Trannybros… we got too cocky … we’re the incels now

Trannybros… we got too cocky … we’re the incels now

Attached: 59B429D6-0463-4285-A2F3-C630E90F42D7.jpg (1125x1711, 406.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNdnoloVabE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they don't want to have sex with men

No fucking shit. Women are all screaming and grabbing their own pussies in lieu of famous billionaires doing it like they'd prefer to believe. I have a 6.5in cock and modest chest hair, and I can create the intro title to "MODERN ROASTIES 2: ELLIOT'S SPIRIT" in my mind's eye. They can't because they use SSRIs and estrogen. I can generate infinite dire wrongdoings and injustices to serve as a greater good to work for. Remember, only you can crack and shatter the mouths of custard mouthed egyptian pre-BC descendants.

Attached: Modern 6th Generation Combat.jpg (2783x1856, 1.37M)

They're ugly.

>tranny
>too cocky
Yeah

the freedom to become a freak doesn't include a guarantee of physical attraction. wonder who told these retards it did.

I dont get it

>have sex, incel

The incel community is going to be 100% tranny and/or nonwhite by the end of the decade

I just don’t get the tranny shit. I’ve been with a decent number of girls, been with a few guys too, I’ve never thought to myself “hey I want some weird in between abomination”. I honesty don’t understand who it’s supposed to appeal to.

i want to have sex with men, sometimes i even want to have sex with women. bot those freaks are neither
/thread

>not woman so men don't like
>not man so women don't like
>even gays prefer man or woman

wew guess they will have to settle for other genderless retards. oh there's only 12 on the planet and youve met them all already? guess you're out of luck

Trannies were always the incels.

Are you joking? It's easier to get laid as tranny than to get laid as a beta faggot.

I'm an American Man, I don't have time to raise boomers' mentally deranged children. I have better things to do by definition.

topkek

Attached: 1645551196121.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

this fuckery needs to stop. They are unatractive goblin pedo predators and the fact no one wants to date them speaks VOLUMES about how healthy our society us despite the umongous ammount of brain washing towards degeneracy. The problem of this people is not their gender or ambiguity, there has been androginous people ALWAYS and many ADORED, you can think of david bowie or even michael jackson. But the difference is they were lovable and atractive, not fucking creaturas whose only achievement is reaching human peaks of cringe.

trannys and gays have been poisoned by hormones in the womb, their "acceptance" movement is a poor attempt by the people responsible for their poisoning to escape accountability and justice

Men dressed as woman to date men? Fucking queers.

Attached: EaP3dwMWAAUKN2K.jpg (945x576, 71.09K)

>about those who exist between genders?
is it really that? or is it because you look like you belong on a skit in WKUK?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNdnoloVabE

A lot of them hate women but it reaches an inflection point where they think they can be better women. This is why so many dudes who hated tumblr feminists back in the day trooned out

The delusion is comical. "Gender non-conforming" and "non-binary" and other such language is ridiculous.

THEY ARE NOT "NON-CONFORMING" - THEY ARE MEN ACTING LIKE WOMEN

And no, carving a stinky hole where your dick used to be doesn't count as a woman, or something in between man and woman, it only makes you a MUTILATED MAN.

Attached: 1617280567123.png (652x793, 367K)

ayy tone, why don't they date eachother?