Why, yes, I can't afford fuel and it's the government's fault, how can you tell?

Daily reminder these people think they are better than niggers.

Attached: 164660151.jpg (1584x1188, 626.24K)

Everybody is above niggers man

kek

Attached: suburbanlimo.png (1440x1055, 1.42M)

t. EVcuck.

I laugh every time a truckfag pulls up behind me on the highway. I sit in the middle lane at 70mph getting 38mpg in pic related. Inevitably some fag in a Ram rides up in sunglasses looking all pissed because he has to maneuver his obese cart into the left lane. I look over as they pass and grin

Attached: 2021_toyota_rav4_xse_hybrid_blueprint_profile_view.jpg (1200x675, 157.57K)

I work from home and have a paid off toyota in my garage, l have no horse in the race, it's merely an observation.

Is this some new divide and conquer strategy? I just want whites to come together and remove kikes from power. I dont have the give a damn to infight with other whites over what type of vehicle they drive. Kikes are destroying this country and if we dont remove them we will be destroyed too.

Attached: 220130-225241.jpg (1079x973, 463.38K)

Minimum horsepower required to carry the average American.

I generally hate suvs, but the rav4 prime is pretty impressive based on the numbers.

Brits keep the weight of their vehicles lower by reducing the number of teeth in its passengers heads

>it's the government's fault
yes

>he fell for the cosmetic dentistry jew

Hyped to get my RAV4 prime once prices come down a bit

Our cities being designed around automobiles is fucking retarded to begin with. America could be so much better but holy fuck are we in a hellscape currently.

seriously though, why do Americans get grossly overpowered and inefficient cars? Don't tell me every single one is for heavy work, which can still be done with much more efficient vehicles btw, and I'm not talking about EV. I get that you have less taxes, but it seems to be a waste done purely to show off

The future is electric

Attached: Hugh.E.Mungus.jpg (1430x1380, 206.37K)

Poorfags seethe and cope

when this happened in the 70's we had to trade our Mach1 for a datsun..this generation are so retarded and spoiled

Attached: datsun b210.jpg (1280x960, 90.25K)

Literally Rent free

Nice ride brother

Attached: DGpTQR5XgAI5euq.jpg (569x800, 114.33K)

are you implying that guy's not better than a nigger just to try to push hyper expensive electric vehicles on normal people?
people like this are the ones who build houses and shit, and vehicles like this power those industries.
stay fuckin mad gay/jew/EV shill

oh btw they can afford fuel they jsut dont want to pay more because of jewish proxy wars.

Attached: jew merchant i did that gas pump.jpg (1068x1059, 342.36K)

I know a guy who looks like this and his girlfriend is a hot as fuck redhead. He got a fuck ton of pussy growing up.

>everyone owns a large truck out in the country! Hollywood said so!
No they don't, faggot.

there’s electric scooters for fags just like you

Cops are beginning to ticket this kind of behavior so have fun paying fines just to inconvenience strangers

The only reason to drive a giant truck besides your job requiring it is grug niggerbrain reasoning like "truck big, big truck make grug feel big, strong, and safe"

Pretty much every crash test ever conducted proves that larger vehicles are safer meme flag retard faggot.