You have 10 seconds to debunk Pizzagate in this thread

GO

Attached: 76310385484554.jpg (931x669, 119.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/pizzagate-conspiracy/
bitchute.com/video/UFCbYStiJ2JR/
youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs
mobile.twitter.com/DrPizza
youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do I win?

Attached: 1401174043652.jpg (425x301, 26.68K)

Attached: 1629095938111.jpg (680x553, 50.58K)

I dont have to debunk it, I believe its just more pol skitzo BS.

checked

Look at this innocent smile, how could anybody think she is capable of being involved in anything illegal let alone immoral.

Attached: 13-1439439608-hillary-clinton.jpg (1200x900, 119.85K)

Sure like, sure

Attached: 1621626746967.jpg (2048x1283, 768.39K)

snopes.com/fact-check/pizzagate-conspiracy/

Jimmy Comet looks like Dexter, it is an inside joke I am sure amongst all his pals. That picture is what is know as a walk in freezer that every busy restaurant has. The bullet that destroyed the hard drive by an actor is likely kayfabe and was likely a stunt to make a place that is not something appear to be something in order to take the heat off of the real thing or make Trump supporters look like paranoid schizos. Big claims require big proof of which there is none. Is the owner a pedo, probably because most DC types are but without evidence you are going to be bearing false witness which goes against the universal law.

russian hackers
enough said

family friendly ping-pong pizza place

Attached: inside of comet ping pong pizza.png (992x629, 639.93K)

explain the joke

Attached: pizza overpriced.jpg (966x633, 85.6K)

Why would powerful pedos make their shady activites this public

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1328x722, 245.12K)

single shot... hit the hard drive. what a coincidence

Attached: pizza shoot.jpg (1600x1692, 213.74K)

Pretty sure that is a doll.

there are no pedos
it's all debooooonked

Attached: dr-pizza-2.png (1522x1049, 1.05M)

pizzagate is a hoax. it’s a cover for an international child smuggling operation which involves wealthy elites and politicians. there actually isn’t any pizza at all, it’s all kid rape and murder

it is a doll. That's not the point.
"german baby for $1200"
joke is: "way overpriced!"
think... why is that a joke to him and his friends?

they flex their impunity, makes it all more exciting for them

What are you going to do about it, pleb?

Attached: 541009642989855.jpg (506x668, 58.35K)

Why would Kevin Spacey publish a creepy Christmas greeting, after one of his sexual assault accusers was killed in a hit and run, where he tells people that if anyone annoys them to "kill them...with kindness"?

Make up your own mind, research Kevin Spacey, Bill Clinton and House of Cards. Also, those emails that were in code and talked about 'dominoes', 'maps' and 'handkerchiefs'.

I don't know what happened but something definitely was up around 2016. Then Epstein.

Attached: Bill-Clinton-Blue-Dress-Painting.jpg (800x790, 123.55K)

Pizzagate would be more aptly retitled to pedogate. Comet ping pong was a red herring

Oh thats easy, not a single shred of actual evidence ever turned up. Any Forums correctly identified the government using code. Then assumed pedophiles for no reason and tried to compile evidence to support the pedophile theory and never got much more than tweets.

All social media screengrabs can be faked.

Attached: pizza1.png (4121x2344, 3.15M)

Everybody knows the key to running an underground sex ring involving some of the best-known public figures in the country is to post as much as possible about it on a public platform

>I dont have to debunk it, I believe its just more pol skitzo BS.
>fuck putin
please off yourself asap

Attached: 1605371285864.jpg (807x1024, 91.79K)

It's a requirement in satanism

those are confirmed and you're a confirmed newfag for not already knowing this.
bitchute.com/video/UFCbYStiJ2JR/

Attached: 1595988957609.jpg (1024x608, 100.72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs

they wanted you to know about Pizzagate

total ritual

Look up the old threads..
not a SINGLE mention of the Jesuit Order
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com
gematriaeffect.news
gematrinator.com

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 8.18.55 PM.png (548x435, 60.64K)

he doesnt, you can't disprove a negative. The onus is on you to prove Pizza Gate is real and so far all you have is tweets and mental illness

the premise of the theory is that it's everyone at the top. there's no way this is true. people in epstein's orbit, though, and that coded language--it's pretty clear they were up to something illegal. idk how much of it involved abusing kids sexually, but i'd assume that it was a big part of what was noticed from the wikileaks podesta emails. i still wonder if podesta is "skippy"

K so let's try go slow, autist:
A child is expensive and costly. It would be humorous for such a valuable thing to be priced at a low cost of $1200. That provides the statement of $1200 being too high as a joke. Since that statement would be silly.

it would be better to individually name them rather than saying "see they all do it!!"
that shit is not helpful
go ahead. i'm listening

A cabal of Global Elite pedos are not going to go to a run down public pizza place with a shitty basement to fuck kids and do rituals. Let alone book it via computer or whatever shit people came up with
They would fly or boat to a Private Island with kids raised since birth to serve. Once they get to old they would be made service staff

Look up: Peter Bright, DrPizza, Pumpkin Fright.

mobile.twitter.com/DrPizza

Very boldly joking about being a pedo as a ruse to hide being a pedo.

Attached: drpizza.png (342x696, 187.12K)

more on this? I've always wondered why all this stuff is so brazen

>literally fucking who
So some random pedo who was trying to cover his tracks means that the elite openly taunt you with their desire to rape and sacrifice children? How is that sound logic? That's some schizophrenia shit to think

It's part of the ritual. Once you realize certain aspects of their gay cult shit, everything starts to become extremely apparent. That covid shot for kids VR thing where the shoulderpad had a pedo symbol and the kid had to sit in a weird chair. It all just fulfils some part of the ritual, always.

The main entrance to the backrooms maze is in the Collins Cold Storage warehouse on Southside Industrial Parkway near the Atlanta airport. You could take a picture just like that in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo

Attached: TIMESAND___99.jpg (3733x3336, 3.66M)