"women" are disgusting upthemselves cunts

I would NEVER fuck a girl older than 20 years.
That is when they become "Women" and fuck that nonsense for a joke.
They are all dried up old cumsacks looking to settle down and guess what?
I am not your tram ride toward an easy life you gold digging whores.
Stay mad with your stretched out beef curtains slurrie,
No one wants your nasty starfish sex position combined with your piss spraying beef curtains, your "squirting" is your bladder letting go and it is disgusting Darlin.

What?
Should i be attracted to your cellulose?
Maytbe your clapped out vagina that has been through 3 surgeries and has 15 ghost babies inside it?
Fuck off you disgusting sluts.
I will fuck prime 16-20 year old pussy and anything above that is a waste of time.
Stay mad you feminist slut wagons and realise the only people who would ever want you are sad, lonely 3 times divorced 50 year old men who are balding.
Zoomies love my cock, they can't get enough,
All the Zoomies need to know is i own a car and i can buy them lunch and they are dtf.
That's it, they just want lunch and i can cum on face.
You sluts are dried up, used up and fucking pathetic, stay mad.
Have fun thinking about that you slurries ;)

Attached: Weekday Arvo.png (1398x925, 1016.59K)

Fuck off back to your inceI-containment websites and the Any Forums board, you fucking inceIs, and stop drastically lowering the quality of this board with your probably endless and most certainly pointless complaining about your persistent inability to romantically bond with women, nobody here requires the daily dose of your pathetic arguments and idiotic delusions you so readily provide to us day after day, in accordance with the total infestation of this place with your kind.
The fact that you are excruciatingly lonely has nothing to do with anyone here and should not be a point of concern for any person browsing this board; your undisputably self-inflicted and nigh-inconceivably devastating failure is merely a result of you being a poor, ugly, smelly, mentally unwell, unbelievably boring, fully aromantic and hopelessly useless loser, devoid of any ability to flirt with women and most certainly a loser lacking in the field of self-improvement capability. You'll never change the way your life has gone and you're such a sore loser you cannot even admit it and simply go past that unfortunate defeat of yours, you have instead decided to sit on this extremely toxic board all day and poison everybody else's minds with the utterly irrelevant issue of you not being able to breed.

Attached: this is you and it is pathetic.png (645x770, 165.69K)

Awww Trannie getting mad?
You will never be a woman so why be upset about the topic?

Attached: 1546173821907.jpg (713x713, 88.89K)

na women are great you are mentally defective

Girls are great, women are cancer degenerates that want everything you own in exchange for sex.
Stay mad, i will just keep fucking Zoomers, when the Zoomers run out i will start fucking generation Alpha, they will be 16 in a few years.

>blackpilled
>entitled
>absolutely seething
>attempts to pick up high school girls in his shitbox
Sussin

Attached: 1635369719602.png (599x765, 381.11K)

I don't attempt, i do pick up highschool girls in my commonwhore, they get wet when i rev the v8 engine, most Zoomies have never been in a v8 car before.

Death to women.

Attached: american whore gets rekt.png (4000x1333, 2.79M)

WOMEN ARE LE BAD AMIRITE REDDIT

I hate women. Simple as.

Attached: dumb whore gets stood up at art gallery.png (4000x1000, 1.42M)

>gets 20l/100km
>"sorry darling we gotta stop at the servo again"
What's does that LS put out at the wheels? Like 200kW?

never tried? it's easy

roasty toasty

poolander getting mad at aus chad cuz he gets PRIME PUSSY LOOL, have sex faggot

based

Attached: 1647444873504s.jpg (125x117, 2.94K)

Lol just wait until you keep getting older. Alpha generation won't want to fuck a balding aging loser. Gen z will be fucking them not you. Honestly, at a certain point the older a man gets and hasn't had any serious relationships under his belt (you should honestly be wifed up and married by 25-30) is a huge red flag. You will have to resort to rage fucking twinks in the ass. Good luck mate.

Attached: 1639691021145m.jpg (1024x1024, 200.98K)

Well my ls1 is naturally aspirated and makes pic related, was toned down so as to not blow up the engine revving it to 7.5k when it doesn't really need to.

Attached: 284kw.jpg (2956x2240, 1.1M)

That's a nice smooth power and torque curve you've got there user, I have to admit.

ty, it cost a lot of money to achieve that, paid for by Hiroyuki of course.
btw never give hiro money, he a bit of a cunt, that Any Forums pass is a scam.
No idea why he puts up with me but this is the world we live in.

Attached: FUCK HIROSHIMA.png (1402x3000, 1.76M)

nothing's a larger red flag than being a single dad, just putting that out there

Or single mom

>single mom
Disgusting, imagine the stretched out piss spraying beef curtains, bitch will piss herself when she is about to cum then try to convince me that is normal, fuck off you old crones.

I don't "hate" them but they've become insufferable.
Women in the 60s and 70s seemed chill, fun, friendly. In current year they bitch and moan, constantly offended, endless victim olympics. They're fine at work it's in the social sphere that they're a problem.

>me reading this is as a 24 y/old woman that’s taken more Chad cock than you can conceive of but is also engaged to loaded beta provider

Cry all you want but you WILL wife a girl like me and fund her lifestyle while she lies about her body count.

Attached: 9665E71B-543B-4526-967C-690597F1D8E1.jpg (554x554, 26.83K)

Sex sounds yucky and I couldn't imagine doing it IRL unless it's with someone I immensely love.