Is CBD legit or a Jew snake oil?

Is CBD legit or a Jew snake oil?

Attached: A1129A09-9122-423D-8C0A-3C79E49A029A.jpg (588x894, 197.36K)

it seems kinda like snake oil desu

Certification & designation: BGC

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-3.jpg (550x603, 84.26K)

Don’t care what anyone on this gay board says, she is hot.

Attached: 4FF0A86A-1BE4-4984-91B6-3C013C525727.jpg (960x1200, 229.81K)

Legit as in? I have a CBD cream that reduces swelling that seems to work fine, granted I have one with THC in it too and that one works better.

Jesus does she really look like this?

God, I wanna drop a splooge in this roastie's pozz hole so bad.

Attached: Eilish with subhumans.jpg (576x1024, 46.65K)

Just smoke weed nigger. cbd is just cope.

>relevant

Attached: billie-eilish-13-618x711.jpg (618x711, 62.39K)

>she is hot
with a bag over her head

Its like a lot of drugs - has different effects on different people and on different ailments.

One friend helps her period cramps - does jack shit for her daughter's. Etc.

>wow look how hot this filtered pic of her stuffing herself into shapewear is

Big German Cock?

Maybe if it wasn't taxed the fuck out of it wouldn't be shit.

"she"

ok dude, billy eyelash is a confirmed tranny

she likes big nigger cock, sorry

Snake oil

Attached: x9ncJ0.gif (320x398, 2.87M)

She is 18 years old and looks like she's 30 already.

BASED

Attached: dee.jpg (680x1069, 55.53K)

I bought some CBD pills and it stopped doing anything like the 3rd time I took it

It's snake oil but really useful in states that haven't legalized recreational use since testing costs thousands of dollars and time so if it's less than a pound most cops won't even bother confiscating your bud.

Niggers really go out of their way to ruin everything huh?

Attached: D5A3E5DA-0DF0-4E85-AD42-99D502FC2F1A.jpg (333x461, 106.41K)

Ida hit that if it hadnt already been run thru by niggers.

she? please check your eyes.

i love it. works rlly well rectally tho no meme

lmao at all the dipshit zoomer girls emulating that ugly deadeye look

all the people that tell me it works great are women

She's hot in the slampig kinda way.

i wouldn't stick my dick in her if you paid me desu

Attached: pepestraight.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

BIG GHANAIAN COCK

It's fucking snake oil. Anyone i've met with severe pain that has tried the various forms of CBD say it doesn't do shit.

You have the people with mild pain who get the placebo effect.

Gross ass bitch looks like a girl with Down syndrome in makeup lol ngl this shit is RETARD SEXY

OP. As in helping with anxiety. I refuse to take SSR’s or benzos. Jew Dr wants me to take Valium but fuck that. I know that shit is addicting as fuck and can get seizures getting off it. I stopped caffeine and it’s helped a little. And don’t drink anymore because I’d get awful hangover anxiety

I used it after coming down from weed. Now im neeting so not using it. Probably works but who knows. Gives a sense of safety, like 'I took my medicine I can relax now'

Last shop I went to buy cbd oil were selling 10ml 10% oil for like 60euros! Fucking hell I stormed out and since then Im free of the devil's lettuce fully.

Motivation and depression is a lil worse but could be stress related. Probably is.

It does some stuff but i don't think it uniquely does much anything. It's over-rated and vastly over-priced.

I vape delta 8 and smoke some moon rocks from
CBDX. Gets me high as fuck and I haven't even
tried the gummies or dabs. Get it shipped to your
door. Legal in 39 states

it needs to build up for it to work, apparently
it's not a one drop cures all miracle cure

ALL CBD DOES IT GIVE TINY BODY FEEL AND NUKE YOUR MEMORY AND YOU DONT EVEN GET HIGH CBD IS FUCKING TRASH IF YOU MIX IT IN A PURE THC CART THO THEN ITS PRETTY GOOD.......

>Is CBD legit or a Jew snake oil?
yes and no. real full spectrum cbd oil from a high cbd producing cannabis plant, with all the accomnpanying cannabinoids such as THC(most known) still in the extract. basically just a regular cannabis extract, but from a high CBD strain.

but a lot of CBD oils and products are made from hemp instead and hemp has much lower cannabinoid levels across the board, including CBD and THC and thus even if you get say 10 mg of this kind of CBD product it will have minute, almost non existent traces of the other cannabinoids.

CBD, and cannabinoids in general can provide benefit when isolated but their benefits compound when you take a full plant extract with all the cannabinoids still present.

so in states with legalized weed you will have lots of snake oil out there but also some quality real cbd products.

but in states where pot is still illegal but you see CBD advertised its going to be almost entirely a snake oil market as its all going to be the hemp-derived kind of cbd thats just weaker and not as effective - if you get that at all - because cbd oils are pretty much entirely unregulated in non-cannabis-legalized states where as there is SOME regulation and oversight in the states with some legalization.

in reality all you can do is do some research of whats available for you to buy, buy some, and try it out for yourself. there are too many varieties, scams, and legitimate cbd products out there for any one to you - or even i, who works in the industry - to give a completely definitive answer. just be wary. dont buy shit in gas stations or weird little smoke shops run by faggots. will be guaranteed garbage. if your state has any kind of medical cannabis program - try to find someone who can get you some from a medical dispensary source. that will be your best chance at getting something real to try.

You know how I know you’re gay! Because didn’t at least offer alternative of her titty fucking you with this massive tits

I smoke weed I do it to get stoned not because of any bullshit made up benefits and I don’t really get much out of it besides the high. Cbd is all the bullshit pseudoscience garbage about actual weed without getting high. What is the point