Sorry vaxxies

No refunds

Attached: 08BCBE56-2AFF-4981-A93C-E4FC2DE68957.jpg (1170x1766, 1.14M)

daaaaamb

what's wrong with his eyes?

He's braindead.

He saw sarah silverman naked

#recoveryispossible
Cope bitch

weifes bf got mad cause he wouldnt share his xbox.

I'm just sad and nervous most of the time now. Whenever I hear someone I know just dry coughing all the time I keep thinking of the worst possible scenario.

Attached: 4686b6e9c703021dd1c16338228a543db353d76d6a518e3168b24d0fc5dcf8ca.png (1000x1000, 412.72K)

I have the "If you die, you die" mindset with even family members now.

Fucking losers. It takes nothing to realize what a scam this all was and when you were warned, you didn't even bother to scrutinize a little. How little do your health and dignity mean? Fuck vaggots.

constantly posting anti-vaxx.. why?
are you just a good samaritan? to validate yourself?
what's up user?

let me guess your age. either 14 or 16

Nämen lilla sockerpullan.

>70minutes out
>He's braindead.
oh ya, good thing those manufacturers have a limited liability clause lmao

Attached: 1644888005569.jpg (827x808, 44.18K)

Vaxxies are all going to die but you only harm your position when you misrepresent some guy who was juiced to the gills as being a VAERS

Wrong, idiot. (15)

vaxxies essentiually being tortured by the medical cartel and if they complain and try to link the side effects to the vaxx, they're instantly labeled as schizos

TBI = Traumatic brain injury

Pretty messed up to dab on a dude that got fucked up

Because retards like you deserve to be humiliated (and to suffer cardiac arrest, in that order).

Isn't he brain dead then? You can only be dead for like 10 minutes before your brain rots too much

What happened to him?

That’s Pete Davidson

I think it's safe to say that motherfucking youtube is a better source for news than this place at this point.

Attached: 1647185554614.webm (720x336, 2.92M)

That's called dead

To save as many people as possible maybe? Ones that are on the fence and haven't gotten it yet?

If your heart hasn't beat for 70 minutes then the people trying to re-start it are at that point no longer doctors, rather necromancers.

Yes but retards made opposition difficult to join because of muh santanic nanobots and such retardation. A simple explanation of the chain of custody of cash from Big Pharma to lobbyists to politicians who then turn around and mandate use of the donor's product would have sufficed as warning.

THIS MFER HAD A CARDIAC ARRREST DURING A SURGERY BECAUSE OF FUCKING STEROIDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate vax as much as anybody, but this is DEBOONKED

What is the point of saving him after so much time? He will be nothing but a life long liability right?

>they will start dying anytime now user we are right

How many dead from the virus now? almost 1 million in the US alone.

Keep clinging on to the hope that outside forces will change your life for the better and keep chatting away and REEEEEEING on Any Forums like it will make things better for you

yeah i got the vaxxine, im just waiting for the inevitable

Same, kind of hate what I've become but there's a point where tolerance of evil is itself evil and normies are far past that point.

are you speaking for,
?
there's obviously huge ego/disconnect here

Are you vaxxed though? That's the real question here lady.