Based putin. fuck nazis

based putin. fuck nazis

Attached: 20220319_181759.jpg (687x760, 97.44K)

I have tried to get through to you stupid fucks, you dont listen so it's time to straighten your brains out another way.

Attached: 1647465522918.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

I laugh everytime

JEWS ARE THE REAL NAZIS

i really couldn't give a fuck
it makes you seethe

You know in American history when Democrats and Republicans switched sides? We are experiencing a similar thing right now, the nazis and anti-nazis are switching sides right now.
So:
FUCK NAZIS

A world without Zionism.

This. Democrats are the real racists and nazis.

Operation Paperclip

You ok there, user? Want some icecream?

Attached: laughingatrussians.jpg (1200x630, 41.67K)

Stay mad Azov.

Attached: 1647276839884.png (872x704, 703.4K)

kino

Azoz aren't real Nazis. Tell me would Nazis fight on behalf of a regime headed by jews. Would Nazis fight on behalf of a regime that is going to get their country zogged and pozzed and culturally enriched like the rest of Western Europe. Would Nazis fight on behalf of a regime that is backed by globalists and the NWO. Would Nazis be funded by jews, or vice versa why would jews fund a Nazi Militia. Because they aren't real Nazis. They are just golems and useful idiots.

Putin is trolling the West because now they are supposedly pro Nazis, when they conveniently defend the globalist NWO

Attached: TheWesthasbeenSubverted_example#273.jpg (2172x3862, 730.21K)

Tbqh the whole anti nazi angle is quite cringe. Why does he keep peddling it?

Bump fuck nazis, praise Putin

hot take, in coming.

They're not Nazis

They're unironic Jewish fascists

Hello lahta
Fuck your mother

Gee maybe something to do with losing 30 million people in WW2?

youre stupid if you think that he is genuine thats just a common enemy all ages groups of russia can get together for seeing how many of them died to fight actual nazis azov is full of faggot neocons in a third world they would strip your rights and take your guns the second they gained power

If they're not real nazis, then why did russia commit its entire military to "denazifying" ukraine?

Attached: 1647694613586.png (798x716, 690.04K)

>you faggots still think Hitler wasn't a Jew used to squash the rising popular movement exactly like trump

Attached: 1647569173517.jpg (952x1024, 185.49K)

Wow you really convinced me, I guess all those Jews in the government means nothing though, huh?

I suggest ropes for anyone who falls for the oldest tankie take in the book (Nazis won WW2)