Ukrainian Nazis put the bodies of Russian soldiers in the letter Z, and filmed a video

What the hell is going on in this world?
This time, the Russians don't even need to use laundry detergent like the Americans to start a war. Ukraine will voluntarily publish war crimes, and it can also be praised by netizens.
The war is like a dark comedy movie, so ridiculous and unreal. But all of this is true, and some people will even broadcast the war on tiktok and get cash sponsorship from netizens.

Attached: QQ截图20220320121850.jpg (3440x1440, 228.47K)

That is demotivation picture.

How can they seethe so hard over a letter

Looks like a 2 to me.

Looks like a 2. They failed.

IMAGINE BEING FROM CHINA LMAO TIANANMEN SQUARE 1989

>oh my god they are treating our invading forces like shit!! quick, invade even more!
nice logic

Lmao more dead Russians complaining about war crimes when trying to kill civilians and invading another country without proper reason.

>invade country
>NO YOU CANT JUST MISTREAT AN INVADING ARMY
>NADSEE

BASED

You can't do it by my standards. I wouldn't support it either if it were done by Russians.

Well, it makes it easy to tell who the bad guys are.
How's the chinging a chonging going?

It's because the West is an insane, backwards, psychopathic empire and here, their footsoldiers in Ukraine, exemplify their values and norms.

Russians are one not human and two invading and hence can not have war crime committed against them.

Its kinda like when someone tries to kill you... You can kill them. I know its hard for russians to understand basic logic but what the heck.

But you are russian. Why we should trust you?

Should have kicked that one on top in the back and cut off his arms. Then it will be Z.

>Z
why is the Russian Army not using the Russian alphabet?

Attached: Russian_Alphabet.png (1200x1070, 52.69K)

Attached: N.png (1281x1824, 1.79M)

Ukrainian soldiers are shooting from schools and civilians are throwing molotov cocktails and then everyone wonders why there are civilian casualties...

Attached: 1647576841574.jpg (750x889, 557.81K)

I

Chechen Ruski soldiers already brutally tortured some Azov members, why should Russian soldiers not get the same treatment?

Attached: 1611134810060.jpg (888x894, 60.89K)

G

G

Is zed the new nigger?

yeah, the Ukies are pretty much war criminals at this point. i've seen enough that i hope the Russians are keeping a file and hunt down these bastards.

globohomo

I was born in Ukraine. My parents got me out if that shithole when I was a child. My mom always told me that Ukrainians are evil and stupid animals. I thought she was exaggerating or being paranoid. This war showed me that she was completely correct. I'm eternally grateful for their decision, because had it not been for them, I'd be forced to fight for their kike and faux-nazi government, committing war crimes to their own civilians in the name of nationalism apparently.

If I was in this situation, I'd probably just try to get captured by Russians as soon as possible and give them all the information I had.

2 for Dvach