This is the messiah of lonely Any Forums schizos

>this is the messiah of lonely Any Forums schizos

Attached: gdtr5df.png (1082x1232, 1.15M)

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

loser.com

>memeflag

as if joe biden hasnt had his faced pulled by with 50 lb anchors, and had his eyelids widened, tonnes of botox and filler in his cheeks lmao

Damn

left side candid shot right side is media day with make up on
dont be such fucking idiots

Their alliance with China and Putin's bogging are the only things preventing me from being convinced that Russia are the good guys. Maybe some of the more kooky stuff that Dugin has said plays a part in it too.

What percentage of Americans think they're informed about foreign affairs when they repeat gay tabloid shit like this?

paging qoomers: clone, replacement, or face-off with donald trump?

He’s clearly gotten Botox treatments, it’s clear as day looking at his face especially over the last 6 years

Attached: conservatism.jpg (640x440, 70.55K)

Honestly does anyone else believe that he looked better without the botox? He looked way more alive than he does now

So what if he used botox? Who cares?

lmao, holy shit lots cia shills on here tonight.

Joe Biden looks like a walking corpse

Shills seem to be overly concerned with Putin's popularity. It shows in the catalog.

White people at it again.

Attached: D464E2FC-9ACC-4B86-8DD1-C0FDEA8B7E6C.png (733x689, 787.72K)

That's just fucking makeup.

>they still don't know about age-reversal therapy
If you had the millions that it costs and the only side effect is a temporary black eye, would you do it? Would you lose 10 years and stay that age indefinitely?

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28.13K)

There is nothing wrong with cosmetic treatments. But they sure do cause poorfags to seethe.

Attached: 3022700c1068e073059ab1c3f44b5ae1.jpg (920x518, 79.22K)

Shill thread pro Ukraine Jannie

How can I be lonely when I have Ukraine-chan?

Attached: spare rubles sir.jpg (600x600, 386.53K)

their literal last meal lmao

>it's just like kim kardashian and thanos!

Attached: killme.jpg (900x900, 77.59K)

It's a very old photo retard

Oh, here we go. How ludicrous do you anons think they'll take it? They'll definitely claim micro penis and secret drag queen homo. But, will they take it further?

So? He looks good.

It's all the same strategy they had with Trump
>call him an evil dictator mastermind villain
>but also call him a retarded idiot dumbass failure
>don't care that those obviously conflict with each other
>then make "literal Hitler" comparisons
>and mock his name "drumpf" and "putler" or "pootin"
>say he has a small dick
>say he's a sexual deviant (russian hooker piss tape)
>say the people secretly hate him and want to rise up and fight fascism (they don't)
It's literally the exact same playbook

Attached: Make Donald Drumpf Again.jpg (1024x819, 186.68K)

>I am on your side goy, that's why (((we))) call our fellow white men schizos and chuds

It's pretty obvious and actually done pretty well. When this whole thing kicked off the news opened with something like
> "the 69 year old leader of Russia-"
And i was genuinly surprised as i thought he was in his late 50s at most, not almost 70.

These are the faggits of Ukraine they were sent to Ukrainian soldiers because most are homosexuals but I don’t think they would survive long when there boyfriends are getting plastered all over the building walls.

Fasting can do the trick also.

Yeah, it's fucking annoying. Apparently his enemies are my enemies.

No it’s not my sister sent me the picture two days ago prior to her boyfriend going to Ukraine. Literally picture is stamped from 2 days ago.

The threads you get when shills cannot understand a situation if it is not binary
I guess this explains why you can never get gender fluidity to work.

Why are you so ashamed of your own Ukrainian supporters? Of course a faggit never really supports another faggit but only does it because he is a fag that likes attention.

nuclear war via putin
acts as a mask for vax deaths by 2023+2
goal: 500M global pop
still on track for jewish domination

So it is okay to hate whores on television and botox now? That is on the table?

>with make up, with good lighting
>during sports, sweating, redface, veins shot, bad lighting
i look ugly as fuck in fastfood restrooms with their fluorescent light, its normal as fuck.

this is the usual propaganda to dehumanize people.
and taking shots at kim for no reason? no a good look dude.

About 92.3275%

Almost all of the world leaders use botox, have had face lifts, have fake teeth etc. Biden, Putin, Xi, Merkel, probably Zelensky too.
Who cares.

Or maybe they put makeup on him for the appearances