Tell me what's really going on in Ukraine. I don't trust what the media says

Tell me what's really going on in Ukraine. I don't trust what the media says.

Attached: 1634114232904.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

black... men

A nigger tongued my anus in Ukraine.

Attached: 1647662859461.png (512x478, 171K)

O wals going to tell yiz but then yiz pposted that stupid fucking jif

Nations are still operating in the eat or be eaten jungle. The world has decided to consume Russia as food. Except rather than the analogy of an animal eating for calories, nations eat to get digital claims on labor that were not earned but instead taken by force.

Mastication?

Attached: Ukrainians_return_to_Europe.jpg (747x639, 162.17K)

boobas

Russia has the upper hand and Ukraine's puppet president is begging for anything that would change this.

They are losing. The kike in charge is willing to risk any goy life for his own agenda.
History repeating, basically

Attached: 1647249718903.gif (270x400, 702.24K)

Why is Any Forums so obsessed with these cheerleaders?

built for BBC

Are they still around or were they captured for Big Oligarch Cock?

Russia wants it for resources and seaports. The rest of the world wants to turn it into globohomo so they can invest it with trannies and fill it full of niggers.

Attached: 16412516783451204738626509009961.jpg (530x651, 26.23K)

Because they are fucking hot?

>that image

KEK

Russia is projected to be 30% muslim by 2030 and literally has to pay the chechan separatists state out of its annual budget to keep them in line.

I hate how people are being sucked into putins utter bullshit

They are probably getting fucked by Polish men right now.

Don't you have some Metzitzah B’peh to participate in you degenerate kike

I have spare room ready for them, I'm happy to take in these poor refugees.

Attached: 1634254534664.webm (576x850, 2.77M)

In the rear: men aren't allowed to leave. Many businesses are closed. There are rockets blowing up here and there a couple times a day. Shitload of checkpoints on every road where you have to stop, get frisked and interrogated. There's limited choice in grocery stores, but you can get by(for example sometimes there's no milk or only 1 type of sausage)

Meanwhile, on the frontline : hell. People die like flies.

In Russia occupied territory: lack of food and utilities, Russians killing civilians by placing mines and while maraudering.

Chechens are based though, so I'm okay with this.

Ukraine invaded two independent nations in violation of international law. The Russian Federation ordered a Special Military Operation to remove the illegal leader and prevent war crimes and ensure safety for the people's of these new nations. The United States and E.U. has placed economic sanctions against the civilian populace of The Russian Federation and provided weapons and very likely special forces support in direct violation of international law. Some foreign mercenaries went over and died.

What do you expect when global education has convinced some people it's okay to call mathematics racist? It may be that is happening in the West, but, it doesn't change the fact that intelligence across the globe is being shot to hell by a lack of competition on intellectual level.

Only the brunette is a goddess. The rest are just your average roastie.

Bullshit men aren't allowed to leave. Who stops you?
Tell us the truth. It's not the Polish.

Why did Putin make it illegal to "deny" the holocaust in 2014?

They're better looking than British/American women.

Alright im gonna give you a quick rundown so prepare you piece of shit and read carefully.

Ukraine is a made up country. Throughout history it has been passed around like a an old beat whore (which it is btw) between empires. Okay now the current thing is happening and you may ask yourself, what the hell is going on? Why is the US, NATO, Russia and so on moaning and bitching about this cumhole called Ukraine?

Well friend I have a theory. I posit that super powers and empires need a place to cum inside, you know, drop the load, and so Ukraine has always been perfect for that. I think that right know on these time of ever present change empires need a place to release themselves and for that Ukraine, that piece of crap of a made up country is perfect for that, just like the whores you posted OP. So there is that.

/thread

I miss Aussie women.
Fucking crazy tho.

Please post more user.
For science.

Attached: Science and technology is an inexhaustible strategic asset worthy of us pursuing! 2020.jpg (700x1051, 657.15K)

whites killing each other for jews
weirdly, the aggressor jews are the minority/losing side
still kikes though
now this is some premium kiking

The border guards will stop you. Dudes have already tried dressing up as women or giving bribes, but it's nearly impossible to cross the border. You can travel between cities inside Ukraine, but rent in the western parts is sky high and people might refuse to rent to males(or will charge much more).

Well, you can cross the border as a male, but you have to be under 18 or over 65. Or you have to be clearly physically disabled with a paper to back it up.

Does it really never occur to tankie shills that some of us have in fact read our history?

Purely for scientific reasons.

Attached: 1634254778744.webm (576x850, 2.73M)

What? The one on the right looks like a fucking Bogdanoff.

Why women are idiots? Why would an adult move like that?!

Australian women can be nice looking, there's a lot of them that are fucking crazy.

Attached: 1471869841915.jpg (403x817, 36.56K)

do these girls know they're pol famous?

Attached: 1642357176866.webm (384x480, 1.05M)

Is Russia in any way justified in your mind?

Seen some crazy Patrick Lancaster news that seems to point to a legit motive here. Can you explain?
Donesk and other places, has your gov't been shelling civilians for awhile there?

In the Southeast sector Russia has no logistics problems with supplies getting trucked in via the DPR & LPR .If anything the Ukrainian forces stuck here have logistics trouble with supply lines stretching to Lviv nearly 1200km away. Nothing is getting out of Kyiv, Kharkiv. They locked in the bulk of Ukrainian troops in defense of Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Odessa, and Ukrainian reserves protecting the western sector. They are now using crack urban warfare units from Chechnya, Ossetia, the DPR and LPR to take each city one by one while artillery from the main Russian forces bombards and softens targets. This is how they took Kherson, Berdyanskv, and Melitopol. Reports suggest Mariupol as well.

The Russians have used the oldest trick in the book here - divide and conquer. They've parceled out the ~445,000 strong Ukrainian active and reserve forces ( not counting militia & "volunteers") into manageable portions. Yes this means slow progress . They've planned that.

The only way for Ukraine to break the "cordon sanitaire" being thrown around the entirety of their Eastern forces is with NATO airpower. Here again Russia has planned for that with no more than a few squadrons of over 3500 active combat aircraft and helicopters deployed now. Any NATO intervention will likely bring in the bulk of the aforementioned RuAF forces into play . It would be a bloodbath with aircraft getting shot out of the sky from both sides & the ever-present risk of a full scale NATO Russia conflict .

The writing on the wall is clear, Putin has nearly achieved all military goals of the Russian federation & is moving quickly to ensure a long term geopolitical goal of the partition of Ukraine into Eastern & western halves with Russia aligned govt in a new Novorossiya .

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x898, 220.14K)

yes

Attached: 1645840195283.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)