HELP

I have 22k in savings, what do I invest it in so I don't lose everything when the US dollar completely collapses? Keep in mind I don't own advswg home so I can just invest in material goods

Attached: 1600265528827.png (692x687, 238.23K)

Whatever Hunter Biden is investing in

Metals. Physical metal. Must not even be gold or silver, we are about to head for a severe shortage in copper, palladium, rhodium, nickel ... guess where most of that shit is coming from. Jep, Russia. And the chinks wanna get their grubby fingers on that shit too now so the West will soon have issues here.

Attached: Schwerindustrie.jpg (1280x960, 344K)

Invest in yourself

this and ISO20022 crypto, just make sure its on cold storage

>ISO20022 crypto

Gotta look that up. I'm a bloody illiterate boomer in regards to crypto. :P
One more idea, if you know what you're doing invest in some form of recycling business for such rare metals. All that circular economy crap, soon nobody will give a fuck about carbon footprint but people will start digging through old waste dumps for pieces of copper wire, scrap electronics and old catalytic converters.

Attached: I_am_doing_my_part_for_a_sustainable_war_effort.jpg (536x781, 122.73K)

They're called 'rare earths' because they're neither 'rare' nor 'earth'.

Gold.

this

good luck eating metals

Yeah damn! :D
The issue is primarily that you got no real "rich sources" for it, usually just trace amounts in other more common ores. Makes the whole mining of these quite complicated.

Ethereum, Bitcoin, gold, and silver, with value descending in that order.

I guess people here are past the point where you explicitely have to state that first priority is a good stack of canned food, clean water and ammunition. And some "luxury" items to barter, just in case.

Attached: what_you_say.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Consider pic related. Do you have one year's worth of food and supplies? Do a little of everything.

Attached: 1646964144740m.jpg (1024x941, 124.76K)

Yup. Give it all to a findomme. Kiss her feet. Walk away. Like a simp chad. You dont even know how happy it makes her.

Whiskey, guns and ammo.

Attached: 43A09765-5DE0-4E6B-A170-1CAC35EB9660.jpg (960x558, 123.89K)

Occidental Petroleum stock. Ticker OXY

Oil always keeps up with inflation and Warren Buffett has been buying at the current price. He only ever buys severely undervalued businesses so this is a no brainer.

BTC RVP
DWAC, handful of GME as a lottery ticket

Yeah. Everyone knows you can buy food and shelter with stocks WHEN THE US DOLLAR COMPLETELY COLLAPSES.

Attached: 06F17C13-92E3-448E-A4EA-9D431077E0AD.jpg (1440x1896, 170K)

>I have 22k in savings, what do I invest it in so I don't lose everything when the US dollar completely collapses? Keep in mind I don't own advswg home so I can just invest in material goods
checked, argie user used to this stuff, can email me at [email protected] and will gladly talk with you this sunday user.

Dipshit. Stocks are measured in dollars so when inflation goes up so do stocks, especially if they can pass the inflation on like oil stocks. Go have a look at the Venezuelan stock market during their hyperinflation period.

buy commodities ONLY, anons telling you to buy silver or food loves you, thos who tell you to buy (((crypto))) or stocks want to harm you

Buy a house if you can get a fixed rate mortgage