This is it

I'll hang myself tonight after my parents go to sleep, but i need some tips. I don't have a rope or a good place to tie it, would a shirt in a doorknob, with me sitting down, be enough?

Attached: hanging.jpg (1200x1000, 165.54K)

Do a flip

You won't do shit faggot. Larp on Any Forums

Drink a beer and relax faggot.

If you kill yourself you’re a fucking loser, faggot, and a quitter. Cowardly, selfish fuck.

Stop being a whiny faggot and build a better world instead retard, god knows we need it.

leather belt will do the job

Don't have the will

Yeah i don't care

Drinking is one big factor of what got me to where i am today

Don’t fucking kill yourself, faggot. We need you.

Ahh.. well then go ahead and kill yourself.

Dont waste your death you pussy, we love you, die in combat like an honorable man and go to Valhalla

Things will get better, user, if you make an active effort to make them better. Now stop being a selfish faggot and keep going.

Join the reddit legion, and then give away your position online.

What a coincidence. I'm getting myself drunk before some little selfharm. Nothing serious, tho, just a litle cutting. Yeah, I'm already quite tipsy...

Where are you today? What could possibly be that serious?

Don't do it monke bro. If you are here you probably think for yourself and we need more people like you. Take some time away from here and ignore politics for a while. Read some books and go hike in nature for a while.

Best way to kill your self is go pay for a discovery flight. When you're flying the plane just jump out lol

No one else has asked so I will.

Why? what's so bad that you want to kill yourself BrAnon?

Kek this

>This is it.
no, nigger
get a gun

>this is it, I'm gonna hang myself
>can't afford rope
>can't afford a walk to leapers lane
>can't afford to die
ngmi

Attached: quote-the-fascist-accepts-life-and-loves-it-knowing-nothing-of-and-despising-suicide-he-rather-benito-mussolini-108-57-98.jpg (850x400, 91.5K)

But seriously don't do it. The Pope will consecrate Russia with the bishops on the 25th. Shits about to get interesting

Dont do it user. Life is precious.

Upload it to Any Forums
Stay safe, or dont your choice

Smoke dmt then kys.

have your dick out and some lotion. Autoerotic asphyxiation is a less bitch of a way to die than suicide, and I'd rather my parents remembered me as a freak than a pussy

dont do it op , things arr starting to get good

Based

At least go get yourself a whore for an hour, maybe will give you time to snap out of it. Might as well try if you're gonna KMS.

what happen, do you fail your border crossing in the
US?

if your name is jeff you can simply go to sleep and wake up hung and dead tomorrow morning
but you have to know someone name hillary for it to work

Don't do it. Read a good book, watch a great movie or listen to some Mozart. Go for a walk and look at the stars.

Take a deep breath. Re-think your decision. Sleep on it, and try again tomorrow.

It's not too late to turn it all around.

Attached: You're Welcome.gif (404x250, 588.25K)

You are needed here. If you kill yourself, you are only adding to the misery of a miserable world. Find yourself. Walk outside, read books, enjoy a bit of life. Get away from this site for a bit too, while you’re at it.

be a man and stab yourself in the heart

Have a cigarette, get drunk and go to bed

pretty simple desu

Attached: Helpful fit inforgraphic.jpg (780x762, 233.89K)

Ok

Attached: wind blows.gif (148x148, 339.16K)

Dont do it stupid. Dont do it..

Use your local bridge or go to a favela and dare your fellow niggers to shoot you, macaco

Fat lot of good his ideals did him in the end