This website has about 5 good threads at a time

It’s gotten nearly unusable and not possible to have a real conversation because of Nick Fuentes and America first zoomers. All the republicans on this board that are children, yes children, have driven the level of discourse down to nothing except

“Based”
“Woahh”
And all that shit. Fuck you zoomer mutts. I’m sick of reading your bullshit and I’m sick of childish republicans. I’m not sick of discussing things with people of all types, but there is no discussion anymore. Just a race to see who can make the dumbest thread and hit the bump limit. It’s just sad and too fast and really low quality.

Attached: 0C0C564F-05AE-4759-A287-A44FF72E2F91.png (278x461, 21.5K)

Groypers are the only content worth looking at on this board

The rest is reddit shills, trannys, share blue, jidf and magatards

>starter luxray staraptor rapidash combo
Why the fuck was dppt so fucking unviable when it came to usable Pokemon?

It's always been like this nigger. Swim enough in this ocean of piss and you'll find a rare clam that has a pearl in it. But that pearl is worth it. The rest is just learning to frolic in this piss ocean.

Attached: 1610233165779s.jpg (125x125, 3.28K)

There's another group you're forgetting.

Attached: natsocflagbalconny.jpg (600x900, 430.47K)

Any Forums was never good, newfag

Attached: 1646999614776.jpg (898x653, 94.27K)

What are you talking about. Not your personal blog. Fuck off. All fields

Why did you do it bro

Children.

PT fixed that shit, DP are the worst of the main games.

This is a little known secret, but I'll let you in on it:

Making threads complaining about the state of the board has never helped, nor ever will help it. However, making good threads and posts about the board will. We all know that you made this thread because you want to validate your thoughts, but it's ultimately just a waste of our time and yours.

Good the good you want to see in the world, and have a good day fren.

Attached: smileBecauseItHappened.jpg (900x738, 173.06K)

Firs, hes American and although he is probably a faggot, a filthy britbong must never speak this way to their American betters. Learn your place.

Congratulations
You played yourself
This is now the worst thread

Nigga wtf?

>this site has so few good thread
>so let me just shit it up with another slide thread

Holy shit you are fucking new. Go back.

Suck my dick, fag. This is a Chinese underwater basketweaving forum. Go join a fucking rotary club or some shit. Ask this fellow for advice he knows how to suck a mean dick

This entire website has one good thread, and unfortunately we have to share it with the rest of Phase-Connect.

Attached: pippa has worms.png (890x669, 452.02K)

imagine not making use of the filter function
my filter has ever overused buzzword, names of politicians, and phrases that spammers like to use
including but not limited to
>implication*
>reddit*
>incel*
>it's over
>reminder
>all variations of 'trans'
>shitty ameritard politicians and ecelebs
My list filters between 25 and 40 threads at any given time. Just don't give the shitty spamthreads any attention lmao

Do filters skip entire thread if someone posts filtered words or does it just skip that post

filters hide threads based on the words in the title and the OP post
if you have "implication*" as a filter then every thread that has "what are the political implications of X" will be hidden (the [*] is a wildcard that allows for both "implication" and "implications" to be filtered)
i you see a pattern of slide thread just slap down a filter using that word or phrase and let those threads rot in the dust

That's retarded though. There are some good threads where nobody pays attention to OP at all that you would miss out on.

They are gay jews making the board unusable on purpose.

>using no$GBA
It's not 2009 anymore, get melonDS

what you're doing then is sifting through loads of garbage in the hopes of finding something slightly less garbage
you have a limited time on earth, and you CANNOT see every thread. therefore you must create an environment where all things that have the highest chances of being garbage are removed a priori
again, it's your way of thinking that's actually fucking retarded