Oh no Biden bros

Um are feds gathering at Joe Bidens Delaware place for some reason.. and are those new bannable pics of Hunter with kids legit @ >jimstone.is ?

Attached: feds.png (397x393, 224.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

82.221.129.208/1/.tm3.html
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/03/01/remarks-of-president-joe-biden-state-of-the-union-address-as-delivered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1647689973667.png (303x335, 140.68K)

Take your meds my friend. Thanks a bunch.

Don't worry I have covid.

82.221.129.208/1/.tm3.html

Attached: screengrabjimstone.png (576x298, 118.92K)

Bump

>82.221.129.208/1/.tm3.html
Seriously?

Attached: 024 JOE BIDEN.jpg (750x1050, 436.69K)

open it in browserling if you think it might be malicious

Oh looks others are prepared to put the pics out.

Attached: hunter-pedo.png (636x605, 265.21K)

>let me just check this dodgy looking website on my laptop.
Kek

any newsoutlet talking about those pictures in particular?

I remember these pics from before the election. Not new!
left pic: is she underage? look at the nails.
right pic: is this Hunter Biden?

Is Any Forums again trying to identify Hunter Biden by his dick?

>Picture one doesn’t show a child
>Picture two doesn’t show Hunter
literally a nothingburger. This Russian propaganda is just as low tier as your military equipment and shows how desperate you shitniks are

Attached: 58C642E6-50C0-4654-822B-BC254E29E682.jpg (768x1024, 157.54K)

Hunter is a p3do

Attached: bidenrussia.jpg (680x678, 54.62K)

The only reason our state security bureau would go after those fucks is if someone with actual power was sick of Biden.

Finally, more Hunter dick pics for Any Forums

>Is Any Forums again trying to identify Hunter Biden by his dick?
Staring at dick pics is a core Any Forums activity

lmao, I bet Kamala released the new dox

these pics are old. Nothing new

If the Feds are there they're almost certainly there to provide support for Biden, not to arrest him.

Did you read his State of the Union? whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/03/01/remarks-of-president-joe-biden-state-of-the-union-address-as-delivered/

>First – cut the cost of prescription drugs.
>Second –cut energy costs for families an average of $500 a year by combatting climate change.
>Third – cut the cost of child care. Many families pay up to $14,000 a year for child care per child.
> "I’ve proposed closing loopholes so the very wealthy don’t pay a lower tax rate than a teacher or a firefighter."
>"We’re going after the criminals who stole billions in relief money meant for small businesses and millions of Americans".
>"Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
>Repeal the liability shield that makes gun manufacturers the only industry in America that can’t be sued."
> pass a law to make sure veterans devastated by toxic exposures in Iraq and Afghanistan finally get the benefits and comprehensive health care they deserve.

The old man is taking on big pharma, housing, gun law, billionaires at the same time. I can imagine some powerfull people were not very happy with what he proposed.