Daily reminder:

that nick fuentes loves all of you on pol very much.

Attached: 1647665380997.png (273x302, 99.95K)

Thank you

yuck

I love you too

I am sure you do.

It's funny because the age of faggos and troons is coming to an end, you're both start swinging by highway bridges like in South America soon

and then where will nick be?

Attached: SCNG.png (994x944, 861.77K)

Imagine being so insecure with your masculinity you can’t even see people making a joke and having fun

you too

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

It depends on him, if he's gay or if he's a faggot.

I love you too Nick!

Attached: NickGroyper2.png (739x700, 198.12K)

cope chud

Attached: 1615204327916.png (604x4668, 333.47K)

I am sick of this gatekeeping retard. He sold out his constituents for shekels. He's a social media influencer in charge of a limited hangout and was fundamental in making the Jan. 6th protest into the shitshow it was. His whole crew is the glow patrol, baked is clearly a glownigger and probably his handler along with Milo. Beardson is the most cringe faggot of all time and a reddit tier thinker.

Attached: EVLuaQNUEAAQ0W1 (1).png (959x689, 362.57K)

He's going to get killed and so is everyone who's been using his likekness.

Everyone wants bpc(big Any Forums cock.)

Fuck this manlet faggot. He is friends with a federal informant and has a record of doxxing his own fans to gain notoriety. Dude is just setting himself up to be the next Alex Jones after that dude kicks the bucket.

My FuhRer! I love you too.

That’s not true. He thinks pol is annoying and spergy (rightfully so)

That’s assurance that he is a homosexual.

doubt

>I am sick of this gatekeeping retard
This
He starts shitfights constantly
He's an effeminate faggot that will never resonate with the type of men you need to make meaningful change

He has good organizational skills and some good talking points but he's too ugly and his voice is repulsive to listen to.