Roasties judge your scent

So, imagine being top of your game.
Imagine, walking into a room feeling like a million bucks. Looking like a million bucks. Maybe even having a million bucks.
You're a chad, a roastie toaster. You can have any slag in the room.
B-but th-then...
They smell you.
BEHOLD: THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE. youtu.be/eiCGQnc-Cas

Attached: roastiescansmell.jpg (1264x711, 91.72K)

>wearing a fragrance for other people’s approval
Lmao

And I judge their scent... That works both ways.

How do they rate pajeet armpit smell,

This. I stopped caring if my smell pleases or offends a long time ago

Please do not wear strong fragrances. Just wash yourself.

Too many are concerned with “oi will dis make all the ladies wet when they smell me”, but that’s stupid. Everyone has unique taste and preferences. Sure, most people enjoy vanilla, or the smell of cut grass, but what does that even matter?

Find what you enjoy, but more importantly, what blends in with your bodily chemistry, and you still enjoy. But don’t over do it, and watch where you spray; fragrances are highly endocrine disrupting, but paradoxically, certain smells can cause you to produce hormones that may counter the others.

I smell like cum sweat and bacon

Click the video and set comments to newest and tell me that these people commenting are humans with consciousness. Day by day im growing towards dead internet theory being real

There are actually fragrances out there like that.

I shower twice a day and my natural odor is a cunt magnet. Not my problem.

That's how it's supposed to be, everyone analyzes other people's genetics via their smell. Vomero-nasal organ etc.

If you shower twice a day, what fucking “natural odor” are you talking about? You’re napalming your skin’s biome, and the odors (good and less agreeable) it produces.

I've literally never used a cologne or perfume in my entire life.

I have not used deoderant in ~12 years.

I shower once a week.

I also don't care about what women think at any level, they are subhuman and property.

I work in a meat factory and smell like blood and shit 95% of the time, but society will collapse without my work, I don't have a gf and I work 12hr shifts ... Women really live life on easy mode

It’s more complicated than that. Your dna, the dna of bacteria and fungi in and outside of you, additional odor signals, odor signals produced by your emotional state. Maybe even more?

what an ugly woman

i'm fermenting in my own natural version of Sécrétions Magnifiques. bitches will love what i tell them to love or else they get the hose again.

Based. Don’t forget the oxidized blood note.

>i'm fermenting in my own natural version of Sécrétions Magnifiques.
based

Attached: 1645582203617.jpg (650x666, 219.56K)

Two blast of pic related and 2 drops of pee is all you need to make a woman go nuts.

Attached: 1647756543740.jpg (2048x2730, 690.19K)