Minneapolis man charged with raping woman at knifepoint while traveling on bus through Polk County

A recent immigrant to Minneapolis from Somalia is facing 2 felony charges in the northern valley.

Twenty-two-year old Mohamed Ayanle is facing charges of First and Third Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct. He allegedly raped a woman, while riding a commercial bus through Polk County.

Valley News Teams Neil Carlson shows us what happened.

It all started after 6 o’clock Friday night when Polk County authorities received a 9-1-1 call from a Jefferson Lines bus that was east of Crookston, near Mentor, Minnesota. The female victim reported that Mohamed Ayanle forced her to have sex with him at knife point.

Attached: BFX7OMSDH5O43NLFCMIZ62ALV4.png (1200x675, 353.97K)

Why is it that Somalis are so easily identifiable? I can't call out other African nationals easily, but Somalis stick out like a sore bulbous thumb.

The people who let him in to the country should sit inte same cell with him.

Attached: Dystopia.png (574x574, 669.28K)

what is the chikan movie called?

Is there a Polk County in every state?

NOT MY PROBLEM

its not rape if she liked it

north african admixture

Attached: 3c282ee.jpg (497x617, 30.15K)

They look like impish demons, the niggers of niggers.

kek

How do you rape someone on a bus? Aren't there other passengers or a driver that would stop what's happening, even if just by calling the police

based gourdie teaching women that they should not be in public unaccompanied unless it's at a salon or a grocery

>why don't americans like mass transit lol

You people are racist, who are we to question the intricacies of his rich culture! Enrichment takes on many forms you know.

If it was a black or brown woman, I sleep.
If it was a white or yellow woman, I mad.

>How do you rape someone on a bus?
Have an IQ of ~65.

>im from reddit and here are my opinions!

Attached: 9D4337D0-29B8-4595-BC64-A58AB34BAF64.jpg (390x276, 64.26K)

So the massive somali immigrant flooding was true

OP, you can tell by the look on his face that the photo was taken after the raping...

What a fine specimen of hyper sexuality in an advanced predator. Fine buck breakin' indeed!

lightbulb head, receding hairline, bug eyes and long narrow teeth. Its that look of ethiopian/somalian peoples