Salt Lake City has Fallen

Hooooollly shit, Salt Lake City has fallen. About 3 1/2 years ago we were looking for a place to live and considered SLC. At that time it was quite nice and we almost moved there. Just arrived here for a family trip and wow, this place is worse than LA. Absolute chaotic sprawl everywhere. Niggers on every corner. Multiple refugee centers. Even the Whites here look like trash. What the fuck happened to this place in such a short time span?

Attached: 18340E7E-A512-4D69-9617-0D9AA84AA5C9.jpg (1140x642, 914.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLk-u79Xrrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

californians have spread liberal mind disease everywhere

SLC has been a hellhole for a long long time. Smoggy horrid urban hellscape full of Mexicans and mystery meat Mormon imports.

You can blame reality Teevee

Attached: F81E19B0-41FE-44A0-AB1A-8B3B6AF681D3.jpg (2048x2048, 785.15K)

Just stay south of 9000 and you’re good. Enjoying life here in Draper

Why do you guys always blame Californians?

Seriously... the place we moved from actually was California but we decided on a suburb of Boise and thank Jesus we did.

It was always kinda shitty even before the californians came. The original Mormjns were mostly farmers, but then they started importing hicks from the South to work in the mines and for the freight trains. The hicks slowly improved and spread out but now there’s a lot of mexicans and LA trash. There’s even a decent amount of blacks who live along state street now

Anywhere slave morality reigns, predictable results will follow.

California shitlibs moved in and destroyed SLC. They are like fucking locusts.

Mormons have a fetish for bringing in refugees from Africa to point that SLC has a fucking Sudanese gang problem.
Thanks mormonfags. I'm sure all these niggers give tithe you 10%.

the only "decent" amount of niggers is ZERO

Kek, I live in Park City and every time I visit SLC it's like every store is owned by Muslims these days

Please kys. Most of the people there are either Mormon or if they're not Mormon they try so hard to not be Mormon. It's fucking cringe

How much longer till the lake dries up, bros?

Seriously lol visit any Walmart in SLC like 80% of the employees have Hijabs and shit. It's gone, it's done

Another Draper user here. Things get better the further south you go from SLC proper. Look at voting maps and you'll quickly see where to avoid. Or drive around and look for gay flags and "In this house we believe in virtue signaling" signs. Sadly you will still see them even in Utah County but some areas are better than others.

I moved here 3 years ago from LA. Utah is not perfect but infinitely better than California in every meaningful way. Please consider moving here anons and we will make the commies the tiny, frustrated minority they should be.

Not really enough infrastructure to support the mass amounts of homeless created by economic collapse and huge influx of heroin and meth. Not to mention ridiculously inflated cost of living due to Mormon influenced real estate market despite a huge increase in population not rich enough to afford to live anywhere. Also add to the fact that getting a job here is a complete pain in the ass, so many higher paying jobs are pointlessly elitist and refuse to train. Most youth that grow up here just end up moving out because there is just no opportunity in this shitty state and also im sure weed still being illegal is a huge deal too.

Attached: 1633337881549.png (1830x1457, 59.06K)

Not my problem. You probably live in some shithole in west valley

Lol yeah.
The Mormons really fucked it by bringing in refugees, island scum, beaners and nigs.
Mormons will bring back a darkie lover from their mission and have mixed dirty children

We move in droves to other states to escape but we're not from the new state, we drive up prices, many vote democratic. With that being said, a lot of these states act like they would be redneck heaven if it wasn't for us when many were always ran by blue cities long before California was a blue state.

aren't Draper and Lehi getting massive amounts of out of state democrats due to the insane Silicon Valley growth? In the last 10 years the entire face of the entire south of the valley has been completely transformed.

its really only a matter of time before comp sci college grads start taking over your area user.

Attached: 005ffc3fb29754d8070b95c3a9d15b06.jpg (1139x1138, 131.48K)

Horrible fucking dumphole, that place. I drove from Montana to Cedar City to go to Bryce, Cedar Breaks, and Zion, and was blown away by the sprawl. It takes 2 hours to get through SLC metro. There are squatemalans all over the place and way more niggers than I thought Utah could support. Do you Mormon idiots even have enough water to support your imports? Is the Salt Lake going to turn into the Aral Sea?
Yes, Mormons are fucking idiots. Fuck Mormons.

damn, last i was there was about 3 years ago, it's scary to see how fast they're obliterating the world

The lakes have gotten smaller in recent years but we’re still hundreds of years away from meaningful droughts, unlike Arizona and Nevada which will be fucked in 30 years

How to escape car jacking niggers. One minute 20 seconds, this happened in Salt Lake City.

youtu.be/wLk-u79Xrrs

Attached: 346DC956-ABBC-4E36-A43D-DCB89AA0FBDD.jpg (1023x682, 320.38K)

Mormonism is a pyramid scheme that exploits its new members to pay elders