If I go to America why should I have to give money to the Ameripoors as they beg for tips?

If I go to America why should I have to give money to the Ameripoors as they beg for tips?

Like I don't have to give money to all the beggars in Thailand so why should I bother to tip Americans?it's not my fault they have to beg for tips.

Attached: images (3).png (763x402, 11.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FyhxrpSpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There’s no law saying you have to tip.

People will just hate you, but you don’t have to tip.

Why wouldn't you tip? Are you opposed to spending money? It'd good for the economy. Maybe you shouldn't have eaten out if you didn't plan on spending money.

So why should I if I'm never gonna see them again in my life anyway?

I'd much rather give it to some homeless people instead if I had to.

Not my fault they are underpaid so badly.

I already paid when I bought the meal.

Begging is just rude.

Yet here you are begging for (You)s with a non-political thread. Kill yourself.

Giving anything to homeless people is absolutely fucking retarded.
I unironically hope they stab you.

How is it not political?

People have to beg in your country because they don't pay proper wages.

That's politics.

No one's forcing you to
You don't have to tip anyone if you don't want to

Still not as retarded as having retail workers and waiters beg for money.

R8 my breakfast

Attached: 3E759F9F-C93B-405E-82EA-8B1C829F394A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Good.

If I ever visit America I won't tip a single person.

>Why do I have to follow local customs when I travel to a foreign country?

Once again OP is literally retarded.

Attached: download (11).jpg (301x168, 5.79K)

You sound like a massive cuck. "Good for the economy". The fed prints billions like its nothing and give 0 fucks about the economy so why should the average person. They are starting wars and when the price of everthing goes up they think its justified because if MUH UKRAINEZ.
Your mother should have had an abortion you fucking zogbot cunt.

Why the fuck is begging and harassing customers your custom?

If a waiter asked for extra money from me in Australia I'd get angry and tell them to fuck off.

Blacks regularly don't tip. The slang term for when you get a table that doesn't tip, a black table, is 'Canadian.'
Maybe you'll start a trend where it becomes Australian.

Attached: 32769BE9-43FF-409E-ADF5-8CDE91DF646B.jpg (780x780, 209.74K)

Nobody asks for a tip, that'd be improper.

>If a waiter asked for extra money from me in Australia I'd get angry and tell them to fuck off.

Yeah, try that in the U.S. and see what happens retard. I hope you enjoy extra protein in your food.

How are murricans this kiked? Is food in restaurants so cheap that you’re okay with paying the waiters wage instead of their employer?

That's why I just stopped eating out all together. People who think they are owed tips can get fucked.

Blacks are based.

You'll fit right in with our niggers.

It's worth it for service.
I've been to Europe and the waiters were lazy.

Of course, the flip of this is, sometimes we get waiters who try to hard to get a tip. Excuse me, sir, you are not my friend. Please go away.
In doing so they guarantee I won't tip, they'll learn their lesson eventually.

Why doesn't they emploer just pay them more?

Do you have to tip at McDonald's too?

The employer doesn't pay them more because they expect tips.
Waitstaff gets paid less money because of tips. However, if they don't meet a certain threshold the employer has to pay more.

A sentence never before uttered.

In the U.S. the character of a person is shockingly proportional to the amount that they tip. People of low character, even famous ones are notoriously low tippers.

>Why doesn't they emploer just pay them more?
If the employer paid more for labor you would see an increase in menu prices. You'd be paying more anyways. And you'd pay the same for good and poor service.

Yes but I wouldn't be paying tips.

You don't have to pay tips now. Increase menu prices you wouldn't have a choice. Are you really this dumb?

Yes but the.people working there would have more dignity.

Aren't they embarresed expecting tips like that?

Atleast the bums on the street don't get disappointed as if you owe them.

For fun just report them all to the irs instead of tipping them

Fast food? No. Sit down meals only.
Some people tip at sonic - that's fucking retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1FyhxrpSpo

Usually there is a tip jar, few people use it. It's mostly people who get change, coins, and they don't want to lug them around so they toss them in.
There's also leave a penny/take a penny.
I collect coins so I have to take all mine home and inspect them for rares.
I found a VDB once!

Top lad/10

Americans know how to hold and relieve petty grudges against strangers, especially foreigners. You'd understand if you weren't an NPC used to protection...

Imagine the kike logic of demanding your servants have dignity while they serve you.

We just listen for the Aussie accent when you order your food.

Attached: auusie.jpg (852x480, 34.16K)

No wonder fast food in America is so common.

Also that doesn't make sense...

Why no tips for fast food?

>Yes but the.people working there would have more dignity.

Listen retard. It is a CUSTOM to tip in the U.S. Americans put a high value on good customer service and the people here of the highest caliber have no problem showing their appreciation for good customer service by leaving a good tip.

When traveling abroad we notice the drop in customer service even though foreigners are used to it. Kind of like body odor. We smell it but you don't even notice it.