This is considered as food in America and somehow they have the audacity to call you "subhumans"

This is considered as food in America and somehow they have the audacity to call you "subhumans"

Attached: IMG_20220306_195025.jpg (719x741, 239.91K)

Might as well eat it raw if you're not going to cook it more.

>doesn't like rare steak
Pansy

looks like your average russian troop

That looks amazing.

holy shit that looks so fucking good

>not eating steak or other meat raw
ngmi

Where is the ketchup?

every time i've ordered rare from a restaurant it has sucked. It's just chewier.

you are a subhuman, stay in your fucking country. i don't give a fuck about what this garbage is

thats a nice midrare prime rib. tasty af

Imagine being from the race that eats dogs, cats and rodents, and thinking beef is disgusting

>subhuman
That's medium rare you subhuman nigger!

Are you a black Ukrainian refugee?

Seems cool

I'd probably prefer it a tad more done but i'd eat that.

>im a shitskin that's only ever known poor quality meat so im too scared to not turn my steaks to rubber
kys faggot

A little overcooked. Needs ketchup.

That's blue, retart

Americans don't eat very much meat and they over cook it when they do. It's partly why they're so fat, they stuff their stomachs with corn syrup products and paltry amounts of grain-fed meat.

Rare or raw meat is pretty normal in Europe and Asia outside of cities, and the meat quality is drastically better.

You savages actually cook a steak?

That's not rare, Its blue. Which is disgusting and you get hardly any nutrients compared to steak that's cooked medium or above

Needs more time.
No blood on what I'm eating please.
Not judging, just not my cup o tea

I don't know or care what your food is like, and feel no reason to seethe about it or go online to find examples of bad food which people post because it is bad or improperly prepared.
Go be subhuman on your own country's relevant and trafficked websites.

Looks delicious

It's good for your vril desu

Damn that looks good! I'm hungry now.

If you like horse, sure.