RUSSIA LEAVES OWN SOLDIERS TO ROT

So the Russian military isn’t even repatriating its own dead. Either leaving bodies to rot or be eaten by wildlife, or stacking but not transporting. Maybe they can’t afford the gasoline. or maybe Russian military are just uncivilized barbarians. No blessing or funerals despite Putin and his Muscovy patriarch lapdog larping as orthodox. Mothers and wifes are really being lied to about the war, so best not to have thousand and thousands of bodies come home to explain it all. What will they do to the injured? They’ll be put down like dogs. Your “brave heroic” chechens too. America was right all along. Russia is a Evil Empire.

Attached: A72A3C00-7FA2-47AB-9944-AAB897C24147.jpg (1535x1021, 418.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/18/russian-troops-reportedly-shooting-themselves-in-the-legs-to-avoid-fighting/
nypost
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44687/ukraines-indigenous-malyuk-bullpup-rifle-is-the-weapon-of-choice-for-its-special-operators
newsweek.com/ukraine-seeks-red-cross-help-russian-bodies-bury-them-dignity-1683047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I come from the Reddit Brigade of the Imperial Anal Forces - or shall I say, from whatever's left of it.
But let me give you some background first:
When I first saw the situation in Ukraine, I was sitting in my basement eating my cheetos and arguing with my Internet colleagues about whether or not we are entitled to assume a 5 year old boy's gender; and the necessity of monthly booster shots from Pfizer which will shield us against a deadly bat-soup virus that was released by the Gooks in order to destroy our sacred democracy.
Oh boy, my state-of-the-art bluetooth keyboard was on fire that day!
I remember I'd taken a break, trying to piss in a onions sauce bottle, when youtube's algorithm all of a sudden started recommending various videos depicting the evil atrocities of a schizophrenic one-testicle homophobic Nazi dictator of the East, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, against a brave little African country that was minding its own business and had never hurt anybody.
Apparently, the Russians were bombing the heck out of poor Ukraine for no reason at all, but Winston Churchill was standing his ground in Kiev along with his Aryan soldiers of Israel, making Zoom calls to the British Parliament and spitting in the face of the evil slavic bear.
Si senor, that was one brave Jew!
Meanwhile, lots of good news were coming from the front straight to my Yahoo feed: the Russians forgot to bring gas for their tanks and got stuck in the mud, the Phantom of the Opera was shooting down Putin's planes as if they were flies, an LGBT toddler armed with a Kalashnikov was gunning evil North Koreans in the vast deserts of Ukraine, and a huge Chinese warship was getting btfo'd by 13 brave Iranians who were throwing water balloons at it from an island of an endangered species of transgender snakes, right after being advised by a US military analyst's verified Twitter account.
(cont.)

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-5.jpg (438x430, 60.15K)

Omfg, that was it for me!
I quickly decided to join my Ukrainian brothers and defend the values of our Anal Democracy from the evil schemes of the satanic Lord of the Vlad.
My subreddit comrades and I crossed the Pacific Ocean and finally landed to the Middle Eastern port called "Mariu/pol/", ready to kick some Nazi ass.
But, alas, oh my dear loving Baphomet... little did we know back then that Lord Putin had made a disgusting deal to give Mariu/pol/ to an unhinged Greek dude with a huge cock and an insatiable thirst for Hohol pussy, just to make an example out of that poor forsaken Ukrainian village to the rest of the anally Free world.
If you're reading this, I'm probably dead, killed by Nazis.
Stay away from Mariu/pol/.
I repeat: STAY AWAY.
It's a done deal!
The Russkies have completely owned it and unleashed the ultimate patriarchal weapon which will bring down our gay empire.
Spread the word about the impending doom of the BGC. Save your thots before it's too late!
And don't forget to updoot my post.
xoxo

You finished?

>Either leaving bodies to rot or be eaten by wildlife
There's fertilizer shortages. Leave them be. The soil will be nourished again.

Rot on a battlefield rot in the ground. Same end.

This is beautiful

>you finished?
NO

“Morale is so low among invading Russian forces that soldiers have reportedly been shooting themselves in the legs to avoid fighting – using Ukrainian ammunition to make it appear they were hit by the defenders.

In a conversation between soldiers intercepted by Belarusian media outlet NEXTA, one Russian said, “They’ve been shooting at us for 14 days. We’re scared. We’re stealing food, breaking into houses. We’re killing civilians,”

“Russian officers shoot themselves in the legs to go home. There are corpses everywhere,” he continued.

Another soldier was heard saying that his comrades are “looking for Ukrainian ammunition in order to shoot themselves in the legs and go to hospital.”

A soldier who called his mother back home is heard in an intercepted audio saying the disillusioned troops were using 7.62mm bullets fired by their enemies rather than 5.62 rounds fired by their own AK-47 assault rifles

nypost.com/2022/03/18/russian-troops-reportedly-shooting-themselves-in-the-legs-to-avoid-fighting/

IF YOU KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE

Yesterday shills were telling me they were eating their own dead, but the situation has apparently improved to the point where they can afford to let that meat go to waste. Speaking of hundreds of thousands of bodies btw, if there are 14k Russian dead like the Ukrainians claim, there should be around 10x as many wounded, where are they? Where are the field hospitals and body burning pits?

Attached: 1647735987170.png (267x296, 126.22K)

When have they ever valued or respected their fighters? Do you even history? WW2 is a glaring example for normies to start with.

Attached: faggot.jpg (767x1024, 123.54K)

Fake and gay, there is no war.

BASED
SENDING REINFORCEMENTS

Attached: JEANS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

This, at least they'll make good fertilizer

>canadia
lol post the instore prices or GTFO nigger

bro when u die you don't care where u lay. because ur, um, DEAD.

Attached: 1647713177437.jpg (1024x775, 87.09K)

It’s because I informed the shills I’d be showing my church congregation the threads where ukie shills spammed dead Russians including pics where holols posed the dead bodies to take selfies with in addition to posts by other ukie shills mocking joking about and celebrating the deaths suffering and desecration of these men. So now they’re trying to push the angle that Russian soldiers are monsters for allowing the ukies to behave like subhumans. It’s remarkably effective I’m serious just show people in your life what Ukrainians and the people who shill them are like and they’ll be pretty disgusted that they ever supported that.

imagine reading all that

Attached: tldr.jpg (960x654, 84.08K)

>7.62mm
Not used by Ukrainian forces you stupid faggot. Both sides primarily use AK-74 or its variants as a standard infantry rifle which fires 5.45mm rounds.

If they wanted to shoot themselves they would just use their own fucking weapons.

>5.62
That's a NATO round you fucking ape.

1 corpse = 1 future tree. Eco friendly war

>Ukraine's RT said:

if you don't invest at least 10 points in the Bait talent you cannot play the game here.
just post monke putin and go on, visit /mlp/ board maybe.

Have you considered that there's shills on both sides working toward the same ends? The ends be angering all sides and amping up a world war? It's very similar to how everyone got involved in WW1+2. My compassion is for the civilians mostly but also those volunteering to defend their lands and of course those caught up in the struggle regardless.

>5.62
>That's a NATO round you fucking ape.
do you both mean 5.56?

>So the Russian military isn’t even repatriating its own dead
they never did
are you new to russian war?

>5.62
You mean 5.56 is a NATO round.

>5.62
>5.62
>5.62

laugh at the leaf

Oh? They're not using the mobile crematoriums or eating them or whatever the fuck the media is telling you retards that think a former a soviet satellite has a chance in hell against a top 3 in the world military to believe?

My stars.

Attached: hohol vc.jpg (531x750, 133.25K)

I think he mean's 4.56 that's the round everyone used today. Pretty standard. And easy to remember because it's how you count 456. Just remember the decimal goes after the first digit. 4.56 NATO

>nypost
>IF YOU KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE
glownigger

.62mm
>Not used by Ukrainian forces
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44687/ukraines-indigenous-malyuk-bullpup-rifle-is-the-weapon-of-choice-for-its-special-operators

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 38.25K)

lol

Correct. Didn't even realise the mistake.

Justin Blackface Trudy Zoolander is that you again? You stupid fucking imbecile. You have the Canadian Armed Forces running psyops on the citizenry you're a fucking piece of shit. You know what I hope for you you useless cunt, When The War comes here you get to watch as they rape all the women in your family your mother your sister your girlfriend your wife your daughter and then slit their throats in front of you as you watch you fucking piece of shit. Go get a booster you fucking piece of shit. roflmfao

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

Mobile crematoriums would have been more humane than just leaving them in place. Not repatriating bodies back to their families so you don't have to admit soldiers are dying is fucked

your shit's all retarded

Not my problem

How much time you spend on the ground in Ukraine since the conflict began, shit for brains? kek

>Used almost exclusively by SF
>Can be chambered by 7.62, 5.45 and 5.56 NATO

Nice try nigger, but the standard infantry rifle for Ukr forces is still AK-74, so I wouldn't be surprised their Malyuks would be mainly chambering 5.45 rounds as well.

If there is no body, Putin doesn't have to pay money to relatives. It's all according to plan.

it probably would have been even better to not take peoples sons to die for a meaningless war in the first place, regardless of Russian disregard for their dead.

There's plenty of proof this is happening if you're trying to deny it newsweek.com/ukraine-seeks-red-cross-help-russian-bodies-bury-them-dignity-1683047

>Maybe they can’t afford the gasoline
K

that ship has sailed, the least they could do now is return their bodies for proper burial

You d CD an easily see the hospital trains you know, if you cared for the truth

no wonder people call him a kike, a criminal and general scum.

Attached: main-qimg-f849546198f4f7020e9485c2e2372ff5-lq.jpg (512x397, 22.28K)

right?

Oh I wouldn't worry about the bodies.

Attached: what the actual fuck.jpg (924x724, 201.96K)

Woah this Ukraine army, I heard not one soldier died? Only heckin children and women.

Two weeks ago you told me there were no Russian bodies because Putin's Einsatzgruppen were using mobile crematoriums to evaporate all their casualties.

Image taken and distributed by ukranians. Ukranians cant really take their propaganda photoshoots in Russian territory, so its Ukranian territory.

So OP, Russians are not going to Ukranian territory, in to hostile territory to pick up corpses but instead leave them to rot.

But just maybe, maybe. Ukranians are leaving russian corpses to rot. there is a slight possibility that you have not thought this through.

Attached: 1646655416586.png (626x380, 240.69K)

>the least they could do now is return their bodies for proper burial
they don't have the western doctrine of "no man left behind"
never have, never will
wouldn't surprise me if they still have bodies in finland

Attached: 1643926322652.jpg (1125x1358, 123.33K)

>rerunning 80 year old german scripts
kinda cringe ngl

Cannibalism is pretty standard for Russians. Just look at history.

Attached: 1638829139176.gif (218x186, 433.69K)

kek
I love this shit
how do you retards not get this
>show russian losses
>pretty minimum in scale of conflict
>out of 100 BTG 10-20 effected
>the rest are learning and learning quick
>if you dont you die, thats war
>Ukranian losses are mounting
>they have limited resources
>defences being eroded
Its fucking over
They are now fighting an improving force
This happens every conflict, generals start out with grand plans, they soon are shown as being retarded, it disolves back to the grind
that works, makes real soldiers, they pass it on
continue
you get an army