Did you know?

There has been at least FIVE historical attempts to ban coffee.
mentalfloss.com/article/12662/5-historical-attempts-ban-coffee

Attached: coffee-ban-761ce13e224ebea36a8e929e2a910cca.jpg (360x203, 9.38K)

i only knew about one

>to stimulate radical thinking
haha, I need one more cup

its interested me recently how neutral coffee is, as a roundabout the back and forth on coffee being good or bad for you seems pretty tame (raises blood pressure and tightens the veins! but that causes the blood to flow better!). not to mention it seems to avoid a lot of controversy, the closest conspiracy i see having ground is its use as a productivity drug for workers to squeese more work out of them

Coffee is fake and gay.

Have you ever seen this magical bean growing out of the ground? No? They are actually getting you to drink industrial runoff and waste products. This is why the brew has such a pungent chemical odor and taste, and it's also why it short-circuits the human system.

You are being poisoned by a made up plant.

Caffeine is an anti-nutrient.
Really, getting used to coffee means you will simply be on your default levels while on it and you will feel worse than before while off it.

You're well an truly fucked in the head mate

Most of us don't drink Folgers like a neanderthal.

Yeah good luck getting that passed now. There's a reason a lot of companies offer free coffee in the breakroom. They want wagie bright-eyed and bushy tailed working their sixth 12 hour shift of the week.

Just snort dextroamphetamine pussy

the coffee they give out at the bundeswehr has a boner suppressor mixed in.

I fully believe coffee is just the new smoking where people ignore all the numerous negatives and just highlight the one or two minor benefits it has. In a decade or two, people will have massive kidney problems that are all coffee related but the cause will probably never be revealed considering how huge the industry is and you damn well know Starbucks is going to put hits on anyone that threatens their business.

So is coffee good for you?

Sage, you stupid cunts.

Source?

Did you know?
Desperate jounralists come to Any Forums every day to post their shitty articles and get clicks

How many beans should i have?
If i want to have daily espressos for the next 5 years

I'm a prepper so i am serious

Attached: spin_prod_821760912.jpg (1600x1600, 698.93K)

Starbucks has the sugar lobby on their side.

I pay 42 cents for my coffee here in my workplace

They say that about every country's military. In the US it's rumored that they add saltpeter to the food to keep soldiers from getting boners.

How many hours a day do you work?

Approximately 71 beans in an expresso shot and 3250 beans in a 1lb bag of coffee
71x356x5รท3250=approximately 40 1lb bags of coffee for 1 expresso every day for 5 years. I would add 10% due to bad batches as a possibility

>They say that about every country's military
Seems like there is some weight to it if everyone is in agreement that it fucks with their dick.

Captcha: 2NRNA