/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #990 : DONT BE A CRY BABY EDITION !

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be be a Cry Baby Faggot ! aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest

>Purge of opposition in Ukraine
>Russian MoD confirms first combat use of hypersonic ballistic missile "Kinzhal" against AFU
>Russian Kalibr missile strikes AFU barracks in Nikolaev, killing estimated 80 Ukrainian soldiers
>Beijing asserts it won’t cave in to Washington’s pressure, which it considers irresponsible and futile
>Russian missiles have struck an aircraft repair plant in Ukraine’s western city of Lvov
>Russia takes Izyum and Rubezhnoye
>Ukie civilians claim Azov executes civilians fleeing Mariupol civs escaping azov
>Missile strike reported at Sarny town in Rivne region
>Putin speech: files.catbox.moe/n5ldfq.mp4
>Putin calls out oligarchy, traitors and 5th column
>Ukrainian forces reportedly retreating to Slavyansk-Kramatorsk
>Russian army shelling reported in Kiev, Mariupol, Sumy, Chernihov, Kharkov
>Russian missile strike targeted TV tower in Vinnitsa, broadcast stopped
>Russian warships shelled the sea coast in the area of Lebedevka, Sanzheyka, Zatoka and Belenky
>Azov HQ / Mariupol Drama Theater destroyed, 1000+ allegedly there
>US sending $800 million in Ukraine security aid, including armed UAS drones.
>Mariupol forces beg Kiev for reinforcements
>Russia captures Kakhovka hydroelectric power station
>Kiev Automation Plant industrial complex hit by several cruise missiles
>Russia shells Odessa, Kharkov, Chernihov, Nikopol. Fighting continues in Mariupol and Kiev
>Kherson Oblast fully occupied by Russia

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

Attached: biden-putin-crybaby.jpg (615x410, 62.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/zelenskiy_official
twitter.com/presssec
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine
state.gov/
suicide.org/hotlines/international/ukraine-suicide-hotlines.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill putin

Attached: 1645771549938.jpg (303x335, 13.32K)

Nothing ever happens

Kill who?

Attached: chad_banan.jpg (590x536, 127.75K)

Attached: 1647737296505.jpg (1280x1034, 137.96K)

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame Putin, we can blame Redditors, we can blame NATO, we can praise Zelenskyy's music video, DNR's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Javelins, NLAWs you name it, it all stinks.

Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in AFU and Twitter, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the two weeks. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about Kiev, or our chances in qualifying for the European Union for that matter. Not fighting like this. What do you think, /ugh/? Is NATO the problem? Or is it USA? Azov #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
instagram.com/zelenskiy_official
twitter.com/presssec
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine
state.gov/
suicide.org/hotlines/international/ukraine-suicide-hotlines.html

Attached: Mariupol.png (1280x763, 1.02M)

LETS GO BASIL !

Attached: putin-jewish.jpg (500x471, 45.96K)

FAKE THREAD / MUTT BAKER LMAO

Attached: 1647394496113.jpg (1024x1024, 129.5K)

Ukrainian whores get fucked by russians and poles while the men die for a pointless jewish war.

map source?

face it Putin has autism

This is my bitch

Attached: 16465558209060.jpg (1011x870, 384.44K)

REAL THREAD

Real thread is up

the funniest thing about the ukrainian man is that he'll not only fight and die to protect his current jewish government, he'll do it while his women flee to the west.

The same west that aren't sending a single troop to come help you. Sure, they'll arm you and use you as cannon fodder - as they fuck your women and put them into western brothels.

Ukrainian men are the ultimate cucks. Fighting a war so their women can be whored out to the west.

>▶WARNING
>Be be a Cry Baby Faggot !
THIS IS A GLOWNIGGER THREAD FOR AND BY FAGGOTS
>THIS IS A GLOWNIGGER THREAD FOR AND BY FAGGOTS
THIS IS A GLOWNIGGER THREAD FOR AND BY FAGGOTS
>THIS IS A GLOWNIGGER THREAD FOR AND BY FAGGOTS
Real Thread:
>Real Thread:

Attached: 1646870093720.jpg (1096x1071, 749.78K)

digits confirm

Proof that Russia will win the war with their superior technology

Attached: Russian Quality Build.webm (1280x720, 808.44K)

>remember what you're fighting for

Attached: 1647656912222.jpg (619x1024, 90.24K)

DONT BE A CRY BABY FAGGOT

Attached: nancy-ripper.gif (436x529, 1.84M)

Seethe

>nedavno aktivni
Is this czech or Slovak
Its the same as croatian

I really don't get why some on Any Forums worship a corrupt manlet like Putin.

Is there any greater cuck on the planet than the Ukrainian male? Dying in a pointless war to protect the political interests of a jewish american puppet government - while their women are sent to the west to work in western brothels.

Sure, the west will arm you and use you as cannon fodder in this war. This only increases the number of Ukrainian whores they can fuck and profit from while you're all busy dying in the snow.

All this to mindlessly protect the political interests of your masters who will never send a single soldier to die.

All of this Putin worship over a social issue? This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Yea embrace corruption and a broken down military and country over homo's. So fucking stupid.

You're literally embracing a short aging old tyrant over the banning of gay pride parades. Jesus Christ man, gain some fucking perspective.

I for one don't. However the West has been utterly retarded with dealing with him and this is the result. And there are no better options if you actually know shit about Russian opposition. There are horrible things lurking in Moscow just waiting for the Tsar to fall so they can take over.

Remember back in January when it was rare to see a Ukranian flag poster and now they're everywhere? Glow niggers should fix their op.

Why should I support the West or corrupt Ukraine?

Haha based Chad Putin

Attached: put22.png (303x335, 120.31K)

I'm here to figure out what everyone else worships and suck its cock dry desu

Your leader is 80 this year and clearly going senile.

Are you seriously insinuating that Putin and the Russian government aren't corrupt and haven't been lining their own pockets at the expense of the Russian people, their infrastructure and their military?