Modern sexual economy

Does the wall really exist for women anymore, or is it a myth these days? You see Macron with someone who can be his mom and he's handsome as fuck.

Attached: 1576705479274.png (889x832, 970.4K)

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 669.68K)

Attached: file.png (1200x720, 495.68K)

She lives in a very unique clique of wealthy people who do these sort of things. Normie roasties look at this and honestly believe it is an attainable outcome. Probably just adding to the already insane levels of cope 30+ years women currently hold.

The wall is ultimately tied to reproductive capacity, but depending on social mores may temporarily function differently. Women have always been able to extend their time in the sun by developing powers of seduction. In our craven simp society, it's never been easier, since men have no self-respect and even Chad bangs 50 year old women when Chad is bored. But ultimately all these accidents of time and place dissipate, and what you're left with is reproductive capacity, never isolated and on its own like "Well she's 31 maybe she can have a few kids, she's good" - but always in contention with the fresh young model at age 18. That's why they hit the wall. And when they start to see it, it accelerates, and soon they kill themselves or go mad.

FDS is just women going

>we can do red pill too!

just like every other time, proving they're just strong and idnepented as men by copying what men do, and not seeing the irony in that

of course she got a new guy, that's not exactly an achievement for a woman.

But Any Forums says they hit the wall and cant get any good men left after 30 but shes 39 and found a good looking rich young man

Attached: file (8).png (1536x2048, 3.26M)

I mean this is why there's so many average and below average roasties in sugar prostitution websites. They are so delusional they believe they can get a lifestyle of wealth and fame by simply signing up to these websites and existing. And then there's the mass of roastie women who dream of getting a gorgeous billionaire 24 year old male model who falls in love with an average 35 year old roastie

If you hit a wall you can still get some beta cuck.

They say incels are bitter but just read a few FDS threads on Leddit and you'll see what absolute cope sounds like

Any Forums is retarded and so are men. There's always going to be a guy to marry her, the point is to make sure it's not you.

Why do you think I all or nothing terms?

BASED Gilf-Enjoyer

>Does the wall really exist for women
Depends how hot they are and how tight. I fucked older women with really tight holes.

FDS is literally just women openly admitting to one another that they're all gold diggers and misandrists.

>aged trophy wife leaves older husband (or deceased husband) with half of his wealth to have a younger trophy husband of her own
Many such cases.

is hand tattoo sign of being a sex slave?

All that money and he ties a peasantly four in hand knot???

Money never has bought class and it never will.

No, they're just larping as "red pill" men. There's nothing else to it. They see what they consider to be attractive behavior in men and mistakenly believe they can just apply that to themselves, as if genders were interchangeable.

Men often do the same shit though. They see submissive doting women as attractive so they become submissive and doting expecting women to find that attractive.

She's right, you know.

Attached: 1586051758474.png (738x810, 333.05K)

I guess we should call them coin sluts.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>women EVER being turned on by kindness
>reality shows the exact opposite

Attached: grin.jpg (390x310, 28.22K)

chuds btfo

Attached: 1631613923156.png (1312x1458, 838.06K)

Yeah you gotta use real money.

>Macron
>handsome as fuck

Let's not exaggerate here, user. Dude may not be ugly but he's a midget with a receding hairline.

The wall is an incel cope, but not totally wrong. Your average woman can still get sex and dates at whatever age. I’ve seen literal troll looking women and women who are so fat they smell like poo poo get married

>can be revoked at any time
>it's up to you
This is contradiction

Attached: 1640686349824.jpg (1080x1080, 81.9K)

I mean this is all sounds high and fine on the internet but then you tell a bitch to go home if she's not satisfied with the relationship and she immediatelly breaks down.

Self delusion

Hes a Jupiterian chad

Attached: file.png (701x654, 247.09K)

Also

>implying that millionaire Chad isn't going to just fuck her for a little while and dump her for some younger slash

The average 39 year old woman doesn't look like that mate

i dont get millionaires, you can get any fresh pussy you want or even some twitch thot and make millions of sponsoring incels seethe but you settle up for some old used up whore

>k shrug

At least they are against coomers

Attached: file.png (702x703, 306.05K)

>Does the wall really exist for women anymore
yes.
Young men will fuck anything with a hole for a few months. For some reason women think this means they want a relationship, marriage, kids. No.

Attached: attraction.png (534x551, 136.43K)

fucks sake carlos

>frenchie banging a rosbif
Why.

the image that broke Any Forums

men explain things to everyone hahaha
my friends dad is hilarious for it. he forgets and you get the same thing explained again.
but he's old so you go along with it respectfully.
women see the worst in things some times.

so 50 year old hags will always have their young studs down to fuck

Read between the lines

>He's disgusting
>He makes me uncomfortable
>Is this normal??
>It irritates me!
>Anyway then we fucked again haha

The whole post is just noise

heckin wholesome

Attached: file.png (790x860, 438.44K)

that face

Attached: pepe incredulous.jpg (918x944, 99.26K)

Fine, revoke it then. See if I care.
B)

Macron was groomed since a young age and its a open secret that Hugh Jackman is a faggot and his wife is his beard.

Girls are machines that you put punches into until love falls out

This is why sex bots are going to be the first and most popular kind of android developed.
Going beyond pushing a button is too much effort.

Have you seen Emma Watson?

Egg status: Depleted.

have to say i'm surprised he went for her
she is not bad looking for a milf, but but she is like a at most 6 with the makeup.
he could easily get a young 9 if hes rich.

But maybe he wanted her because she has business contact through her previous husband and he wanted to exploit her and then throws her away

it's just shitty haircut and makeup bruh