Men and female sports are segregated only to protect men from being outcompeted by females

Men and female sports are segregated only to protect men from being outcompeted by females
twitter.com/shereebekker/status/1504899936843935746

Attached: 1647789194694.png (511x796, 75.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for sharing

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha IMAGINE ACTUALLY THINKING LIKE THIS

The amount of delusion is unreal

I hate women so much it's unreal

Kek, neutered men are already beating their asses. How are women suppose to beat real men?

did anyone see the r.e.dd.i.t. thread where women suddenly realized their boyfriends were a lot stronger than they were?
I mean, not a little stronger, but overpowering type stronger?

the women in the thread were freaking the fuck out and their responses made it here as the saltiest of salts.

>Dr

LOL this fucking cursed earth is a joke.

If i wanted to read twitter I'd make a twitter account. Kys.

women are just coping at this point

you assholes ruined universities in pursuit of profit

>"We see this over and over again in the history of sport..."
Really? Can she name one case then? One case is enough. Just one case.

i would like to see this too

How do people end up this deluded?
>inb4 talmudic brainwashing
Yes, but she's a fucking PhD. She's apparently not stupid, just fucking deluded. How does the brainwashing work on people like her, but not on other people, allegedly less intelligent?

I just want to see Fury or Wilder savagely beat a 200-lb woman trying to prove a point

Just like everything, you have the kikes to blame.

Explain then why there was never a woman Chess World Champion? all top 100 Chess players are men, women are weak and dumb.

>Let's unpack this a little
beep boop NPC subroutine 0x33A4 triggered

>checked
#metoo

lol I read that thread, 100% of her examples are sports that have little or nothing to do with physical strength. Things like skeet shooting, figure skating, surfing. The cope in her thread is delicious.

Smart dogs are easier to train

There's no reason to hate them. Just combine the leagues and offer a minor league.

Isn’t American football unisex and I have never seen a woman play?

>checked
We're going for a ride with women drunk on retard juice

To be honest, sex segregation in sports is partly to protect both sexes from competing with each other. If women were to compete against men, in most sports, they would lose badly 99% of the time. But, there exists another dimension to this: Men do not want to compete against females for several reasons. It is generally considered quite ugly to tackle a woman to the ground, from the fact that a woman is so much weaker. It would be like pitting 10 year olds against professional athletes, you just don't do it. Second of all: Even though most athletes would never admit to it, losing to a woman would be regarded as a form of humiliation that most men would rather not risk.

Attached: rei.jpg (700x525, 210.12K)

>PhD
That just means she's really brainwashed.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220316-175954_TikTok.gif (264x298, 1.44M)

>men had been off fighting in WW1
Why didn't the women go to war?

Attached: war.png (598x276, 21.41K)

Vaguely remeber and can confirm this existed but I dont have the saws

Attached: Almost all men are stronger than almost all women.png (960x960, 466.32K)

phd is fucked today, we've had 50 years of affirmative action, academic bloat, stupid policies, subversion, brainwashing, and a takeover and destruction of the culture and meritocracy. There's a logical reason why Putin is doing what he's doing.

I agree, however.. You still need to be pretty smart to get a PhD. It's almost as if the most intelligent people are the most naive and easy to brainwash, meaning they aren't as intelligent at the end of the day, leaving us with a fucking paradox that no one understands.

you dont need to be smart to get a phd you just need to stay in education for longer than average

These are the people who gets advanced (((degrees))). Trotsky phenotype goons who would kill people if they could get away with it. Reductionism by Chaos Theory standards is very real, it also applies to genetic dynamics from external and internal predispositions of human biology.

Too many humans and overpopulation/oversocialization is starting to cause a predisposition for 'defunct' biology to correct itself by self destruction. These people will only keep multiplying but it will correct itself eventually through a cataclysmic event

Attached: 1604984099586.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

It's not a paradox, I just explained it. Many phds are not that dumb. But you have a fair size that fit that bill. It may even be as large as 50:50 with 50% being basically larpers. You also have different fields and academic bloat. It has nothing to do with the intelligent being naive and easy to brainwash which isn't true at all.

Gymnastics, dancing, ice skating, cheerleading

kek, what's even funnier about that is that it shows that most 80 year old men are stronger than the average 20 year old woman.

Higher IQ = more autism = taking people at their word = smooth talkers manipulate you = you become over socialized = rewarded with status and prestige = smooth talkers cite you as an expert while they manipulate society

No, you do not. You do not need to be intelligent to get a PhD. Your approximations do not fit the actual situation. All university mobility is nepotistic selection, there is no room for merit. Anyone who believes otherwise is themselves deluded, look at yourself in the mirror.

Attached: 1621841689115.gif (480x343, 2.65M)

She's Australian, no surprise there, their feminists and lefties are somehow worse than ours and even Canada

they find new ways for me to hate them every single day

Don't know how it's like in the UK or US, but the average person doesn't get a PhD here. It requires a lot of brainpower, else you simply won't pass.

CAN and AUS urbanites are some of the most defunct people on Earth. Absolutely hopeless

TWITTER OPINIONS TONGUE MY ANUS

they're separated so women can a cut of some of that sport gov gibs

Our unis haven't been completely zogged, but you might be right regarding US unis.

I have a doctorate. There's multiple times in college that I would just post to a form or make a s***** website and then cite myself because it was so easy and nobody ever thought of a fact checks. Nobody cares about fact checks until it's about to be published. And even then, all you have to do is reward something a little if the source ever gets caught, which it doesn't, because the people doing the site checking rarely actually read what their sight checking. They just want to make sure that the articles are correct and the dates right in the publisher is there. Colleges for nothing but a piece of paper, and you do not need to be smart to compete or complete a degree