Lt. Col. Vindman: Trump ‘Absolutely’ at Fault for Russia’s Ukraine Invasion

Lt. Col. Vindman: Trump ‘Absolutely’ at Fault for Russia’s Ukraine Invasion

“It’s because of Trump’s corruption that we have a less capable, less prepared Ukraine,” retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman told VICE News.

The man who played a key role in then-President Donald Trump’s first impeachment says Trump’s attempts to coerce Ukraine for a quid pro quo played a big role in undercutting the country’s ability to fight off a Russian invasion.

Retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman served as the director of European affairs on Trump’s National Security Council, and was on the call when Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to “do us a favor” and dig up dirt on now-President Joe Biden.

Trump was impeached by the House in late 2019 for demanding that Ukraine investigate Biden while withholding hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of military aid the embattled country needed to defend itself against Russia. The Trump administration eventually released the aid, but not before a lengthy delay that strained the countries’ relations and clearly emboldened Putin.

vice.com/en/article/n7n9dq/alexander-vindman-russia-ukraine-invasion

Attached: trump_small_hands.jpg (915x510, 71.79K)

I didn’t believe the whole trump/Russia narrative in 2016 but I do now. The propaganda taking points are too similar to be ignored. Trump/Putin will defeat globohomo, save the white race, and save the children from sec trafficking rings.

Yes, hundreds of millions of dollars worth of military aid would have put Ukraine on par with Russia's military, and the invasion would have never happened.

Trump should have spent his 4 years kicking Putin out of Crimea. Instead, he spent 4 years sucking on Putin's dick.

I don't know if this is a joke or not

Or how about we mind our own fucking business for once?

Attached: 9B73D00C-BBC5-4EBA-9246-94C82D70A512.jpg (750x969, 363.65K)

You mean vindCHUD?

(((vindman)))

>Trump was impeached
No he wasnt, he was unsuccessfully attempted to be impeached by the leftoid oligarchs. Are they just lying now?

EL

Attached: renaud.jpg (690x134, 32K)

wrong image

Attached: earlylife.jpg (1530x90, 22.93K)

WTF, I love Trump now.

>impeach blumpf!

Attached: 1647671887330.webm (640x360, 527.48K)

Blah blah womp womp.
48 month temp executives with extremely limited powers. Congress with members who have held their individual seats decades upon decades upon decades.
The MIC- endless power, endless money, endless influence.

>VICE News

Attached: 7937D76E-361D-4203-B42E-4F9EFDA92E4E.jpg (1170x1604, 1.22M)

Are you anywhere in this pic?

Attached: regime_change_warhawks_checking_on_their_coup.jpg (4464x2974, 2.37M)

Vindman is a stooge for the Democrats morass of corruption in Ukraine. Loads of them had their snouts in the trough. All Trump was doing was trying to bring all of that corruption to light. Just his luck that WEF puppet Zelensky was the one taking the call.

Tucker Carlson is still on the Russian payroll.

fpbp

Attached: 00b (1).jpg (600x600, 35.81K)

biden had an entire year plus to give ukraine all the equipment it wanted

>Lt. Col. Vindman

Attached: 1644214520360.jpg (538x1039, 115.88K)

I'LL SHOW THAT TRUMP CHUD

Attached: 29a[1].png (645x770, 16.07K)