I know you're here, Anonymous. Do Lauren Boebert next

I know you're here, Anonymous. Do Lauren Boebert next

Attached: ec49ohcp1fo81[1].jpg (1302x1106, 88.68K)

Anonymous politics doesn't align with Pols.

We sold anynymous to the CIA in exchange for the n-word. Sorry.

>the n-word
And you're still too much of a pussy to use it, my Euromexican friend

100% THIS.

NYPA

anonymous was dismantled during ows and now they’re just a glownigger pr task force, why do you think they put dramatic piano music in their videos

You just know she's into some freaky sex pervert shit

Wow!!!
Based CIA niggers targeting politicians!!

nigger?

Then Anonymous is retarded

holy shit the fucking nigger brained plebbit tourists are back.

What did the NSA mean by this?

ACK

How new are you Anonymous was jumped by feds ages ago, I wanna say 15 years. What poses as Anonymous nowadays is actually feds.

is there any reason to think they weren't always run by fbi/nsa? Did they ever do a single interesting thing? Honestly asking because I've never really looked into this anonymous shit

What N-Word? Are you a child with taboo words?
How did you get here? What is todays password?

old anonymoose? yes
ever since the feds realized that a leaderless faceless distributed organization is a perfect coverup for their jew bullshittery? no

anonymoose is a ghey larp

Attached: 1645821775152.jpg (181x279, 6.12K)

Anonymous became cringe when they went fascist globohomo toolkit. They have more interest in doxxing that dude that bought the last Rick and Morty Funkopop at Hot Topic, then exposing politicalpedos.

Explaining to people that this group is just a front for the CIA/NSA is fucking annoying.

This anonymous guy sounds like a fag

>What is todays password?
Nigger is the password to my clubhouse.

They come in droves with every happening. Mutt, what did you expect? Was the same back then, in 2016 when you guys joined in on the pissfest, looks like most of you stayed because your country is such a niggerparty.

Attached: chinksaysno.gif (200x200, 2.31M)