Would you support trannies if we actually had the technology to gene therapy flip a persons gender...

Would you support trannies if we actually had the technology to gene therapy flip a persons gender, and not just bodily mutilate them like what happens currently?

no because such tech is scientifically impossible. therefore your question is unanswerable. or rather, it’s a statement, because the only response is: no, trannies must die.

>if biological sex wasn't a reality
>would the biological sex of a person matter to you?

Attached: 1646349246507.jpg (724x1024, 108.86K)

Great question.... down to reproduction and every other biological marker indicative of a female ....

Rent free.

No

If it was fully possible to completely change a person's DNA and also let them actually have children by a flip of a switch. I honestly don't know, a hard maybe

sure, but good luck frankenstiening your way there

Trannies can barely bear to cut their dicks off as it is these days, lol. Most of the new 'lesbian' ones - fetishistic straight men - don't want to even be actual real women, if they were they'd lose the one interesting thing about them.

No.
Because they would sill be mantally retarded.

Buuuuut it's not possible now, so why ask the question.

No. Now get back to measuring your rope.

i'll answer your question with an equally important question:
if they discovered a pill that you could take that would completely dissolve any sense of gender or body disphoria, would you take it? (question is towards trannies obv)

If we had that kind of control I think we would be well beyond male and female, but if we decided to just stay relatively human I wouldn’t mind which gender of super human people turn themselves into

>such tech is scientifically impossible
No it isnt retard, its no more impossible than anything else involving chemistry

Taga tame ni waga wa yuku
Taga tame ni chiri yuku nara
Nani yue ni...

If they had the technology to pick a child’s birth sex I wouldn’t care. But I feel to see what technology you’re suggesting here.

Are you saying some kind of gene therapy that would essentially rewrite their DNA? But how would that work for already developed humans and puberty?

do you "support" the dude that decides to become fireman, or enters the military?
do you "support" the dude that grinds through his math major to become a quant?
would those people you talk about pay for their own choices?
why do you think a tiny minority is entitled to attention and budget?

Good thing you are not ''mantally'' retarded.

The only way I'd support it is if science somehow advances 500 years into the future where you can transport your brain into a new body made from a lab tube or an android body.

Actually if I could become a robot like Mahoro I'd be "trans" in a heartbeat (my heart will be taken away of course) and I'll gladly serve in the military if it means I can get to pay off my body in 10 years.

Attached: 17233.jpg (718x1000, 153.71K)

Then they would make perfect women.

They already are testing the waters for such things with stem cells mrna vaccines and nanomachines

No. They'd still have the mind of a mentally disabled individual of their original gender.

How are people so retarded that they don't get the hypothetical here?

Chemistry isn’t biology. Cutting someone’s dick off isn’t the same as adding or removing hydrogen bonds.

Chemicals have no concept of memory or development. They are what they are until changed, and are no longer what they were. That’s not how organisms work.

Why do you obsess over “fixing” the body and not the mind? It’s the delusional syndrome that’s the problem not figuring out how to create a simulacrum of a woman. If we had that tech, we could probably fix the delusion and not fuck around with the body at all.

No, but if i could transplant one of my bros' brains into a khazar milk truck, i'd be cool with that

I don't support such technology.
Trust me.
If it existed the transgender community would successfully lobby globohomo to make sure a certain percentage of young boys received the treatment.

No because I am not faggot

Take a woman, she gets plastic surgery on her face and goes from ugly to pretty. You have a child together and it comes out looking like that frog faced slut before all the fakery.
Now imagine a man getting a functioning womb... really, try to imagine the abomination that would crawl out