I am a Mossad operative, AMA

I hate Israel and want to defect, ask me anything.

Attached: 276084846_1005592880390160_2778435644829930748_n.jpg (720x418, 23.52K)

Is there a point where Mossad (and basically all intelligence agencies) stop fucking with things? Is there an ultimate goal where they can sit back and retire on a beach somewhere and leave us alone?

Give us the names of every Sayanim in the West

What are the best secrets you know?

So what the hell was Jeffrey Epstein up to, anyway?

>Is there an ultimate goal where they can sit back and retire on a beach somewhere and leave us alone?
In the old testament it lists the signs of the jewish messiah. That's when they'll rest: when the last non-jew human is either dead or has been bred with niggers and monkeys and so on to reduce their iq to a non-threatening level.

how many foreskins do you recieve as your monthly payment

What we call life is a dream.

As we dream at night, we create an entire world within our dream.

We fill our dream-world with real-seeming people.

We interact with these people as if they were real.

Only after we wake up do we realize we were interacting with illusory people we were creating in an illusory world we were creating.

No one teaches us how to dream, no one teaches us how to create real-seeming worlds full of real-seeming people within our dream, and no one teaches us to keep the fact that we are dreaming a secret from ourselves until we wake up: We just do all these things automatically from birth without trying or even knowing how we do it.

What we call "real life" appears to work the same way.

Are you having a nice dream today?

Are you ready to wake up?

Maybe just those who aren't to make the list shorter

>What we call life is a dream.
More free mason shit. Row row row your boat

Sounds Jewish.
So does that mean you guys the ones behind the flat-earthers?

nigger

ISIS and Ukraine, proxies for Israel against Syria and Russia correct

what's your perfect Sunday?

You believe they're driven by religious aspirations and prophecy? Are there hints that they're trying to drive us towards a prophetic outcome, aside from the mixing thing?

Got any plans for your last few days? I can't imagine your fellows being happy to let you go that easy

Lol hungry

Why the fugg is my cat on the most wanted list?

Drew Peacock

Nice quads droppycock

This makes sense, juts look at what they're doing to us. The released a man made virus, forced us into lockdowns, masks and forced vaccinations, separated from loved one, forced us to be monitored and tracked like animals wherever we go. They made billions with this scam. You think they had enough? No, they forced Russia to go to war so that they could boycott them and cause massive price hike in gas and basic food. On top of it they're trying to tirgger a nuclear war. Meanwhile Bill Gates threatening to unleash smallpox if we don't go back to our pods. These people are forcing talmudic prophecies. They are provoking the days of tribulation for the antichrist to come and make his reign of terror from Jerusalem.

Attached: russiatoday.jpg (1434x1013, 189.69K)

what's your favourite greggs pasty

omg, it's all legit