Why the hatred for Ukraine?

Okay, so I understand the American position and I understand the Russian position. Both have at least some logical backing to them, despite the fact I disagree strongly with Russia's decision to invade Ukraine.

But what I don't understand is some of the outright hatred I'm seeing here for Ukraine. I literally don't understand how American flags, Aus flags etc can be so invested in a country they're nowhere near to the point of calling for the complete destruction of said country. It doesn't add up. The same could be said for the people who seemingly love Ukraine (But hollowly expressing love for Ukraine raises fewer eyebrows).

Posting monke putin because I think it's a funny picture.

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

they just want territory and they're assmad that the rest of eastern europe is tired of being invaded by them
'56 and '68 weren't that long ago

>russia
>logic

get the fuck out of here

>Why the hatred for Ukraine?
Kremlin bots and unpaid pigs working as said bots
>funny picture
based

For a lot of us, this war isn’t really just Russia vs Ukraine. It’s actually Russia vs the entire western hegemony (globohomo). Make no mistake, if this was purely Russia vs Ukraine no one would give a flying fuck (like no one really knows or cares about Bosnia or Kosovo or any of that other gay Slav shit).

But Ukraine is different because their president is a Jewish, western puppet and the entire west is backing Ukraine in every way besides direct military intervention (economic sanctions against Russia, providing money and supplies to ukraine, denouncing Putin and waging a propaganda war, etc).

Despite the fact that we live in “the west”, the globalists who run our countries (and who back Ukraine) are not our allies, or even our people. Russia and Putin may not be great either, that’s neither here nor there for me. It’s just the fact that a country is finally taking a direct stand against western hegemony that I support. I hope Russia wins the war because I want the west to realize that it can’t throw its weight around and bully eastern powers into submission, effectively consolidating even more power under their globalist agenda.

If this was the 50s and I had some faith that our leaders and their political and economic interests actually represented us in any meaningful way, I’d probably be against Russia. But right now Russia seems like the good guy to me, or at the very least “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. Putin’s war in the Ukraine and it’s consequences are nothing compared to how much devastation globohomo has brought to our cultures, economies, and the various countries it has invaded or controlled over the years.

Well, not that I agree with said logic. I also think there is a healthy level of self enrichment involved as well. But that still is a position.

Cause they are afraid that not kissing ass of russia will start ww3 and all of them out of shape anons would have to go to war.

This feels like a very risky position to take. You're making a lot of assumptions about Russia's motivation, as well as any perceived benefit of your desired outcome.

>implying russia isn't globohomo
stop posting

Attached: plz-stop-post.jpg (500x375, 33.59K)

If you want a direct answer to your original question it's simply: contrarianism. It's "I hate the decay of capitalism" Even if Russia and China are incompetent enemies, theses faggots hope and pray that we get invaded. They are scum, sad scum.

Attached: 1578026950699.jpg (268x325, 18.61K)

>every major western corporation pulling out of Russia
Hmm, that’s the globo part gone
>Russia vehemently rejects fag and troonshit
And the homo as well.

Cope harder, burger.

>failing at globalism means you aren't interested in globalism

Attached: 136.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

I honestly don't think homos disappear once the government denies their existence.
I think faggots and trannies are disgusting and are given a disturbing amount of prestige in western society as well. But I don't deny their right to exist. It just seems to be one of the prices of living in an open society.

As far as pertains to my hatred of the Ukraine, you should read up on what hohols have been doing to ethnic Romanians in Bucovina and Basarabia.

To say nothing of the fact that Russians have been forcing people to give up their guns, no assemblies, no free speech, etc. why would anyone not shoot at faggots driving into your country making those kind of demands?

Who cares? It’s a moot point. The fact is that western global hegemony actually exists, and Russia is currently opposing it. Anything else doesn’t matter. What would have or could have happened is irrelevant. If Russia was globohomo then it wouldn’t be waging war against globohomo. If it was globohomo or if it became globohomo then I’d be against it as well. You’re too caught up in burger retard propaganda you just keep spinning your wheels trying to justify kike faggotry. Typical useful idiot, really.

Ukraine has been a blight on the West for 20 years. Major human trafficking and CP hub, and the corruption there has also been warping American internal politics for over a decade.

Pol doesn't want to support the current thing mindlessly because that's for NPCs, their resolution is to mindlessly oppose the current thing because that represents critical thinking. If there was a globohomo social media shill campaign to drink more water pol would stop drinking water and die. Big crowd of contrarian apes.

This so called open society isn't isn't open for anyone that doesn't buy into mainstream narratives. Also, homos are evidently grown, not born. Another major study just came out disproving the so called genetic factor. This is also witnessed by how "nonbinaries" have spread like wildfire in the US and to a lesser extent in Europe.

Civilians that got guns to play volkssturm against Russians are combatants. What's complicated about this? Until a few weeks ago Ukrainians weren't allowed access to guns either and Russia has more liberal gun laws than Ukraine conflict aside.

>Posting monke putin because I think it's a funny picture.
No you dont
Literally nobody does

People on Any Forums have been subverted by shills to stand behind every narrative Russia is giving them

their conditioning kicks in right now, as a fifth column in the west, sucking putins dick

sadly most people arent terminally online, so the big demoralisation campaign Russia and China have ran in the last decade against the West have only gotten to the eternally online losers and other missfits, while most NATO Grugs get to the right conclusion

Attached: bezmenov.jpg (931x524, 70.02K)

So, what non-mindless reason is there to support the jewkrainian puppet state? "They're killing white people"? Jewkraine has been killing white separatists for 8 years prior to this conflict.

Russia isn't opposing anything, they want a part of the cut. Putin thought he could have his cake and eat it too, he wanted territory and globalism at the same time. Putin is a globalist buddy, he's rich as hell.

Attached: 1568613507327.gif (200x150, 965.99K)

How is the right conclusion to support a country with a Jewish president and PM?

>combatants
It's their country, they have the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. Foreign invaders SHOULD BE SHOT AT.

Attached: e45.png (680x499, 1.4M)

>But what I don't understand is some of the outright hatred I'm seeing here for Ukraine
Why don't you fucking look up your dick head question in the archive you stupid motherfucker. Takes less time than my riffle does putting a bullet in your head.