How much does women’s past sexual history matter?

Obviously one should avoid whores as much as possible. Most western women atleast fuck 4-5 guys before they marry. Since marrying a western women who is a virgin in today’s world is next to impossible.

Attached: A178B7D0-D55F-4782-A547-DF167B00BB38.jpg (640x640, 59.08K)

Certification & designation: BGC.

Attached: BGC certification department2.jpg (508x491, 45.96K)

does a mans sex history matter?

u will never be as special as the guy who took her V card, many women go back to the first guy after a break-up, cope and seethe sir.

>4-5 guys
KEK

A lot
Cock is like any other drug she would take, and women get addicted easily.
If she's had 5 bodies and her dad isn't in her life then there's no hope.

As long as she is decent person and makes me feel good it does not matter.
But fucking over 9000 niggers probably lowers the chance for conditions above being met.

I don't care about how many, but I do care about WHO.

>4-5 guys
lol ya think

it matters. their first is (usually) the most special and they will always compare you to past partners.

Foxes fucking LOVE bread. Bread ! Not just any bread either it's got to be wonder bread. What delicious flavor and texture wonder bread has. Nothing like making a grilled cheese with kraft sliced cheese and tomato soup on a rainy day. It perfectly toasts. For foxes, the number one go to bread of choice is wonder bread. What a great product

Attached: 1647624049317.jpg (640x494, 247.8K)

It does, but not as much as a woman's. A woman desires a man that is seen as attractive to other women, that's why they find virgins ridiculous and why "Ohhh but you can't get a date" is used as an insult.

Males do lose the capability to pair bond if they are too big of a slut, but not on the level of a woman. For a man to have many partners is it a positive, even for the current woman she's dating, it means he's attractive and desirable etc. For a woman to have had a lot of seggs it just means that she's a liability, potentially unable to pair bond and to ever feel satisfied. The least sexual partner a woman has the better.

Nope.

5? I wish. I’ve had a few virgins so I’m a piece of shit too

just fuck and dump it. feeling emotionally tied to a prostitute is laughable.

I like my women like I like my coffee, without other people's dicks in it

King

Attached: 1647635343832.jpg (700x362, 60.83K)

>Most western women atleast fuck 4-5 guys before they marry.
>marrying a western women who is a virgin in today’s world is next to impossible.

Attached: 1625941335368.png (900x758, 140.88K)

>How much does women’s past sexual history matter?

If you could drink an unopened soda, or one that has had a dozen penises inside it, which would you choose?

This. It's okay for her to have male friends as well, but know that as soon as something displeases her, she'll run to them crying. We all know how that saying goes when there's a shoulder to cry on. Those orbiters are actively trying to get with her.

I would say the first Chad is more important than the first time.

if she's not a virgin then she's not a marriageable material

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>female dating strategy
>just lie, he'll never know

i used to think alpha fucks beta bucks was just some PUA mgtow nonsense but after moving to the city it's all women are focused on. getting rich men to pay for their fun. getting hot guy in bed. rinse repeat every weekend.

Attached: fds in one pic.jpg (507x341, 48.46K)

No. You're an incel that is all.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-202323_YouTube.jpg (1078x610, 268.34K)

>How much does women’s past sexual history matter?
Don't like it but as long as a women doesn't talk about it I can trick my mind into thinking she's at least somewhat inexperienced. Don't ask, don't tell basically.

Luv me this pasta

If you want to respect her and live a tradcon life? It's almost everything.

Attached: Just.....jpg (548x680, 87.08K)

I'll fuck them but won't merry unless she has a cherry.

thats true to an extent
if youre an alpha male and youre having relationships with multiple women and get them pregnant then you wont be able to act as a father figure which will fuck the kids up just as much as if they didnt have a mother

based BGC. Can I get a gyro?
If she has had 1 or 2 boyfriends then I don't really see any issue. My wife had 1 boyfriend before me, but stayed a virgin.
>As long as she is decent person and makes me feel good it does not matter
^^^
>their first is (usually) the most special
if it was with a boyfriend, sure. IF it was with some random tinder guy or a nigger, not so much.

Realistically you most likely won't meet a virgin but it is possible. If you do meet a woman you want to marry, you may find out she has a sexual history.
How much is too much? I would say anything more than 1-2 sexual partners and only if they were serious relationships. Hookups are obviously a deal breaker.
I could forgive a girl for having a couple sexual partners in the past if they were serious relationships that didn't work out, but I lose respect for women if I find out they had ANY hookups.

Attached: ah.gif (345x250, 752.44K)

Well statistically Whites would go extinct in like 30 years with that attitude.

>never done it before
>be good at it
Women should have to earn their respect in this time of hypersexuality where everything is just business to them.

It's important. Never forget the reason you care about her sexual history is paternity. Women know they are the mother for certain but men have to trust the woman is faithful. Even today when tests exists they are still outlawed in certain countries because of the underlying knowledge that women cheat and lie about paternity and it would bring society to it's knees if men knew to the degree they do it.

It's just biology. A man's sexual history is irrelevant because it in no way affects the chance of the child belonging to a woman. Men are biologically programmed to dislike women who sleep around because it means the chance of the child not being yours is higher.

That is all it boils down to. Everything else is bullshit. If women want men to stop being so hard on them about their sexual history a nice first step would be mandatory paternity tests for every child which as a whole women would never agree to.

Found a qt redhead asperger who had never even held a guy's hand before. Together 7 years soon. Also she hates niggers.

Attached: 7eb209af32521e2cd14a3ef14813c2408b047284c2cfad998d57a1e1d7e1cf14.jpg (640x760, 84.29K)

I mean nowdays its much harder. One "friend" from her past mad at her for some inane female nonsense can share the video of her getting donkey fucked by 5 Chads at spring break. People record everything nowdays.

I'm kinda convinced women aren't worst nowadays. They have just been exposed.

I wouldn't mind if she currently has some guy's jizz oozing out of her vagina if she's hot and willing.

it's the only thing that REALLY matters

issue #1

no hymen no diamond FAGGOT
and yes virginity has more to do than just hymen, but the above makes roasites seethe like you cant believe

nonvirgins are unmarriagable

Attached: Screenshot_20200507-193819_Firefox.jpg (1007x1086, 637.02K)

fake and gay

>Since marrying a western women who is a virgin in today’s world is next to impossible.
Damn, so I'm the luckiest guy in the world then? Because I married a virgin.

White women who have fucked black men turn into schizo basket cases. It's a sad fact.

Yes, but the opposite effect due to pre-selection.

What weird thing to post. Men who have options are the ones who can afford to be picky while incels and virgins simp the most for whores.

Men are the key, woman the lock.
>The more locks a key opens, it is to become the master key.
>The more keys that open a lock is a shameful lock.
Very simple.

Attached: 1645917737337.jpg (547x1024, 105.09K)

holy kek, this is weimar tier degeneracy.

Attached: FB_IMG_1647015920876.jpg (843x1053, 94.73K)

Women who sleep with a lot of men have serious issues. Women who have only been in long term relationships still have issues. Women who have not slept with anyone, yes, still have issues. But they are the easiest to deal with, are less of a handful, more agreeable, cooperative and don't have a body count. You tell me, unless you like sloppy seconds.
Men have to become. Women just are.

I married and have kids and I have slept with over 30 women. I don't even know the exact number and a few I didn't even get their names

This 100%

An attractive girl has had everyone in her life trying to fuck her since she was 13. If a girl is still a virgin by the time she’s 18, then she’s either incredibly ugly, or beyond socially retarded.

Its a pasta. Not that popular but I've seen it like 3 times.

The midwit principle is applicable.

If you manage to enrapture an experienced innocent qtie she may actually love you... and if shes young and her notch count is under 4 there is still some chance of that.

After 4 (lets assume disease free) you are better off with a total whore... at least the total whore will never get to a point where she doesn't want to fuck.

I always wondered who is behind pictures like these... I guess nothing can surprise me anymore

Attached: 1641544517702.jpg (552x592, 33.54K)

Single digits well and likely shouldn't bother you, but yeah if the number is in the double digits she really better be the one. Triple digits and you've had an entire graduating class in her pussy.

> a few I didn't even get their names
Because this ever happens……

it's truly not my problem

you can marry, and get divorce raped by, a nonvirgin whore

I will not
I will not suffer under the yoke of some used up roastie

>Since marrying a western women who is a virgin in today’s world is next to impossible.
Oh user, it is very very possible. Rare, but possible. I did it, no longer a virgin because of me of course.