/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #974

Prev: ▶Day 25
▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar19

▶Latest
>.ua mines adrift in Black Sea
>.ru aviation significantly reduced its presence in .ua sky
>Skirmishes continue in .ru-encircled Mariupol
>Belarusian partisans have been sabotaging signals, switches and other equipment to disrupt the delivery of Russian military hardware by rail to the borders of Ukraine
>Deputy Commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet KIA according to .ru sources
>CCP senior official: "The sanctions against Russia are getting more and more outrageous"
>Russia expects Ukraine will sign documents on security issues, which will spell out its neutral status
>Russia claims to have used Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>.ru Finance Ministry said on Friday it has sent its proposals to reallocate 485.9 billion roubles ($5 billion) of budget spending in 2022 to focus on the most important expenditures needed to mitigate the Western sanctions.
>CCP's Xi: Ukraine crisis is something we don't want to see; China and US should cooperate for world peace
>Missile attacks on Mykolaiv .ua barracks, dozens dead
>CCP media reporting Russian war crimes
>Putin says Russia must undergo a 'self-cleansing of society' to purge 'bastards and traitors'
>Putin says Russia's military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'
>War costing Russia 22 billion dollars a day overall

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/s/strelkovii
▶INTELLIGENCE
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, 2 reports a day)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: .jpg (482x1553, 429.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1006691
youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=r38pJsT3dx8
twitter.com/Armia_fm/status/1505467284361564160?t=iKMLwmgulCT0pE4aYBRo2w&s=19
streamable.com/fm45kp
twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1505370275273183239
twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1505223826786996231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Mari4ka pointing at Jewlensky dancing over a gore'd orc.gif (746x763, 1.43M)

Why are these threads so much more enjoyable when American boomers are asleep?

saved

Realistically, what is Putin's option? I know invasion is the most retarded things to do, but he had to do something. Crimea and Donbass issue has been floating around for 8 years, moreover, Russia's power projection is waning, economically Russia cannot keep up with the west. If Putin wants to revitalize Russia, is there a real option for him to choose from?

>went to church
>priest basically told that the holobunga was a punishment for sins (he pretty based)
>went for a long walk after
>had a beer in park
>got more beer on the way home
I'm ready to shitpost.
Post some dead vatniks.
Any Idea what economical gymnastics ruskie did to open moscow exchange tomorrow?

Attached: pleaseHelpMe.png (750x950, 55.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308

youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Attached: KolomolskyPuppet.png (1237x673, 484.63K)

That latest video from Azov reminds me of this post from yesterday. We did see one tank, and two IFV’s on that video at least. So I wonder if this is the same incident.

Attached: 38787A3A-5C5F-457B-B1CA-A361CCC3671D.jpg (828x1207, 708.44K)

>holobunga
Who?

Because then you don't get long winding Facebook comments about "don't tell me I don't have no heart I care for Ukraine I just care for Russia can't we just have peace and understanding I mean like come back to the table and ink a deal a deal ain't that hard anyone can make a deal"

The real trick is to log on only when people in their thirties are still awake

Attached: 1647374160739.png (750x375, 326.12K)

Status report
Plan: trusted
VDV: dropped
Transition: completed

Attached: transitioning.jpg (762x1668, 232.41K)

Is this supposed to be news for me?

Attached: 028457QfwYVtFgw8MEilhTUro6XH.gif (990x540, 550.16K)

Attached: 1647552119352.png (1024x1024, 815.14K)

>If Putin wants to revitalize Russia, is there a real option for him to choose from?
How about developing Russia internally, maximizing it's enormous potential resource wise and fighting corruption, instead of running a failed mafia state?

That time when polish people killed 6 gorilion jews

Are we winning guys??

Attached: 1647675627540.jpg (828x803, 197.8K)

Official differentiation between /uhg/ and /chug/

/uhg/
>posts severed dicks

/chug/
>posts pedo cunny

>economical gymnastics
you mean apart from closing it within 10 minutes?

Attached: 1647772365918.jpg (1280x1280, 278.26K)

yes

Attached: 1647341762558.webm (848x478, 2.9M)

>Crimea and Donbass issue has been floating around for 8 years
"Floating" is quite a choice. Putin instigated the rebellions and kept going through direct military aid, queering any deal with NATO while "increasing uncertainty" for any multinational considering investing in Ukraine
> Russia's power projection is waning
Showing his ass in an illegal war sure didn't help
> economically Russia cannot keep up with the west
Again, not something you can solve by entering a war unless you're annexing the Goose That Lay The Golden Egg.

Ukraine is "winning" so far in the sense that they stalled the invasion at best. Territories are still occupied and it's up to the russians if they want to continue with the occupation, if they find it worth it in the long term.

Ukrainians are literally shooting anime surrender plea leaflets in 122 mm artillery shells onto russian positions.

The anime one says:

Surrender, return home alive!
Call your family and say:
"I'm fine, I'm in captivity, alive, fed and warm. I was granted amnesty and 5kk roubles to lay down arms. I'll be back when it's over"

Source: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1006691

Attached: file.png (2978x1080, 1.77M)

>2 weeks
what did they mean by this?

WAS/WERE

Attached: 20220320_123342.jpg (764x732, 182.91K)

That is an option for Navalny not Putin.

Attached: 1647552598003.png (1024x1024, 850.77K)

every dead civilian means +10 volunteer fighters. did afghanistan not teach you a lesson?

Trying to negotiate biggest possible victory. Let's say Russia takes all major cities close to the border in the south and the east because that's still a realistic option. Doesn't meant they're gonna keep all that but it improves his position during negotiations. And because so far Ukrainians don't want to agree to cede or to reduce their military, Russia will just keep terrorizing, testing their resolve. So Putin wants to weaken Ukraine's resolve while it's still possible for him to fight in this war. If it's rue that they didn't drop that Kinzhal it tells us that they're still not that desperate (they don't have many of these missiles) and that they want to achieve psychological effect.

You think? I'm thinking that they must have done something that they are opening it. Wonder how it will work out in a long turn.

Fucking newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI

youtube.com/watch?v=r38pJsT3dx8

Attached: JewsRU.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

makes sense, even if a few of them surrender that's worth the time spent by the guys shooting them

>>>happening
Nothing is happening. Same shit as US and NATO's old ""military meme operations"". Everyone will forget about this shit in a year or two.

Attached: 1647761674767.png (828x803, 1.25M)

I can't help but laugh every time at this shit.

They can't occupy them indefinitely, they're on a time limit as well

>must have done something
definitely, but probably not going to be enough

Kek ukrops wasted all of their actual artillery shells shooting civilians in Donetsk and have now resorted to shooting paper at the Russians. Sad!

Probably more like: If we don't open it now, it will never open again.

Attached: putin_monke.jpg (600x800, 29.31K)

Yes, become a normal country. It might seem outlandish but it worked for South Korea so switch from military dictatorship to prosperity is possible.

I feel like the happening is kinda over.
Ukraine has stopped the Russian invasion, but lost like 1/4 of their land. Russians have stopped pushing and are apparently now digging in for the long haul.
Ukraine has no resources or offensive capabilities to retake the lost areas, even less so if the Russians fortify them.
It's going to be the same as 2015-2021, a frozen conflict until Russia manages to amass enough strenght for another push. Except this time this could go on indefinitely since both sides are so fucked - Russia by sanctions and Ukraine by being a warzone.

>thinks average ruskie wants to return home

Attached: volgogradskaya_gryaz.jpg (1280x853, 329.79K)

twitter.com/Armia_fm/status/1505467284361564160?t=iKMLwmgulCT0pE4aYBRo2w&s=19
Heaps of destroyed Russian armor

Attached: 1647121822100m.jpg (514x1024, 60.5K)

This is real life, not a videogame, homie. Red sections on a map don't mean a '41% progress to victory condition, comrades!'. 24 fucking hours indeed.

I read that the sowing season won't be affected as much as expected. That is instead of complete abandonment the crops will be tended to to some degree. That's from the government so we'll see.

>but lost like 1/4 of their land.
The East was de facto controlled by Russians before the war.

BUHANKA-CHAN P-PWEASE SURRENDERU FOR AZOV-SAMA
(づ ◕‿◕ )づ

>It's going to be the same as 2015-2021, a frozen conflict until Russia manages to amass enough strenght for another push. Except this time this could go on indefinitely since both sides are so fucked - Russia by sanctions and Ukraine by being a warzone.

I doubt they can freeze it in current form. Too much resistance, angry and hungry civilians and no fixed positions with proper supply routes for either side. Things will have to move before they can settle down..

how about some Chernobayivka footage
streamable.com/fm45kp

Attached: file.png (616x405, 331.46K)

its a classic strategy. I do love they they literaly put an anime girl on it.

Attached: file.png (186x271, 83.31K)

Mariupol is looking grim guys.

When it falls it's basically all over.

Attached: 1647765613464.png (1280x763, 1.02M)

I am cooming to this

Attached: VROOM VROOM.jpg (2048x1115, 797.63K)

I wish germs approved cutting russian fuel pump. The gas prices would be hilarious, but russian economy would probably be even funnier.
Yeah I salute to that guy who raised a toast to moscow exchange on national television, wonder if they got him kek

Yeah

Attached: dead subhuman.webm (720x1280, 531.13K)

Attached: ukraine2.jpg (900x776, 263.21K)

lol commies arent people fuck the brainwashed Duginis

Attached: jewtin.jpg (800x600, 62.29K)

based polak. never stop shitposting.
here's a strawberry jam vatnik just for you.

Attached: 1647322887377.png (741x801, 1.11M)

New Tire Guy:
twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1505370275273183239
>Short form: 6-to-8 weeks more fighting will deadline the entire Russian Army military truck fleet.
>Between the end of April and Mid-May 2022, the Ukrainian Army will be able to counter-attack EVERYWHERE.
>Because there will be NOWHERE more than 20 miles/30 km inside Ukraine where Russian troops won't be out of food and low on ammunition.

That's a lame easy mode victory condition.

I don't think they have enough manpower for that.

>become a normal country
They tried that after the fall of USSR but all they get is NATO encroachment and become the eternal boogieman anyway.

Mariupol doesn't have a significant strategic meaning to the Russians nor the Ukrainians since the Russians already have a land connection from Krim to the East. All it does is binding Russian troops.

>barely any highly urbanised territory in the city center taken
yawn, 2 more weeks

Yea, Russia hasn't gotten enough to freeze the conflict with one sided demands, especially with the sanctions clearly being more than they prepared for. The whole operation was a gamble and there was no proper secondary objective.

Maybe crindzhal just failed to work.

checked
but the city is the size of grozny
even if russians split it into smaller pockets it will take at least a week to completely pacify the city

Miracles happen Żmudzin, we must belive some kino will occur
thank you, that made me hard

strelkov tg kek, chechens might be biggest meme after vdv in this war. i mean vdv atleasts fights instead of posting instagram setup vids. there was vid of chechens yesterday engaging at empty commie block

Attached: fffffffffffffff.png (832x790, 84.25K)

fresh unfresh

Attached: 20220320_123619.jpg (960x1280, 205.37K)

Bascially Russians don't have the resources or personnel required to encircle any of the important cities and time is against them, as expected.

we keep winning /chug/sisters

Attached: 20220320_123633.jpg (720x1280, 252.61K)

This is the zone that Putin is going to try to keep.

It's where the mineral deposits, natural gas, black land and industrial zones are located.

Attached: 007bVaqtgy1h0gj4iraauj30xc0irdr3.jpg (1200x675, 439.34K)

Attached: 20220320_123640.jpg (1200x800, 136.92K)

man this is so cathartic to see.

>lost like 1/4 of their land
They lost nothing. Ruskies stalling on a thin road like sitting ducks is not lost territory for Ukraine.

>Ukraine has no resources or offensive capabilities to retake the lost areas, even less so if the Russians fortify them.
As evidenced by what? NATO is supplying them gradually and Russia admitted to loosing their "air superiority" they had since the start.

>It's going to be the same as 2015-2021, a frozen conflict until Russia manages to amass enough strenght for another push. Except this time this could go on indefinitely since both sides are so fucked - Russia by sanctions and Ukraine by being a warzone.

Russian economy is being depleted rapidly and it is NOT being replenished. They can't afford to stay in place, they cant afford to push forward, they can't afford to pull back.
Russia still has oil and gas. But that's the thing. That's ALL they have, and nothing else. Sanctions aren't as funny anymore now that the kid glows are off.

>April and Mid-May 2022

2 more fortnights?

Also there is no way Russian supply routes and stocks are THIS bad, right? If this is true, what the fuck have they been doing in the weeks leading up to the invasion?

Savior of the white race

he'll need 336k armed personnel to hold it without disruptions btw

You completely ignore that Russia has a bigger line to defend, is under much, much heavier sanctions and even non-sanctioned trade is treated as toxic.
They can't sit around in the trenches for 8 years with no treaty ending the war, restoring some normalcy.
They also have a fuckton of casualties which they are covering up and not talking about on the news right now. Those people have families and friends and they will eventually know when they haven't heard from Ivan for 6 months.
They're projected to see a depression greater then the US saw in 2008 and that's just this year.
They need to win in the short term before the economic and social storm takes off, if you watch their news you'd know how much of this they are hiding and they can only hide it for so long.

Attached: 1646174521464.png (912x891, 271.67K)

twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1505223826786996231

>what the fuck have they been doing in the weeks leading up to the invasion?
Betting on a repeat of 2014.

Again, South Korea. Their aggressive neighbor has always been way more openly hostile than NATO and that did not stop them from making economic amd social reforms. Russia really can't blame anyone but themselves.

why though? doesn't russia already have all the resources in the world? they can't even sell their own gas anymore due to sanctions, how are they supposed to sell ukrainian resources AND suppress the insurgency?

>If Putin wants to revitalize Russia, is there a real option for him to choose from?
Putin has never really wanted that, just more power, he pretty much fucked russia over for 15+ years now, russia could've been advanced country but he CHOSE not to push towards that, instead towards pure power to himself.

>Realistically, what is Putin's option?
I am wondering the same. I'm guessing that Ukraine wont quit without completely BTFO russians from ukraine, including crimea and donbass.
I mean, even with Russian state propaganda 110%, there is only so much that can be done with "muh biolabs removed" etc.

I suspect future will look something like this, he will resort to desperation measures, i.e. terror in russia, blame Ukraine, declare mobilization, close down borders(no-one leaves) threaten nuke Ukraine and finally, somebody from inner circle will end/hospitalize him due to uncontrollable unrest from population.

Basically i predict that russia will collapse not only economically, but politically. There is no pretty way out for Putin as far as i see.

>Ukraine has no resources or offensive capabilities to retake the lost areas
They have leeway to retake some areas, like parts of Kherson. Enough to harass the Russians and throw into question how secure the larger towns are. I don't think they have enough to both repel the artillery northwest/west of Kyiv AND retake much right now. There'd have to be a serious turn for Ukraine to be able to do that.

That could be possible if one of two things happen: Total morale collapse among Russians, or a total logistical failure as tanks and trucks are expended. Even dug-in troops need ammunition and food.

Can they go up to ten?

Is that, dare I say, another ripped of Russian dick?

Attached: 1647622321856m.jpg (762x1024, 185.35K)

Ok hear me out. Huge landing operation behind enemy lines for example in Dnipro. Massive airborne drop. Or is that too expensive? Maybe something like Inchon? I'm looking for something that could be a brilliant manouver but Russia can only go forward. And slowly it's going forward but maybe too slow.

Attached: SL004_American-paras-land-near-Groesbeek-during-Operation-Market-Garden.jpg (1023x768, 191.01K)

There was a video of ruskies tanks being brought from basically chink border.
Could you imagine chinkzerg right now to get syberia?
Yeah I know chinks are probably waiting for a dirt cheap gas from ruskie, but still, would be pretty funny.

Attached: 1647222295452.jpg (800x558, 103.36K)

>what the fuck have they been doing in the weeks leading up to the invasion?
nothing lol, there hasn't been ANY planning worthy of note

Strelkov is a fascist now?

if that happened putin would just nuked them desu. if he did that maybe west would lift some sanctions kek

Wasn't he always

Chinks will not start shit with a nuclear power.
They may try Mongolia.

we already had market garden v2 on outskirts of kiev, retarded slavshit

He may do that just to be a dick and leave the West with a naked version of Ukraine that has to be supported financially.

it's taking incompetent russoids so long that breakthrough reinforcements may actually arrive lol

No, he's quoting Girkin.