What is this faggots problem?

World War 3? Really? I don't think so bucko. If you ask me, I think BOTH of these guys have to go. Putin and Zelenaky are both psychopaths who only care about themselves. That much is obvious at this point.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-084634.png (1079x1237, 530.99K)

This coked up actor really gonna start WW3

>my shitty country goes to war = everyone goes to war
nope.

Attached: 1647678273203.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Fake Jewish centrist crap that still accomplishes Jewish goals. Not falling for it Isaac.

He's a jew. Everyone does what he says.

Kek when did Putin start having Trump rallies?

A wider war?

The best I can do is airing all the kikes I come across.

Attached: best I can do.jpg (624x352, 42.46K)

meanwhile in France we have a serious drama

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 14-56-21 Il a accueilli une JEUNE Ukrainienne (bien 10 10) ce Français répond sur TPMP.png (1229x691, 1.92M)

He's going to launch WW3 on twitter and ratio all the official russian twitter accounts.

What is he going to do? Tweet mean things about putin? The rest of the world made it clear that nobody is going to send in troops to help.

kek

look at this dude

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 15-00-24 Il a accueilli une JEUNE Ukrainienne (bien 10 10) ce Français répond sur TPMP.jpg (1229x691, 75.81K)

He is a Jew and wants millions of White people to slaughter each other

he is a crisis actor

What's going on here?

Poland didn't and they are psychopaths too. And they are in NATO. If WW3 happens, it will probably be Poland's fault.

There is indeed a much larger world out there than just these two egomaniacal narcissists and their poor, shit-hole countries.

Propoganda, an avenue of warfare, has been revolutionized in the age of information.
He is just playing his part in the war effort, creating a narrative to keep his fighters fighting

Zekenskybergstein is literally jewish, of course he's unhinged and wants a world war if he can't get his way. Remember Israel's samson option.

I fucking hate Jews so much I can’t even put it into words how can majority of people not see how evil these creatures are

Too busy looking at the pretty girl.

well he's right, it's a third-world war alright

At least I'm too old to draft.