Finland will join NATO in Easter

Finland will join NATO in Easter.

Attached: 1647450181226_jpg.jpg (482x980, 310.68K)

and?

Hello ally. How do you do?

No fuck that, no fucking mongolians

because they have been subverted through american/anglo control of the media, social media, cia operations, etc.

finns are based and you can eat shit

Do we really need this thread every single day?
But really, now is probably the best moment to join NATO if we are ever gonna do it. Trade with Russia is halted, they don't like us and their army is focusing on Ukraine. And no, they are not going to nuke a country right next to them.

>pic
Nations don't exist in a void. They have neighbors and they need to behave in a way that will keep relations friendly and stable. If you go out of your way to antagonize them then you risk causing a war.

No you know who's based? Actual mongolians. Let them join NATO

I hope Russia nukes you before that.

>1 post by OP

Attached: slide.png (1500x1500, 926.48K)

Here's my second post.

Happy?

and that WEF Young Global Leader cat thot will be so very proud when you join :)

Ok

no, krauts are never happy

Attached: 1628165247545.jpg (850x400, 85.34K)

Fuck off and kill yourself, Dmitri.

>beep boop lies by omission boop beep firmware update complete

Attached: 1647304911582.jpg (680x676, 105.93K)

That's simply the reality of the situation. You have to play nice if you don't want to start a fight. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant.

Still waiting on those sources of yours.

Attached: PepeBear2.jpg (1100x660, 256.64K)

You really got me good

Attached: One shilling.jpg (2000x2000, 1.32M)

But even Russia asked to be in NATO, it's not like they wanted to be turned into some vilified outcast boogeyman so that the Western military industrial complex could justify spending billions bolstering itself from a non-threat.

Jew

Attached: 1645984337426.jpg (5000x5040, 3.55M)

I am silly

Attached: e12.jpg (838x633, 103.19K)

Why haven't you been in NATO before that? Haven't you learned your bloody lesson?

The irony of this VPN-hopping kike shill

Lol. So do you think it would be fine if, say, Mexico made strong provocations against America? They have to behave themselves because that is the reality of their situation.

we need to take of the problem!

Attached: Russian Oligarchs Mainly Jewish.png (1201x526, 49.21K)

Our leaders have always been too trusting.

Try again you faggot kike

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-102135.png (1080x2400, 529.07K)

Lots of your people died due to snowniggers. I can't comprehend how this level of stupidity is even possible. I hate women so much, it's unreal.

Attached: Mari4ka pointing at Jewlensky dancing over a gore'd orc.gif (746x763, 1.43M)

Start to name them and the true causes of the war will start to emerge.

Do I honestly look like I give half a flying fuck about what dirty spics and mutts have to do with one another?

America is so beyond fucked in their demographics they actually don't understand it. When Hitler said they were half Judaised and half negrodised I think he may have been too kind.

Attached: FB_IMG_1647336192268.jpg (900x914, 51.6K)

>no you are not allowed to choose alliances, you must stay unallied so I can invade you whenever I want

Thanks Ivan

That is the way of the world. It's not specific to Russia or anywhere else. If you provoke your neighbors you will have problems. This applies in normal human relationships as well. You can't simply do whatever you want with no consequences from others.

Finland is already in the EU and is part of the common defense mechanism. So if Russia attacked Finland it would drag in the EU and eventually NATO anyway. Besides Finland has a relatively potent army, they can hold their own until the rest of NATO mobilizes to relieve them.