IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Attached: file.png (640x532, 105.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL

ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

Attached: file.png (1001x456, 71.25K)

why is all data on this 4-6 years old

Not my problem

OH, IT'S NOT 80%, IS JUST 60%!

Attached: file.png (1003x555, 89.99K)

Because OP is a fag, you dumb polack

Attached: file.png (640x532, 80.54K)

Just have sex.

Attached: just rape them lol.jpg (1920x1375, 590.05K)

>the solid lines
>the implication

I mean...only thing I see is less unmarried people having unmarried sex...this is a potentially good thing.
Doesn't matter to me, I'm married with kids, and had sex....like five times this week.
When we go a spell without sex, it's usually kid related, just being fucking tired and shit.

Im not entirely sure of the point of this thread. To make incels mad? To talk about degeneracy being rampant? To imply degeneracy is decreasing? To talk about reproduction among different groups? There are a quite a few applicable topics, but the huehuehue nigger wont stop screaming.

Attached: 1647115656582.jpg (604x495, 23.21K)

I was just searching about female hypergamy

I just had sex with a homeless woman 30 minutes ago.

I have sex with my wife once a month and that's comfy for me and her.

Thank you for clarifying. I thought female celibacy was on a sharp rise in the past two years. Do you have any data that isnt six years old?

Attached: 1644616980845.jpg (700x532, 52.25K)

Does her holes smell?

Women

Attached: 1647737765756.png (662x844, 653.98K)

>ends at 2016
Post the most recent data, fuckwit. The women are becoming the incels now.

>Do you have any data that isnt six years old?
I don't think many people have data about that

> I thought female celibacy was on a sharp rise in the past two years
>The women are becoming the incels now.
KEK

Zoomer here. Haven’t had sex except for with one person I was involved with for years, and haven’t seen her in years. The curious part of that chart shows it the date isn’t current. The sharp uptick of men not having sex has truly accelerated between 2019 and 2022. This implies women are fucking each other, fucking the top 20% of men, or both. Overwhelmingly blackpilling for some, but I’ve accepted a sexless life.

Attached: F6D1B338-4F3B-4C78-9A21-BC2FD2EFD14A.png (638x640, 207.3K)

Understandable. I read through the article, and it seems that they come to the conclusion that male celibacy is on the rise due to later marriage becoming more common. This falls in line with the rise of female celibacy (not nearly as sharply though). If we want to make fun of roasties, it should be figured that women throught all of time have been more promiscuous than men, because being taken by men is thier nature.
Go procreate faggot, unless you arent white.

Attached: unknown-309.png (640x786, 1.09M)

Nigger you can literally pay to fuck them, what are you talking about?
50 to 100$ should get you 1 sex, maybe 2.
It's a constant battle against self worth and not wanting to be robbed after that, good luck, and remember that women are not human and literally worthless after 28, you'd hate them even more after fucking them.

Attached: 09f.jpg (680x383, 16.46K)

Thats a mutual perversion. Women are social creatures, and realise very quickly that pathetic and disgusting men will worship the ground they walk on. That degenerate arrangment falls at the feet of the man for his perversion, and on the woman for her lack of moral agency.

Attached: ezgif-3-df032e241058.gif (384x96, 2.13M)

would you like some sex, user?
i brought magnum condoms for my monster dong.
i don't understand the whole incel thing

Attached: devito.jpg (1200x700, 55.65K)

Eat shit. My father was divorce raped and that will always be a reminder to volcel. Sex was lackluster comparative to the societal obsession with it. Even if I FOUND a virgin Zoomer female to fuck, she’d split off, abort the kid, or pocket like 30% of my earnings for 18 years. I’m consistently in poverty. Not happening. I’ll die for my beliefs but I’ll never intentionally sign myself into government sponsored matriarchy.

Based and Frankpilled. I’d say most of my generation is filled with incels. I know of at least like 7 women my age who instead settled for 30 year olds or have a body count of 20 or more. I think it’s equally women turning us down via less status and money, and the males having low testosterone and zero interest in pursuing them.

Are you religious? If not, then why do you need a marriage to start a family? If you are, then why not have a small ceremony with a priest, and avoid having the marriage be legally signed?

Attached: 1644729190262.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

i keep getting older but they stay the same age. the dennis system is mean but it does work.

Well even if I avoided marriage and tried to start a family, women my age are genuinely sociopathic and bipolar. No exaggeration, they’re incredibly unpredictable and their mental states vary wildly between intense consoomerism and psychosis. Does that sound like mother material? Also, don’t underestimate how many women parrot the, “I don’t want kids” line.

Attached: 0E7F74E9-28CD-424B-A186-805F91B8CCEC.jpg (547x385, 60.03K)