germany for disposal - killed 2 personally when they tried to escape. And he got away with it.

lol'd

>we wuz
Sure thing lad.

Still a slave.

It's not your fault you hate us. Like the great philosophers always say, "they hate us cause they ain't us." And God hath cursed his "chosen people" with such an unsightly appearance, one begins to wonder what "chosen" means. This very thread must be some kind of pathological overreaction, like a manlet whose personality is so clearly an overcompensation for his short stature. It's hard to watch without wincing. God be with you, son.

Jewchads...
I kneel...

>"Fuck I love being Jewish and I love being superior"
>accuses everyone of being a we wuz