Zelensky bans ALL OPPOSITION parties in Ukraine....Muh democracy, muh freedum LMAO

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1505512296717688836

Attached: banned.jpg (594x494, 36.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3434673-nsdc-bans-prorussian-parties-in-ukraine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now just slowly implement communism…

I hope this kike muppet gets a missile directly to his head.

They were working with the enemy. Or at least they might have. So it's completely justified.

>Source: opindia.com
Into the trash it goes

I hope Russia annex the whole country or at least half of it. Ukraine would be a drain for the EU.

I want it to be true but I don't trust this.

It was never a democracy the current Ukrainian government was a western backed coup from 2014

how can you get peace when you ban anyone that approaches the russians?

I heard it’s a club and the masses aren’t in it

Their mascot is a tranny goat
And their color is purple

Attached: 4C77D995-3F55-43A5-8988-49FBBD09C401.jpg (2939x1863, 1.51M)

Anyone who posts Jack should catch a ban. I’d also do the same if I was meme larp presibear

also...combine all tv stations into one haha lol LMAO
>reuters btw

Attached: 1647782651947.png (724x418, 38.93K)

At least Ukraine produces wheat what does Brazil produce besides niggers

why are there so many zelenskiy sympathizers here? don't they know that hes losing support right and left?

He has just banned all left-wing parties and the communist party has been banned and repressed since 2015. How the fuck is he trying to implement communism?

But wait.....So why do you guys throw shitfits when Putin bans Navalny's party?

>They were working with the enemy (USA/NATO). Or at least they might have. So it's completely justified.

There was an election in 2019

meat, onions bean, sugar, corn, alcohol, iron ore.... i cold go on and on.

Paid ukrops shills will defend this

Oh okay nvm that means that the Ukrainian government is true and free and good. Thank god they had an “election”

I swear to god liberalism is a fucking mental disorder

Attached: 702A2B43-6CAB-4212-BD54-E201292E8EF1.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

USA should do the same thing. Ban the Republican Party and Fox News to save democracy.

Ukraine is becoming more and more like Russia

Attached: chadAnimated2.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

Lahta troll, fuck off

11 opposition parties support Russia? Doesn't that imply that the Ukrainian people want Russia there? 11 is a lot of parties.

>Immediately falls for disinfo
Apply yourself

They had an election which led to a change of government. The current government wasn't installed by the 2014 revolution - that's just wrong.

The United States had an "election" in 2020.

WEF great reset, UBI, social credit system and green credits but yes, much the same

ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3434673-nsdc-bans-prorussian-parties-in-ukraine.html

yes

>what is martial law

He should publicly execute them too. Communists get the azov treatment from now on

It's normal in a war. Do you think the UK was a real democracy during ww2?

hey, no helping!
Although, given Germany's history, there is nobody more qualified to help their current regime...

dudayev 2.0

Attached: F51E44D3-9067-4033-B257-3B6374C408D5.jpg (248x203, 17.41K)

Oh holy fucking shit!!!

well cocked trannies.

You would get shot for working with the enemy.