ANTI-CHRIST CONFIRMED?

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/zelensky-says-wwiii-assured-if-negotiations-putin-break-down

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-20 100048.png (781x243, 76.6K)

Look at him? The fucker is deranged. He already knows where all this is going.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 094404.png (459x582, 208.36K)

i think it was pretty obvious since he wants to start a fucking nuclear war.
I will wait for his speech to the japanese parliament on 23/03 and see if they will clap to him too

unironic zelensky supports should get the rope
z

Attached: 1576066964072.jpg (500x478, 47.73K)

This nigga small af fr

Attached: 7106EE76-8B8B-440D-BACC-A804F049F918.jpg (1170x636, 454.77K)

>This nigga small af fr
Napoleon reincarnated.

No the antichrist apparently is supposed to pretend to be just like Jesus but does tells you he doesn't like Jesus and also performs miracles. Honestly it would be good for either Christ or antichrist to come because at least there would be some proof some of it is real and it's not just made up

>it's a second Shoah
>it's Pearl Harbor
>it's Third World War
Well, at the very least he'll stop the kikery, right?
>after getting bombed to shit
>it's a second Hiroshima
Oh, right...

Are those his dads?

its all culminating for the great war, putin mobilizes russians for war and hardships. Biden just openly said that putin is a war criminal, point of no return is crossed, its all inevitable at this point, the only question is if it will go nuclear or not.

Attached: WWZ_z_last_alphabet_last_war.png (1475x446, 888.05K)

He wouldn't be a manlet, though...

Attached: 84e832cc-b853-40d1-bcf9-bd0d2aae2bec.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x941, 60.92K)

>WW3 FOR SURE THIS TIME!!!!

Yawn, I sleep for 2 more weeks

Can you imagine going to WWIII over a country literally none cared about before their jewish televisions told them to care about it?

yes, it is a war in a third world country

you mean like serbia the first time around?

Why do you care about it

>if it will go nuclear or not.
yes

>Can you imagine going to WWIII over a country literally none cared about before their jewish televisions told them to care about it?
So, every war since the 60's?

Attached: zel.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

He's got a big fucking mouth on him . He needs a larger conflict because it's the only way he's getting out of this alive, so he drums this shit up everytime he speaks. How are peace talks supposed to go anywhere if you're calling the other guy the devil and calling for World War 3?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Coke head.

Attached: the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

I aint fighting a war for this faggot. Russians can do what they want with him. Fight for yourself you come try and get me to fight I will fight you and you will die. Best wishes. I only want peace.

>Honestly it would be good for either Christ or antichrist to come because at least there would be some proof some of it is real and it's not just made up
Proof?!
You can't have PROOF, goy!
You must have (((FAITH))) instead!
Blind obedience is a virtue, after all.

Attached: image_2022-03-20_114716.png (600x742, 254.64K)