When did you realise that this website is just reddit 2.0 but even worse?

when did you realise that this website is just reddit 2.0 but even worse?

>milions of redditors emigrated here just because they can troll, share their retarded semi normie opinions and say nigger without getting banned

>you cant have a normal dicussion without shills or retards brining the thread off topic as this website is literally 99% jewish bots and shills

>conversations dont make any fucking sense, bots sperg out the most radnom bullshit just to try to make you go insane

while on reddit:

>disucssion has to be to the point with occasional jokes here or there or you will get banned

>no one can call you anything or they will be banned

>still full of shills but its a little bit better

>millions of entire communities dedicated to different subjects and those subjects only, not like on Any Forums where there are only like 30 different boards which you have to share which different kinds of retards

>most retards left to Any Forums as said before

the only minus is not being able to shout at people but at this point everyone here came from reddit

why are you deflecting this fact you dumb faggots?

the new faggot souls like game came out over a month ago and Any Forums is still shilling it 24/7 while most sub reddits stopped talking about it long ago

Any Forums is still busy with the new cape shit movie

reddit moved on faggots

what are you scared of? trannies? ahahahahah

anons, 70% of this site users are trannies and they dont even hide it, jannies are trannies themselves and they dont even hide it

this site is owned by a literal mongolian rape baby with afrcian dna

at least reddit was made by jews and for the most part coded by white men, this website was founded by cia glow niggers which used some random 18 year old incel to promote it

the sites code was written by literal pajeet code monkeys

if you ignore the political sub reddits reddit is literally one of the best forums

its like 4cuck but 2 times better

Attached: 1609648282465.png (427x576, 334.08K)

This is so dumb. This isn't some secret club. Most who visit here go to multiple sites. There really can't be anything bad with more coming here except for stupid threads like this.

Instead of posting this stupid shit, make quality content.

This has got to be the shills doing this to divide users here. Good tactic.

No one can prove anything. Either way I was an avid Redditor and banned from it permanently. Doesn't matter though. I've been here since 2016 and it sucks and always has sucked.

But it is because of this shill shit.

LE SHILLS BRO LMAO SHILLS

do you see where op is going? this forum is so full of feds you cant tell the difference between your average user and a actual fed

its just feds calling each other feds in order to divide and conquer

but anyway

i like 16 CzHAN . xUyz

its still full of bots, retards and shills but its better than Any Forums

inb4 jannies ban me

You’re right but you can still kys kikel

>t. Proving OP's point.

Everything you say is true user, but nobody cares. These retards just want to get outraged at Twitter screenshots and TikToks.

Personally I would have added two spaces between lines.

Attached: gettyimages-76365199.jpg (568x379, 33.92K)

Attached: 1639985040281.png (533x492, 168.58K)

Samefags
Reddit spacing
Botposts

Slide thread confirmed. Ignore.

jew detected ahahahahah

>n-no goy im not the jew he is the jew!!!

do you see anons? you cannot have a normal thread anymore without someone calling someone something

site loyality is worse than brand loyalty

both need to die

Well if you reddit fags leave we can go back to the good old days

based

reddit is better than this place because you can have a discussion and politics is strictly forbidden on most sub reddits

i can ask the same question here 10 times in 3 different threads and just get called a faggot

but if i make a thread on reddit i get around 10 informative replies in under a day

everyone is nice there user and if they are not they will be banned

let me guess, you took the clot shot and came here in 2020? i bet you also fell for the MIGA meme ahahahaah

Attached: 1609785004776.jpg (960x597, 67.42K)

This entire sight is a limited hangout and this thread was made by a shill you retards.

someone post the chud x tranny being friends edits

it makes polcels seethe kek

SHILL GOYIM HES A SHILL TRUST ME GOYIM I SAID SO W-WHY WAIT WHY DONT YOU TRUST ME GOYIM!?!!?!?!?!

>reddit is literally one of the best forums
>Still posts on Any Forums
We get it Redditor, now you have to go back.

daily reminder that amerimutt flags are all russian proxies

dead internet

Nope been here since the start people have always called each other names here. You new fags just get butt hurt and tell yourself you won the argument because someone hurt my feelings

You just proved that reddit is gay.

so long as i can call my enemies nigger there will be peace

Attached: pol.gif (280x215, 852.85K)

Attached: 1643515307496.png (500x344, 173K)

Attached: 1643183346051.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

Y don't we get 4 Chans to buy the site ? I know about 50

incels like you will just either deflect or reject the idea that you lost the argument

who gives a fuck? its just a internet forum

and reddit is better to use

this forum was always full of weak feminime males addicted with chinese cartoons

but now also incels, chuds, fatties niggers and other shit skins larping as white joined

so its even more of a shit hole

99% of this site is closeted homosexuals and i saw many of them come out under pressure

i used to know this one guy thru my cousin, he was from texas, a manlet with a big truck and very 'cuckservative'

had a wife and 3 kids

do you know what happened after? he was found in a gay sauna 3 cities from his house by a private detective because his wife suspected him of cheating

he was the bottom user, there were 3 other guys waiting in line to do him

3 fucking faggots

waiting to do him

waiiting in a straight line (the irony i know)

he was naked and deflected everything and then he broke down, began to cry and told his wife it would never happen again

his wife left him and his kids for some older, taller guy with money

he shot himself soon after that and his kids ended up at an orphanage because no one wanted them

this is the fate of most Any Forumscels

even if you find a woman it will never work out and you will begin to see it sooner or later

your kind is a genetic dead end

accept it, even if you have kids they will end up just like you, probably even more retaded and weaker and they will in most cases not make it so your entire genetic line will die

Attached: 1610158938643.gif (660x780, 201.4K)

I moved to new boards and that solves the problem. It's like the good old days of Any Forums without the reddit faggots who want to come here because reddit is boring yet still complain and demand this place conforms to their anti free speech hugbox ideas, crying about racism on a board that is notorious for it and is the reason it is fun and drew them in from the utterly dull and sterile reddit.