GOA Backed Bills Repeal SBR, SBS, & AOW Regulations!

youtube.com/watch?v=uT00TRSe8Iw

This is our chance to gut the NFA and get SBRs, SBSs, and AOWs off of there.
>hurr durr what about full-auto?
We need to fight fire and fire and play the anti-gunner's game and get our freedoms back one at a time. Its election mid-terms and this is our opportunity. I am telling all of you that we need to take our chance and go for it because if it's not now its never, this could be that one dart that sticks and guts the NFA and we'll all look back at this day that we've did it. With the whole Ukraine vs Russia ordeal, Its our time to fight back as well. This is our battle. Lets do our part!

>Key note to take from this video
Tell your representatives if they're not supporting these bills, that you won't be voting for them.

Attached: b5c30b864409332ddded8add1854d0b7[1].jpg (640x640, 71.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5YpUsDsHmk
youtube.com/watch?v=r-odIIQORQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No faggot republican or Democrat will ever support this

You better threaten them that you wont be voting for them. If we all take our chances and scare them, they'll give in.

I can't do shit because my representative is a fucking Democrat and it so happens that one of my Sentors was the last governor of Florida and is a RINO

It wouldn't hurt to try. 1 makes 10, 10 makes 100, if more and more pitch in. They'll know were not fucking around.

Best to take it to /k/ despite the mods being fags
You won't find help in Any Forums

Truth, but faggot jannies, will always take it down immediately and ban me for 3 days saying it belongs in politics.

>politics
Say wut now?

Trust me, I've been banned from /k/ multiple times bringing up stuff like this. Jannies are scum

Why wasn't this shit done back in 2017 when Trump was in office and held both houses of Congress?

Good point. Because whomever you side with, just remember they're politicians and the only way were going to get what we want is to threaten them that they won't be sitting on their seat if we don't get WHAT we want.

(cont.)
To add upon this, we must not focus on our past and look at ahead towards our future. When opportunity strikes we need to take it. The first step will lead us to getting full-auto and suppressors back.

Bump

if you can push back against the anti-gun traitors, good for you. but access to guns is not the problem. the problem is the right has ZERO fucking leadership. the right can't communicate AT ALL. did you see the embarrassing shitshow that happened when patriot front had their little march? *holy fuck*. THE RIGHT IS COMPLETELY DEMORALIZED AND INEFFECTIVE.

you don't need guns. you need lawyers, *competent* local political leadership, the ability to have a meeting in your public library without worrying that antifa or the FBI are going to come in and destroy your lives somehow. you need stuff like this, not guns, because NONE OF YOU WILL USE THE GUNS. 90%+ of you guys are going to hand them over. protest all you like, but i am certain i am right. yes, there will be diehards who will never hand them over, but most gun owners will. and here's the secret: YOU DON'T NEED THE FUCKING GUNS.

how many guns did Jeffrey Epstein have? HE HAD VIDEOTAPES. if you have videotape of your local public officials YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED GUNS. you make a phone call and whatever problem you are having evaporates. THAT'S more effective than a gun.

you guys have no plan for these guns. you just go to the range, and put them in a gun safe, and have warm thoughts about them, like they are a magic amulet that keeps you safe, and so from all this you think the gun has accomplished something for you. IT HASN'T. don't get me wrong, i wish it was mandatory for every american to have an AR-15, a 12 gauge shotgun, a .30-06 deer rife, and at least three handguns. at the very least, i think america would be a more polite place.

but the problem is not gun laws, or access to guns. it is that you are under 24/7/365 surveillance and psyop influence by a govt/corporate machine that is making you slaves, and they are not using guns to do it.

the right has no leadership. white people have no leadership. until this changes, they are doomed.

Attached: orwell1.jpg (1024x540, 98.18K)

very cool but my representative is eric swalwell

I'm taking a break from there. The tranny jannies are letting Any Forums faggots spam the whole catalog with off-topic shitposts, news article screencaps, and meme threads while deleting anything USA gun politics related in minutes.

Because every fucking time there was a highly publicized mass shooting and the bills were shelved. See SKS baseball shooting and Las Vegas Strip Massacre.

>how many guns did Jeffrey Epstein have? HE HAD VIDEOTAPES. if you have videotape of your local public officials
I strongly agree with this, tainting their name will have a longer lasting effect than to simply shout "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". We all need to do more to hurt them worse in this way. Because what do they fear the most? History.

bump

Sneed

Still try cause it also makes them less likely to sign bad stuff out of fear of losing voters the squeaky wheel I suppose. And when a lot send then they worry

Thank you for keeping this alive. I and everyone else don't want this to go silently in the dark.
PA Luty is a true hero and will forever be my hero. If he was around to see what's happening now with constitutional carry being signed in 23+ states, he would be proud.

godspeed brah
fear no evil and may the Jesus Fire encircle yer ass at all times
everybody forgets
it's not about being rambo
it's about *relationships*
when i have friends who will lay down their lives for me, and i for them, no force on earth can defeat us
there is no such thing as defeat for us
so long as we do not have to face our forefathers ashamed
there is no defeat for us
i don't get the feeling these bureaucrat communists can understand that.
how long has the drug war been going on? how has that gone for these people with their mountains of paper, and their budget reviews and their oversight committees and their security details and their gated mansions and soundbites and PR staff and all their bullshit?
don't play go fish with somebody in *their* house on *their* terms where they are strong. everybody's got something to hide, except for me and my monkey :-)
The Only Hope You Have
youtube.com/watch?v=O5YpUsDsHmk
Well. That Isn't So Bad
youtube.com/watch?v=r-odIIQORQ4
I WAS IN PRISON
AND YOU CAME TO VISIT ME

Attached: 1641964808076.jpg (640x480, 46.96K)