CLEAN IT UP PHD

Are PhDs the new /wagies/?

Hahahahahahah

Attached: Clean it up phd.jpg (1080x776, 143.31K)

Remind me again why college isn't a scam.

what the fuck? how is this supposed to be legal?

I did an internship for a software developing company. They expected me to suck and have to train me, but I went in there and blew them away and showed them tricks in PHP they never thought possible. Unpaid interships are a fucking scam, I just used it to get a real job later.

Academia is a tax exempt slave-labour propaganda mill run by multinational corporations

If the position comes with lab-space, protected research time, and the possibility to hold federal grants via the university this isn't a bad set-up. Negotiate for ownership of IP and you get an independent lab and an compete for millions of dollars in federal funding to pay yourself with.

That being said it's in a shit-tier university.

Only if you're a coward and can't think independently.

>Are PhDs the new /wagies/?
no. i get paid a lot.
t. PhD

Don’t make it illegal nigger. A lot of people work for free to earn the experience, not cash

Attached: 8DAD14AE-9479-4631-9C52-6AE4E9B4115A.jpg (236x330, 12.95K)

if you have a PhD, you don't need more experience...

You either didn’t understand what he said or you’re retarded
>it's in a shit-tier university
Yeah you’re retarded

No.
The spots are reserved for already rich, leisure class.
That's the actual point.

the jannie experience

A PHD is toilet paper and basically proof you have never had a real job for the first quarter of your life. If I was hiring for a janitor position at my shop I would toss the resume of a PHD to the absolute bottom of the pile. I would take some 19 year old high school drop out before the PHD because the drop out at least would have a work history I can confirm.

That's an honorary title.

The position description on the bottom says
>must have significant experience and strong record in teaching chemestry or biochemistry at the college level
If you already have experience, then why would you get a job where you don't get paid to get the experience that you already have? The job post is shit.

> t. McGill midwit

Why are there so many retards today
The reason you don’t hire the phd isn’t because of muh work experience but because a phd looking for janitorial work is just fuckin weird, but they could simply have run into bad luck or something but it’s still a bit of a red flag. Whereas I would expect a dropout to apply for exactly this kind of position.
Fuck you’re dumb bro

>leaf defending UCLA

Y'all voted for trudeau so at least you're consistent

Lol I went to an objectively more shit tier university than McGill aka Harvard of the North, so I have no horse in this race
Now quit LARPing son

Okay, even if that's the case, why would you still advocate for these standards? You should know how much of a workload uni can be, not to mention requiring all the maths, sciences, physics, chems, bios, etc. Barely anyone wants to train anymore, now they barely wanna pay? How can you even support slavery?

don't worry it shows, I was trying to be generous.
The irony is that unlike you I'm not pretending to know what I'm talking about, UCLA is a toxic shithole.

supply and demand. if they want to apply, let them.

>Showing them your tricks.

NGMI, retard.

Attached: 1618947729932.jpg (600x801, 76.91K)

Journalists and laywers do the same.
It's a way to weed out people who don't have alternative supports and sources of income.
Only upper class young people with rich parents supporting them need apply.