Elite, Politicians, and the culture of the Occult: real or a larp?

The US was founded by masons, and masons have dominated our government for literal centuries.

The question is whether there is anything more to their club than philosophy.

One MUST believe in a higher power/god to join. They demonstrably practice ritual magic, and all initiates are linked to the ancient mystery schools of Greece and Rome... But is it real?

Is the occult knowledge they weild valid? Is there more to the world than the material?

Do you have any experience with the supernatural?

Attached: GW.png (576x572, 771.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/EhwUpBDRgy3S/
archive.org/details/WilliamCooperMysteryBabylonEdited
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Great Architect
>The Eye
Just what exactly is the nature of our reality?

Attached: pol-23.jpg (795x960, 179.63K)

yes America is an attempt at creating a nation out of abstraction and thin air. Only thing is that unless we’re speaking loosely or analogously, nation is ethnic. The ultimate rebuke to globohomo will be the end of the United States

occult involves the demonic realm

It is all about the sun, mithrias, and the coalescing of opposites.

>The US was founded by masons, and masons have dominated our government for literal centuries.
>
>The question is whether there is anything more to their club than philosophy.
>
>One MUST believe in a higher power/god to join. They demonstrably practice ritual magic, and all initiates are linked to the ancient mystery schools of Greece and Rome... But is it real?
>
>Is the occult knowledge they weild valid? Is there more to the world than the material?
>
>Do you have any experience with the supernatural?

Its not supernatural.

The secret societies are their recruitment centers. They are trash, but they follow their rituals keeping cohesion going. Its not just masons, masons are the entry, they have thousands of little private societies around the masons that actually have influence.

Some people are members of secretive clubs they never talk about publically? They must worship demons. I can't imagine people doing that just for fun. Certainly something none of us would ever do.

Was reading a lot of occult stuff, even practicing some. Then Jesus saved me.

There is a spiritual realm and it does affect our world heavily.

Psychopaths distracting from their real intentions via many tricks, including fake paranormal experiences.

Kike anglos invented masonry in the 16th Century

Attached: happy anglo.jpg (200x200, 11.89K)

For their drug trafficking network and controlling people that could oppose the big nosed mafia one day.

Freemasons are the church of Satan. Prince Charles is the top Freemason and Antichrist.

Jesus was a Tekton in Greek

This is the end times, from the book of Revelation. 3 seals have been broken. 1/4 will die in war. 1/3 during Wormwood. Apophis is Wormwood. We have 7 years until the end of the age. 13 April 2029, Friday, of course.

I don't know op, I am ignorant of such things, but perhaps manny p hall is a start as he gives a bunch of lectures that are on youtube and I think he was an open member of the rose and cross if wikipedia is to be trusted, also he was made an honorary 33 degree mason I think or something like that

bitchute.com/video/EhwUpBDRgy3S/

Freemasons are Satanists.

How does Mithra fit in?
What's the significance of the sun?

It's a continuation of the Cathars, the templars, and the ancient mystery schools.

Don't see anything bad there. My question is whether their position is one based in reality.

Lucifer and Satan are two different entities.

>They demonstrably practice ritual magic
Demonstrate it then.

Occulted knowledge just means hidden. Reserved for elect and meted out within a hierarchical structure.

correct, "Tekton" is a generic term meaning constructor or builder, the translation "carpenter" becomes an obfuscation of the true meaning.... the ideologues of freemasonry had really deep knowledge of the (greek) new testament, much more than many theologians

>Acts 4:11 This (Jesus) is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone

Attached: sermon-pr-ted-giese-sunday-march-13th-2016-luke-209-20-jars-of-glass-the-cornerstone[1].jpg (1500x840, 359.05K)

Hidden because it’s criminal.

Also check the flood the gay jews posting nonsense.

Spiritual warfare is real, God is very real and elites and high level politicians worship Satan for earthly favors, or are devoid of God entirely. We are literally in end times and hard times are ahead. Wake up, and get on track.

Attached: 1617248549267.png (3720x3880, 1.68M)

Attached: 0F3A8749-8BA3-4B74-836A-EC015F3CD2E6.png (836x900, 1.54M)

George Washington is related to Princess Diana’s family so that’s that

Oh boy when you can't even answer these 2 simple questions...I would say lurk moar, but sadly you won't learn anything anymore because the whole purpose of board self-regulation has been lost long time ago. Instead just download this whole series and listen to it. You will learn A LOT.

archive.org/details/WilliamCooperMysteryBabylonEdited

Attached: 1643676129531.png (1401x835, 2.82M)

What's criminal?

>One MUST believe in a higher power/god to join
and who do you think is their god?

Attached: 1641439783378.jpg (1016x1022, 292.81K)

Attached: 93D33F7D-C5B3-4152-A460-D17F9D80682E.jpg (1734x1058, 321.76K)

Masons get really mad when you call them out.

Anything the individual chooses.

Everything the jews, freemasons, jesuits, … do.