German economy minister Habeck announces Gas partnerhsip with Qatar

Hw bows down while the Emir keeps his phone at his ear and is happy because it's Putin-free gas.
There are no terminals for liquified gas in Germany though. And it's most likely more expensive.

dw.com/en/german-minister-heads-to-qatar-to-seek-gas-alternatives/a-61184188

Attached: FOS3I7bXsAARGti.jpg (680x531, 55.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Z1GkS5DTY&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Habeck has aged 15 years since he has entered office.

Attached: 61184608_303.jpg (700x394, 38.64K)

LOL FUCKING GERMAN SWINES BOWING TO ARABS
hahahahahaha

This is probably the most shameful circumstance in post war german history. They are now sucking of arab dictators because of bad russians. Tuck the greens.

Since when did arabs bow?

The same qatar that uses slave labor? Hm... somehow Im not sure this gas is more human rights friendly than Russia.

LMAO,
Arab on the right looking and smiling at the German swine on the left who is holding his hand like a little girl.
Fells so good to see German swines reduced to such a pathetic situation.

Attached: German nazi pig,lol.jpg (1024x717, 84.01K)

>memeflag
Greens dont care, they are literal traitors to this country and dont give a fuck as long as the twitter mob approves

Algeria too has Europe by the balls

Attached: E9ebGVnX0AUlaZB.jpg (1080x1080, 127.21K)

lmao

Attached: lwlw-6237538dac73b-6237538daf6c8.PNG.cut.c-62375391549a6.png (1200x678, 762.05K)

do Arabs even bow? I thought when u shake hands you don't have to bow, since bowing is supposed to be a more formal way of greeting.
Krauts can't stop losing wtf.

Imagine having to bow to a filthy arab so the shitskin turks you've filled your country with don't lynch you because they can't afford to drive their BMWs to the shisha bar to rape the natives

Attached: 1526080005790.jpg (313x313, 14.56K)

yea putin man is evil and bad, we can´t work with him, because of muh human rights. Let´s work with the Saudis.... What´s wrong with their brains?

>memeflag
Not even worth responding

Fuck Bayern to be fair.

Greens are the biggest scum in german history. And thats saying alot.

Beckenbauer said when he visited Qatar he didn't see any slaves. Everybody was walking around freely

>„Also, ich hab noch keinen einzigen Sklaven in Katar gesehen. Die laufen alle frei rum.“

They dont give a fuck about Germany. It is convenient for them to abondon all german realtions with Russia and make us depended on arab dictators. They're scum.

Emilia Fester is the cherry on top.

Who is that?

My Kaiser

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Z1GkS5DTY&t=1s

This brave young woman. She wants to fight for the vaccine mandate.

>Beckenbauer said when he visited Qatar he didn't see any slaves. Everybody was walking around freely
When I visited the USA, I didn't see any cop killing blacks. Everynigger was we wuz'ing around freely.

Attached: FONxzg8XsAkNkcO.jpg (596x900, 88.83K)

Funny video. Still could have done without watching it.

These commies will lick royal ass as much as they can once they are in power.