Mark Collett

Mark Collett:
What is his religion? Nationality?
I honestly refuse to believe this man is English.
He doesnt look it and his religion is hidden.
People who hide their religion tend to be imposters.
All he does is repeat 'white genocide' and doesnt bring up why it's happeng or offer any solutions.
In his party antisemitism is banned.
Is this man another Tommy Robinson in disguise or the real deal?
Anyone have any evidence of either please feel free to add and discuss.
Any party members here have anything to add?

I understand any slander might set the movement back, but this needs to be cleared up, sooner rather than later.

Attached: collett 2.jpg (575x390, 17.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2010/apr/04/bnp-mark-collett-nick-griffin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: collett 222.png (575x390, 260.85K)

I don't think he's another Tommy Robinson, but probably some shady shit is going on behind the scenes. Why the fuck would someone hide their religion unless they're being subversive? Also isn't he the guy that fucked that Nazi girl?

Attached: alfred-the-great.jpg (449x554, 39.44K)

If he's allowed on social media, he's a fucking Fed, or controlled opposition

Yes that's exactly how I feel, and yes he was

Attached: _89807406_5e1f6985-bfb9-4115-b2ca-b7628cb7cc53.jpg (976x549, 74.31K)

As far as I know he is banned from social media but so is tommy robinson and stefan moloyneux.
They play both sides this way

He's Christian. said it multiple times

everything besides his telegram, odysee and gab is banned. lots of banks are refusing service for him too

>his religion
He has said he is a Christian.
>Nationality
He absolutely looks British.

Where did he say he said he was British?

he looks like the typical ugly britbong

Mark's a nice guy. Too bad JewTube removed his video on White Replacement.

Attached: King of the Burgers.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

Mark is probably the most based activist / leader in the pro-white sphere.

Watch his segment with Russel Brand from 20 or something years ago. He's the real deal.

My mom thought he was Jewish.

I think this guy gets banned from actual banks, which is almost unheard of

Fuck off christcucks

imagine not knowing youre a jew. He lies about everything he says (like a kike) and doesn't realise it. it's in his fucking blood

Looks jewish to me.

he is supposedly italian but all the le right wing meme people who are jews claim that, he is full glowie
he unironically tried to kill nick griffin everything he touches turns to shit gchq asset

What does he lie about?

> he unironically tried to kill nick griffin
Doubt

>What is his religion?
Probably christian or atheist, who cares faggot? He obviously isn't a jew, since he calls them out pretty often. Also he obviously isn't a muslim.

>Nationality?
English obviously. Just because he has dark hair and dark eyes doesn't mean he isn't english. Ever heard of Mr. Bean or Charlie Chaplin? Brits sometimes have dark features

>In his party antisemitism is banned.
Not sure if thats true, even if its true its probably because his party would get banned otherwise. He himself literally names the jew every 5 minutes when talking about politics.

Lets face it, you're probably a Tommy Robinson shill. You probably support Israel, liberalism, LGBT, Zionism and other shit. You're probably a member of the counter-jihadist movement, that thinks the only thing the "right wing" has to do is send the muzzies back so faggots, lesbians and trannies in europe can walk around in public without fear. Thats why you dislike Mark Collett.

Attached: 1628865853965.jpg (250x243, 7.19K)

>He's the real deal.
YLYL lost

theguardian.com/politics/2010/apr/04/bnp-mark-collett-nick-griffin

according to nicks bodyguard it was pretty real