Why this nigga got dick sucking lips?

why this nigga got dick sucking lips?

Attached: 1542864865979.jpg (1388x1998, 453.41K)

That stare is also... jewish.

he dosnt your just a faggot

Wypio jealous because he doesn’t have thin wypipo lips.

Built for big german cock

my assburgers radar going off here

>leftists can't stop thinking about cock for five microseconds
Typical fucking degenerates

Cause he’s the bad guy

Attached: E6211187-B23D-4E50-A9E7-F8E2B8179447.jpg (900x900, 130.05K)

he's a manlet, gets face lifts, and does judo

he's a faggot

Chad

Same, he has the autism stare.

t. Autismo

what do you think he was at KGB for ?

>manlet
>chad
user, are you a manlet too ?

Such a QT

so ugly

This niqqa got dick sucking skills yo. He sucked my niqqa trey-one my niqqa flo-rest and my niqqa t-dog all at the same time.

I seen dat shit nigga

blacks here? like an ant watching the sky

Oh look a thief. One of the richest men ever to exist. From stealing from Russians who’s gdp per annum per caputa was about $5,000 (ie the poor) until covid when it somehow(?) doubled. It is obvious that jewish money thief billionaire putin and his russian kgb gang stole a little less to buy the support of the russuan people in this pre planned WEF distraction operation.
It is a pity. I would have liked to have been able to like putput but frankly I would stand on his neck until his his head popped because of what he is and what he’s done, as a ling term user I cannot tell lies or brlueve lies like Q cult laroers so life isn’t as whimsical for me as it is for the bullshit lovers, being user means being correct or you aren’t a real user if you believe in shite. That would make me just another tourist npc or worse a shill.
When you hear anyone call puteypoots a patriot poi g and laugh, he is the monster torturing russians via pocerty whilest stealing enough to rival his WEF cult ‘brother’ Bill Gates and that in my book ain't no patriot.
Pic: another jewish money thief exactly like putin, putin is a WEF graduate Zelinsky is a WEF underling.

Attached: 59D5B575-C7B9-4EE1-943A-DB4B83306577.jpg (759x1112, 335.96K)

Jews want to know. They're into that shit.

Attached: adam sandler.png (326x409, 177.85K)

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: Cutin.jpg (562x588, 60.31K)

>*point & laugh
Badly typed but i’m in a hurry.
Putin and Z dowg are thr same team. Russians and Ukrainians are their victims. It is an excuse for more sabotaged by WEF everywhere and klaus said they are half of every major countries cabinets and most major country world leaders. He gloated that they had
>”infiltrated”
Everywhere.
I’m not being ruled by them. They are murderers and anyone who settles for it is a thrall.

ywnbaw

because he's a fucking nigger like all russians

Attached: russiansareniggers.jpg (966x442, 180.76K)

Radiohead sucks

Look at dad, look at mom. Mystery solved you dumb niggersfaggots.

Face of pure moral slav
Slava Rossiya